Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Understanding The Spirit Behind Insecurity In Nigeria!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Spirit Behind Insecurity In Nigeria!!!!! (86 Views)

Snail Dreams, The Spirit Behind Delay And Disappointment / I Command The Spirit Behind Corona Virus To Expire From The Face Of The Earth. / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Spirit Behind Insecurity In Nigeria!!!!! by TVTM2023: 9:52pm On Jan 15
It is clear that any physical leader that does not embrace God's leadership to rule a nation will embrace Satan's leadership.
There are three works of the devil which is clearly written in John 10:10
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
1)killing
2)stealing
3)Destroying.

We must be very very understanding that anything that takes peace from the earth apart from God's judgment to come is of the devil!
A clearer picture of Satan's operations was against a man called Job in the bible.
Those who do not understand scripture wouldn't know that it was not God's judgment on job at that time but it was because God allowed Satan to work just to prove jobs integrity,trust and devout perfection in his walk with God!
Satan was given permission to attack Job.
Today,we see that peace is taken from the earth by Satan.
When Satan fell from heaven,he came down in great wrath and became a busy body walking to and fro the earth doing his work.
A clearer insight into the works of Satan is stated in the book of Job.
Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
1:13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
1:14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:
1:15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Terrorism,banditry,armed robbery,and herdsman/farmer struggles are all noted alone on this verse as the operations of the devil.
In modern terms,community clashes,tribal disputes,ethnic cleansing, genocide,arbitrary and extrajudicial killings are all the works of the devil!
So we know now that insecurity is the work of the devil!
Satan's demons are the perpetrators of such acts who in operation manifest in mankind under the degree of possession!
Satan entered the sabeans and used them against job and his family.
This is in clarity a very close discovery that there is also a seed of Satan who are made for destruction and to be destroyed.
These special Satan seed go about doing the works of the devil .
They are always against anything that has to do with peace and are happy war trigger elements in human flesh.
They live and breathe anything called bloodshed,violence,and injury.
It was the sabeans who were used of the devil to attack Job.
Now,it is the Arabs who are the seed of the devil and who are going about doing the work of the devil.
Those Arabs who accept Jesus Christ are excluded!
But when we talk of these set of people you will understand that they know no peace not do they want peace at all for others and also living amongst others .
They go to and fro like their master the devil causing violence and bloodshed around the world.
They see the kingdom of the world as their heritage and also they see the things of children of God as their own and are very possessive like Satan their master who showed Jesus Christ the vainglories of the world and said it has been delivered to him!
Satan took the princehood of the world from Adam and became the new prince of this world.
Satan's demons enter the hearts of men and posses their bodies to replicate and manifest evil in actions.
While aliens are fallen angels ,demons are disembodied spirits who possess men.
Job 1:16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
1:17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
1:18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
1:19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Insecurity comprises of the spirits of terrorism,banditry,land grabbing,robbery,strife,envy ,jealousy,racism, xenophobia,tribalism , kidnapping and hostage taking,hatred,semitism,Nazism,conflict on the national level.
On the family level,we have inheritance, dispute ,enmity,hatred and vengeance and revenge.
On an individual level we have anger,rage,hot temper ,provocation,unforgiveness,bitterness,jealousy and envy,strife and contention.
These are all demons at work doing the works of their master and they upgrade their operations before they manifest.

What then or what is the weapon of a real Christian against insecurity
Is it about being security conscious only or being watchful?
No!, It is about arming oneself and engage in serious spiritual warfare against the satanic HIERACHY responsible for security in the land.
The Apostle Paul spoke of the HIERACHY that surpasses human limitations and is above all physical security apparatuses and architecture existing in nations of the world.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
While a principality is in charge of a continent,and a country.
Powers are in charge of cities and villages and towns.
Spiritual wickedness in the high places are in charge of any country runed system of government of any type eg democratic,plutocratic, aristocrat or dictatorship.
It is why as a Christian,prayer is the weapon against all these satanic forces.
Iran which is called Persia in ancient times had a principality called "prince of Persia representing the satanic HIERACHY at that time who fought with Angel Gabriel for 21 days before Angel Micheal came to assist and defeat him and then an answer to prayer came!
Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
Daniel 10:20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
Imagine that prince delaying good things for the children of God as a whole and the country.
When spiritual wickedness are in control of a country,they posses the wicked rulers and when the wicked are in power,the righteous mourn.
Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
The righteous ones who have no spiritual knowledge and intelligence to wage spiritual warfare against satanic HIERACHY and defeat them would perish because this is not about physical diplomacy but spiritual warfare.
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Every Christian must embrace priesthood to overcome challenges!
The Apostle Paul again admonished christians in one of his letter to pray for those in government so that they can lead a peaceful life.
1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
You may wonder why ungodliness exists in various facets of the government unchallenged and the truth is that insecurity now becomes the last point of these satanic manifestations which breed wickedness.
It is because the children of God are not praying the right prayers and are not engaging in spiritual warfare's as they ought to .
Jesus Christ gave the church the keys of the Kingdom.
The first two keys were binding and loosing.
Insecurity is a spirit that must be bound and those who are the perpetrators now loosed from it's grip
Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Some are sleeping and complacent and this is why sometimes persecution arises .
We are told to not sleep but awake out of spiritual slumber and God will give us light
Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
Since christians don't die but sleep,it may be confusing to know what sleeping is!
In detail ,here is what sleeping means!,just like we wake up and wash our mouths and take our births.
We also dress up and eat and drink breakfast and go to work.
We also do exercises at the gym and we also do household chores to maintain our health and hygiene in a clean environment.
So also it is spiritually,if we as christians fail to do spiritual exercises,our spirit will be weak.
If we fail to engage in spiritual warfare ie hot prayers and fastings to bind demons and loose people bound to their captivity,then demons will have a field day and it will manifest in increased insecurity in the land!
If we don't thread upon the earth and claim authority and dislodge satanic forces,they will bind us and weaken us spiritually before the physical manifestation takes place.
Any church that doesn't engage in spiritual warfare regularly or doesn't at all is in league with Satan.
A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
A strong man who is in charge of the goods of a people must first be bound before one takes possession .
So it is ,for any Christian to live in a place or start something,spiritual warfare must first be waged against forces of darkness and the Kingdom of God proclaimed is a DECLARATION of war against Satan's kingdom.
It is clear to note that light shines in the darkness and darkness comprehends it not.
We must be that light that will shine.

(1) (Reply)

"Man Was Banished, But Not Banned, From Heaven / Prayer To God In Difficult Situations, Hardship And Poverty / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.