Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? (2414 Views)

Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by AoifeNightfall: 7:53pm On Jan 15
BigDawsNet:

This is a weird question...

If the head is missing but the hole is still open for peeing/cumming... den I guess sex can still be possible...

If the veins are affected... it will be difficult to maintain erection

What if the wound heals and covers the hole

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by AoifeNightfall: 7:56pm On Jan 15
SporaD8:

if it's just the Glans(tip) it will heal but deform ofcourse.
If it's cut a little lower at either of the three tubes (1corpus spongiosum or 2corpora cavanosa) that inflates the phallus, guyman will be worse than a veggie!
However, even if the whole length is removed close to the scrotum sack, a tube can still be extended from the bladder to pass out urine.

Thank you, soored8

Sorry I didn't get your name right.
Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by Tunde835(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15
If e still sweet you go fit use am.
Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by BigDawsNet: 8:51pm On Jan 15
AoifeNightfall:

What if the wound heals and covers the hole

The dude needs to visit the doctor before it start healing so they can perform a little operation to create the hole space... if you ignore and u let it heal itself.. the flesh may cover the hole... and the problem won't even be issue with cuming alone as that person won't be able pee atall...

This person should hav alrdy drag himself to the hospital right now if he love himself...
Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by blowjohn(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15
Ur penis na mushroom?
Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by Mikespecialone(m): 1:38am On Jan 16
Bluebolt:
The stubborn dick has gone to commit a terrible crime somewhere in the Middle East bah?

He got stuck between the Isreal and hama’s war

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by Mikespecialone(m): 1:41am On Jan 16
SporaD8:

if it's just the Glans(tip) it will heal but deform ofcourse.
If it's cut a little lower at either of the three tubes (1corpus spongiosum or 2corpora cavanosa) that inflates the phallus, guyman will be worse than a veggie!
However, even if the whole length is removed close to the scrotum sack, a tube can still be extended from the bladder to pass out urine.

So the guyman should forget about Sex
Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by CheedyJ(m): 3:38am On Jan 16
Abi one baba tell u say na d head u need to do money ritual ba,
Re: Can A Man Still Use His Penís If The Head Is Cut Off? by ShoeGetSize: 11:23am On Jan 16
The cap of the penis is known as the glans. It contains a concentration of nerve endings which heightens its sensitivity to sexual pleasure and stimulation.

The clitoris performs a similar function in women.

Circumcision involves the removal of the prepuce, which is the fold of foreskin covering the head of the penis. The surgical procedure removes the foreskin, leaving the glans (head of the penis) exposed.

However, in some special situations, it might become necessary for the glans itself (or penis cap) to be removed for health reasons.

The process for the removal of the glans of the penis, is known as glansectomy, and it is a highly uncommon and extreme procedure. The glans is a sensitive and vital part of the penis, and its removal would have significant implications for sexual function and overall penile functionality.

Potential consequences of glansectomy could include:

1. **Loss of Sensation:** The glans is a highly sensitive area, and its removal would result in a loss of sensation and pleasure during sexual activity.

2. **Changes in Sexual Function:** The glans plays a role in sexual arousal and stimulation. Its removal could impact sexual function and response.

3. **Aesthetic Changes:** The glans contributes to the appearance of the penis. Its removal would alter the physical appearance of the organ.

4. **Psychological Impact:** The psychological and emotional consequences of such a procedure could be profound, affecting one's self-image, confidence, and overall mental well-being.

It's important to emphasize that glansectomy is not a common or recommended procedure, and it is typically not performed for non-medical reasons. If you have concerns about penile health or functionality, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide guidance based on your specific situation.

AoifeNightfall:
Like if the top, cap shaft is cut off, will the man still be able to use his penis? Any experiences or stories?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Brain Booster Drug / High Blood Pressure May Age Your Brain / Black Spot On Legs And Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.