Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Help! My Very First Game App Design: How To Raise Funds To Develop It? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help! My Very First Game App Design: How To Raise Funds To Develop It? (123 Views)

7 Legit Game App That Pays Real Money / TQ Trivia Free Game App - Win Atleast 5k Cash Price Everyday Within 15 Minutes / Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Very First Game App Design: How To Raise Funds To Develop It? by Ivanspring(f): 6:04am On Jan 16
Dear Nairanders,

I am a woman that has always dreamed of creating a platform where young people all over the world could have fun while still learning about Jesus.

I had no idea what that platform would be until I enrolled in the Koinonia School Of Ministries (KSOM), Class 2023, Abuja Campus. In less than two months of resumption, "wisdom came by the Spirit", like Apostle Joshua Selman would say, and I knew what I should do. A Christian game application! We don't have many of those around.

I needed to come up with something that would hold its own among world-class virtual reality games. This Christian game app aims to counter the increasing influence of addictive, potentially harmful virtual content by providing an entertaining and morally educative platform to youths, offering an engaging way to share the gospel in today's technologically-driven world.

I have been able to design/draft it on paper.
Please how do I raise money to fund this project from development to launch, thereby making it a physical/virtual reality? I would really appreciate any practical, real life applicable solutions to this challenge.

God bless you all immensely.

Re: Help! My Very First Game App Design: How To Raise Funds To Develop It? by Greatzeus(m): 10:06am On Jan 16
Fund you say? Apart from what you drafted on paper,what have you done digitally as a proof to prospective investors that your game will be a big deal? Or you will just present them with your paper version? Lol
Do you have knowledge of coding,App or Game development?
Do you intend to build it yourself or with a team of developers, programmers and testers etc.
Is it a simple game(Eg Bible Quiz) or more complex game(Eg Need for speed) or very complex game like GTA?You need more of digital skill of coding and programming.Starting from choosing a game engine to use, 2D or 3D graphics design of your game,actual coding of the game, testing etc.
Others are High end PC that can handle the rigor of what you intend to build.
What I'm saying is,have a digital proof of how the game will work or look,do some coding,dish this paper trash ...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Quickly With Nfts In 2024? / Add Money To Your Sportybet Account With Sportybet Balance Adder / Free Coin Master Spins Generator Updated Links In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.