Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans (2310 Views)

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / Gazali Tanimu Best Graduating Student In Saudi Arabia, King Fahad University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Ningishzida: 11:06pm On Jan 15
I hope that one day this curse upon Africans ends but we as Africans still have a long way to go.

A lot of our women who end up as slaves in these Arab countries were not captured by Arabs, but rather deceived by fraudulent travel agents who lie to these women about how much money they can earn working as house helps in Saudi Arabia.

These women arrive in these Arab countries only to get their passport seized by their Arab "buyers" who use them as Sex slaves and every other form of inhuman treatment. They can't even leave afterwards even if they wanted to.

A sane government in Africa should be sensitizing its citizens on the dangers of traveling to Arab countries as an African. Unfortunately our government has no regards for its citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ_O4th2PNc
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by dawnomike(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15
Terrible!!! Only if Africans choose to build Africa can we all have a stop to these madness!!!
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Cassandraloius: 11:31pm On Jan 15
Hmm...
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by wordsNOTswords(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15
Africa needs to rise up and decide there own fate.

Meanwhile! There is Abuja Land for sale in Jahi Village, Behind next cash and carry..... . 2.5 million is the price . The land can accommodate 3 self contains .
Agency: 15%

call 09069254522

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Ahmed0336(m): 1:08am On Jan 16
This modern slavery has been going on for long. Yet, most of these women still chose to go there despite all warnings.
A little research would be helpful but do they bother to research?

1 Like

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Allsmilez999: 4:47am On Jan 16
Why are you surprised?

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by fiercehillz(m): 4:50am On Jan 16
BBC will not do this type of documentary ooo.

The Middle East and some other parts of the Asia continent are a no-go-area for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by kindlyheart: 5:32am On Jan 16
Wish all those that think religion is superior to their race will learn from this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by madscientist88(m): 5:50am On Jan 16
are they the first to travel to arab countries? if you do everything legally no one would enslave you,this is not an approval for maltreatment,but most of these people who are in such situations had it coming,i have business associates living in Dubai none of them is complaining about slavery.why would you want to go and be a servant overseas? you need to study cultures,in some cultures there is little to no merging demarcating a slave from a servant. this means when you apply to be a servant means you apply to be a slave.lots of you only went to sit in classes but learned nothing.dont apply to be a servant in any arab country period.

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Christian36: 7:11am On Jan 16
Majority of Africa leaders are sycophants, that is why they won't do the needful, South Africa is a case study, they have became Palastine voice to the point of taking Isreal to international court meanwhile their fellow Africa country called Sudan has been in war involving para- military and military and high number of killing and rape have been recorded, yet no Africa leader has taken any action in order to end the war. A typical Africa man don't care about his fellow, their cares comes with a high price.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by madscientist88(m): 8:10am On Jan 16
owagbeba:

Some of the ladies, when they abscond from the job of maids, choose to be on the streets as prostitute. It is so shamefully seeing these ladies being described as “kachara” meaning dirty / rubbish. Mostly west African girls from sierra leone, Nigeria, Liberia etc. but the Nigerians seem to be forthright in showcasing their services. And the worst of it, they are loud! Most of them provide service to the bottom rung of foreign laborers (Pakistanis, Bangladeshi etc., in Middle East. Ladies from North Africa-Morocco- are in the same league of business but not the same class. The North Africans are quite discreet compared to the west Africans in this trade.

The “gragra” mentality doesn’t win us friends at all, but rather disdain. Hope we all can change.
any time i see headings like this it really eats me inside,it makes me want to believe that our ancestors were indeed apemen,why does negro Africa suffer from the curse of stagnation and backwardness? even though we suffer from a damage done by colonialists long time ago,its still no excuse for our lack of innovation. its a sad reality what you said about this thing its sad, they even have names for them. when we say Nigeria is blessed,we mean let the youths wake up and realize what they are seating on,all we do is play too much while our minerals lay in waste or been looted by politicians,its not illegal to to hunt for treasures as long as you are doing it alone,on my own i discovered,a mineral taaffeite and there some gold ores in a deserted place,now after months of patience looking for an Investor i met a destiny helper who got inspired by my adventures,i showed him samples,he was so impressed he linked me up to his business associate in Dubai, hopefully by march this year i would be smiling to the bank with billions hitting my bank account,life is about information and intuition,the wealth of Nigeria is enough for everyone, tomorrow you would see people question my sources of wealth when we are all seating on money,most of our youths are very uninformed and are easily attracted to trends and lifestyle but little intellectual capacity.they just want to be rich with zero ideas.nigeria is blessed if the government cant employ us we have to employ our selves after all the resources are ours too.

