Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

"Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church (9549 Views)

Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements / Replicate Seamless Political Transition In Lagos Nationwide, Ekwunife Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Olarewaju89: 4:13pm On Jan 15
undecided
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Golan007: 4:15pm On Jan 15
oluwaahmed:
Foolish. If it was an igboman that's president tinubus people will never make this comment. They will spend all their time and effort criticizing him and making his administration seem like the worst. They did it to GEJ now. Even PO that's a christain like them, they betrayed him for their brother... pls ndigbo leave this foolish eastern politicians alone and look inward to develope home

I remember this happened when an Ibo man was president.

Oh wait...
grin
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by benalvino3: 4:21pm On Jan 15
Hausa, ibo and Yoruba people will kill this country with their irrational tribalism.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Lilimax(f): 4:21pm On Jan 15
Naijadaily:

https://sunnewsonline.com/sen-ekwunife-donates-brand-new-bus-to-catholic-community-rallies-prayers-for-president-tinubu/?amp
Please NRI is my village and we are not in Njikoka LGA rather we are in Anaocha LGA of Anambra State.

By the way Senator Uche Ekwunife is an AdaNri Ibem. She single handedly tarred all roads in my village and I give it to her. The road leading to my father's compound was tarred too and they enjoyed unlimited power supply during the yuletide season. smiley
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Konjiboii: 4:22pm On Jan 15
Who get prayer to waste, every time pray pray pray, if you are not fit for the job just quit. Nobody go think less of you as a human.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Elvis2kay: 4:25pm On Jan 15
cheesy
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Naijanascam: 4:28pm On Jan 15
Prayer warrior keep deceiving people
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Ykc2(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15
Uche ekwunife the worst domitila in the Eastern politics, she nack mbadiniju finish dupe and dumped him
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Mayeldah(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15
This one is just trying to secure the bag

sing Tinubu's praise, then get juicy appointments. They are all selfish politicians without ideologies.

We have been praying for Nigeria since 1960, nothing has worked.

In saner climes, they don't pray for their leaders, they hold them accountable.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by aspabay(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15
1 Timothy 2:1-2 (NIV): Pray For Those in Authority
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people — for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by ukaface(f): 4:35pm On Jan 15
That will be wasting of prayer
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by mrblessed(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15
Dumbo! How come it's only in Nigeria that politicians need prayers to succeed.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by InvertedHammer: 4:45pm On Jan 15
/

If prayers could save Nigeria, the country would have been El Dorado with the billions of prayers leaving the country everyday for
the last 50 years. Only fools do the same thing over and over, then expect different result.

Let them keep praying....

/
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Charly68: 4:47pm On Jan 15
This woman is beautiful within and without ..her impact in the society is unparallel,God bless you ma
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Honestey: 4:51pm On Jan 15
That's the duty of poor masses ,na prayers for those cashing in national cake
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by ariesbull: 4:53pm On Jan 15
WE NEED TO PRAY FOR HIM, BUT WHAT WILL BE THE PRAYER POINT?

LET ME ASK

Raf4
Christlike01
Sergio101
Obaofpigs
marsman
KoshCAD
AfonjaFula
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by drehdinho(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15
There are too many evil people in the leadership of Nigeria. They are from all each ethnic tribes. Everyone wants to be represented by all means. Stoopid folks. They can’t think beyond today and know that peace for one is peace for all. And the good of one is the good of others.

They think like lower animals. Foolish leaders.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15
No amount of praying can compel God to do a damn thing for Tinubu or Nigeria.

If prayers were enough to better nations, Nigeria should be a world power by now, and Africa would be the most advanced and developed continent on Earth.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Enemyofpeace: 4:57pm On Jan 15
Craze dey worry boat of you. Na who send am?
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Franking: 4:58pm On Jan 15
Prayers for what? Have prayers ever helped?
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by YorubaLord: 5:01pm On Jan 15
E no go better for this Bastard! 🤬
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Stevosty: 5:13pm On Jan 15
The church needs to start raining curses, this politicians are exploiting the gullibility of the church.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Confirm4real(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15

In sane Countries nothing like prayers my dear...

God has given Nigeria everything it needs to become successful but wicked and heartless Polithiefcians are hindering it.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by RomanGreen: 5:36pm On Jan 15
God punish you Mrs Ekwunife, make Amadioha strike that your useless mouth. Shameless woman
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by mordigreen: 5:41pm On Jan 15
Yes ooo.
I think you are fumny😁 😂
my lecturer used to frustrate me, I used to pray for him. [/quote]
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Udopasa: 5:48pm On Jan 15
Of cause, Tinubu is the leader of her party and she's angling to contest for Guber under APC in Anambra State by next year. So, why wouldn't she patronize Tinubu after supporting Atiku in the last election?
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Abee79(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15
There are prayers that God will not answer lipsrsealed
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by viodemus: 5:52pm On Jan 15
Why not also advice him to stop being a tribalist and anti Israel.
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by Sholaco: 6:30pm On Jan 15
The same church that condemned him during election campaign grin
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by ugwueze24: 7:06pm On Jan 15
Point of correction St. Joseph Catholic church Nri is in Aniocha LGA Anambra state
Re: "Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church by internetpo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15
When he was stealing the mandate and rigging himself in he didn't need prayers. Nah now I'm com need an..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acn Dumps Ribadu! / Private Jet-Owners To Pay Luxury Tax / Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.