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by ruggedtimi(m): 8:40am On Jan 16
And south Africa wont take this case to ICC

3 Likes

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by ruggedtimi(m): 8:43am On Jan 16
fiercehillz:
BBC will not do this type of documentary ooo.

The Middle East and some other parts of the Asia continent are a no-go-area for me.
check utube
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Tallesty1(m): 10:40am On Jan 16
Ningishzida:
I hope that one day this curse upon Africans ends but we as Africans still have a long way to go.

A lot of our women who end up as slaves in these Arab countries were not captured by Arabs, but rather deceived by fraudulent travel agents who lie to these women about how much money they can earn working as house helps in Saudi Arabia.

These women arrive in these Arab countries only to get their passport seized by their Arab "buyers" who use them as Sex slaves and every other form of inhuman treatment. They can't even leave afterwards even if they wanted to.

A sane government in Africa should be sensitizing its citizens on the dangers of traveling to Arab countries as an African. Unfortunately our government has no regards for its citizens.

Africans treat Africans worse.

1 Like

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by JovialJune(f): 10:47am On Jan 16
Tallesty1:
Africans treat Africans worse.

So we should allow other races treat us worse because of that? I and my siblings fight alot, should i now allow outsiders/strangers fight us unprovoked because they see us fight ourselves? Or what exactly is your point?

3 Likes

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Tallesty1(m): 11:01am On Jan 16
JovialJune:

So we should allow other races treat us worse because of that? I and my siblings fight alot, should i now allow outsiders/strangers fight us unprovoked because they see us fight ourselves? Or what exactly is your point?
Point 1. When the homeowner climbs the fence, the visitor will climb the roof. Once you break a boundary, you lose control of how far and quickly others can escalate it.

2. When a wife doesn't respect her husband, it will be difficult for her kids to respect him.

3. When Africans treat each other well and actively contribute to the development of their own countries, there would be fewer reasons for individuals to seek opportunities elsewhere. Less see finish brings more respect.

And finally, It's not healthy for you and your siblings to fight a lot; you are adults and capable of finding more constructive ways to communicate and get along.

1 Like

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by WantsandMore: 12:12pm On Jan 16
Allsmilez999:
Why are you surprised?

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”
but this hadiths is said not to be about race
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by ravensckar(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16
Personally, I feel ISLAM is responsible for the maltreatment cum slavery in Sub-Sahara Africa. The Islamic law permits the maltreatment of the blacks. To make matters worse, an average African Muslim sees the Arab Muslim as 'superior'. Tufia! Most Arabs are nothing but a piece of sh1t!

Africans should learn to respect themselves, lest the world will continue to disrespect us. In America, we complain of racism towards us. In Europe, we complain of racism as well. Now in the Middle East too, we are still complaining of Racism. Na only us waka come? Can't we rebuild our own country such that we don't go to other people's country to suffer these maltreatments

1 Like

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by JovialJune(f): 12:35pm On Jan 16
Tallesty1:

Point 1. When the homeowner climbs the fence, the visitor will climb the roof. Once you break a boundary, you lose control of how far and quickly others can escalate it.

2. When a wife doesn't respect her husband, it will be difficult for her kids to respect him.

3. When Africans treat each other well and actively contribute to the development of their own countries, there would be fewer reasons for individuals to seek opportunities elsewhere. Less see finish brings more respect.

And finally, It's not healthy for you and your siblings to fight a lot; you are adults and capable of finding more constructive ways to communicate and get along.

The bolded, do you understand analogy at all? Lol

2) Focus on the topic, we are talking of outsiders/strangers not the family as a unit

3) Tell me which country, family, husband and wife, siblings, ever in the history of mankind that get along without having issues? Does that give strangers the right to castigate, demean them because they think they can, then expect the aforementioned to be cool with it? Because that is what your previous comment was insinuating.

1 Like

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Tallesty1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16
JovialJune:

The bolded, do you understand analogy at all? Lol

2) Focus on the topic, we are talking of outsiders/strangers not the family as a unit

3) Tell me which country, family, husband and wife, siblings, ever in the history of mankind that get along without having issues? Does that give strangers the right to castigate, demean them because they think they can, then expect the aforementioned to be cool with it? Because that is what your previous comment was insinuating.

A family is the microcosm of society, which is why I used it as an example.

Okay, the topic is outsiders, which in the post refers to Arabs and others, alright. If, while dancing in your house with a few friends, you jump from chair to chair, a friend dancing with you will jump from chair to chair to the bed, and it is your fault.

If Nigerians treat Nigerians right, for example, respect the sanctity of life and the rule of law, and protect the rights of their citizens at home and abroad like Western countries do, nobody will have the mind to treat us as slaves outside. It is common sense.

Apologies if you find my comment demeaning; that's truly not my intent. I was just saying that fighting a lot is not okay, with 'a lot' being the key word.

Now, if families fight each other and outsiders know that they fight each other, outsiders will fight them. If they are united and in peace, outsiders will avoid every single one of them because fighting one will attract the wrath of others.

You are running away from your country because your fellow countrymen are making life unbearable for you, and you expect outsiders to welcome and respect you? If they treat you badly, where will you go? What will you do? Who will come for you?
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by IhateRetards: 2:19pm On Jan 16
It is sad that this is where we find ourselves but again what can one do because the more you try to let them know that the West is up to no good, you now become evil in their eyes and we and misplaced priorities ehn, maybe that is why we are going to find it hard to get it right in this country in this decade and next because after END SARS we have even left status quo and degraded into what is worse that even God will stay far away from this till we sort out our mess before he steps in and then after reading this we will all go back to what is the new normal on this site, bunch of confused sheep's whose shepherd are too busy eating fat from the abundant resource provided by their herd of sheep while neglecting to take care of the land providing them said abundant resources.
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by emeksaglik: 3:02pm On Jan 16
Tallesty1:
Corrected version:

A family is the microcosm of society, which is why I used it as an example. https://www.ilivas.com

Okay, the topic is outsiders, which in the post refers to Arabs and others, alright. If, while dancing in your house with a few friends, you jump from chair to chair, a friend dancing with you will jump from chair to chair to the bed, and it is your fault.

If Nigerians treat Nigerians right, for example, respect the sanctity of life and the rule of law, and protect the rights of their citizens at home and abroad like Western countries do, nobody will have the mind to treat us as slaves outside. It is common sense.

Apologies if you find my comment demeaning; that's truly not my intent. I was just saying that fighting a lot is not okay, with 'a lot' being the key word.

Now, if families fight each other and outsiders know that they fight each other, outsiders will fight them. If they are united and in peace, outsiders will avoid every single one of them because fighting one will attract the wrath of others.

You are running away from your country because your fellow countrymen are making life unbearable for you, and you expect outsiders to welcome and respect you? If they treat you badly, where will you go? What will you do? Who will come for you?
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by Allsmilez999: 6:31pm On Jan 16
WantsandMore:
but this hadiths is said not to be about race

Who said?
Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by myai42545: 7:01pm On Jan 16
Ningishzida:

Oga mi, na wa o! Our African women don suffer for the hands of Arab slave traders and fake travel agents. Dem deceive dem with money talks, only for dem to end up as sex slaves. Omo, dis tin don reach Oga Patapata (God). Our government no send us sef, dem no wan protect us from dis kind of wahala. Na God go fight for us.🤲🏿💔

This reply was generated by AI

1 Like

Re: How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans by RenaissanceGuy: 7:52pm On Jan 16
Tallesty1:

So because Americans kill themselves through guns, Nigerians should invade America and also start shooting them??

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Nigerian Student Loan. / Pls Can Someone Tell Me, If June/july 2002 Neco Certificate / Uk and Australian Degree and Masters Program in Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.