Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade (38011 Views)

N10 Million Sprayed On King Sunny Ade At A Party / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Sammy5413(m): 10:05am On Jan 17
People get money sha
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Hezmatosky: 10:07am On Jan 17
We the tonto dike's fans, we refused to be intimidated with this. We all know that its because of her and us, that churchill went and borrowed dollars just to entice her and us. Anyways, we're cooking right now and the stew will soon be ready. We'll show churchill how much is money. We'll show him we're bigger than those dollars he sprayed sad
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by do4luv14(m): 10:24am On Jan 17
TheBillyonaire:
Spends with pain in his eyes, He feels robbed.

I no even see any dollars dey fly, MA #500 note dey there, Biko where are the dollar?
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Jan 17
Tonto Dike would not like this news o......... 🤣😂
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Demigod22: 10:39am On Jan 17
Lol, Tonto Dike won't like this news. In fact, Tonto Dike left the group chat.

This Churchill, Obasanjo low budget son is doing well, although I don't know any of his business. The way Nigeria is now, anyone can easily become wealthy overnight.
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by duduade: 10:45am On Jan 17
MayowaTallguy:

How u wan take connect if u dey onewhere?

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Oblongata: 10:46am On Jan 17
UptownVibes:
2sec everywhere twe twe. No be the guy be that? cheesy

This guy and Toto decay that year
Hahan!

Your mouth too bad abeg grin
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by lexy2014: 10:50am On Jan 17
StoriesUpdate:
How Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade

[

At the annual festival which brings together all sons and daughters of Ondo town from across the world, the calm and action-packed Churchill was sighted nodding his head to the sweet tunes of King Sunny Ade as it was blaring from the speakers.

Sensing that he was ministering to the needs of his audience, KSA as he is often referred raised the tempo, leaving Churchill with no option than to reach out to his well laid variety of currencies, picking wards of dollars and immediately stood up.

He gently walked to KSA on the stage while a crowd of supporters followed him.

While he was exhausting the wards of dollars, he was sending message across for more supply, leaving the stage with a heap of dollars.

Churchill is known for spicing up social gatherings with his ability to invoke rains of dollars.

Where is the dollars that he was spraying?

Why the lies?
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by TheBillyonaire: 11:48am On Jan 17
allenpaul:
. He came with the money, what would have been his intentions? since your poverty always allow you to see pains

It is possible you do not see beyond your local sense domain. Your psycho-visual impairment is your problem and need not concern me. I am yet to know what poverty is, having grown up in abundance.
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by masseratti: 11:53am On Jan 17
But where this people dey get money from not a single factory, company or belong to a professional body rending consultancy services, them they pay tax at all i no un.. Am just asking
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by allenpaul(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17
TheBillyonaire:

It is possible you do not see beyond your local sense domain. Your psycho-visual impairment is your problem and need not concern me. I am yet to know what poverty is, having grown up in abundance.
. Yeah y"all grown abundance on nairaland lol yet another spending his wouldn't stop be an ish
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Indigbo: 12:18pm On Jan 17
Pepperdemisback:

Nobody makes friends with her before. Everybody is avoiding her.

Not everyboy, not like Sepeteri grin
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by AmazingELixir: 12:23pm On Jan 17
grin

Bit what I'm seeing there is mint N500 bills ....where the dollars nau, Op mind yourself.
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by LetterZnWordz: 12:47pm On Jan 17
This man counts time in seconds and minutes alone.

@LetterzNWords, we handle your writing engagements while you catch your cruise!!!
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Teeklef(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17
nevilbot:

This is Ogun celebration & not ekimogun day. They are 2 different events. No one sprays anyone with blue dye & powder during ekimogun day.
No mind me jare!!! I don cap the rubbish finish before I know😂
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by UptownVibes(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17
Oblongata:
Hahan!

Your mouth too bad abeg grin
cheesy
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Codes151(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17
5 dollars?

una funny for africa sha
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by emmabest2000(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17
abobote:
Is been long we heard about this Churchill, Alex is no longer doing his PR job or what

This is even old news

Dec 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by okito: 2:53pm On Jan 17
lexy2014:

Where is the dollars that he was spraying?

Wzhy the lies?
Me too. I saw N500 bundle
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by TheBillyonaire: 3:00pm On Jan 17
allenpaul:
. Yeah y"all grown abundance on nairaland lol yet another spending his wouldn't stop be an ish

Until Nairaland has Premium Services, I will have to put up with minions like you.
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by allenpaul(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17
TheBillyonaire:

Until Nairaland has Premium Services, I will have to put up with minions like you.
. People that doesn't have values like you wouldn't be here then bye.
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by sirabbey(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17
StoriesUpdate:
How Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8h43d1kwHU?si=hgKlZJ92WXsQUIrf

The Ekimogun Day, an annual carnival in Ondo town, Ondo State, an event that incorporates dances, marches and impressive cultural extravaganza may have come and gone, but the memory it created will last for a while.

It was the day popular socialite, Dr. Olakunle Churchill brought the event which had top dignitaries to a standstill when he invoked a rain of dollars on the legendary musician, King Sunny Ade.

At the annual festival which brings together all sons and daughters of Ondo town from across the world, the calm and action-packed Churchill was sighted nodding his head to the sweet tunes of King Sunny Ade as it was blaring from the speakers.

Sensing that he was ministering to the needs of his audience, KSA as he is often referred raised the tempo, leaving Churchill with no option than to reach out to his well laid variety of currencies, picking wards of dollars and immediately stood up.

He gently walked to KSA on the stage while a crowd of supporters followed him.

While he was exhausting the wards of dollars, he was sending message across for more supply, leaving the stage with a heap of dollars.

Churchill is known for spicing up social gatherings with his ability to invoke rains of dollars.

Kudos to King Sunny Ade, still commanding the entertainment stage at almost 80years of age with such vitality, vigour and finesse is no mean mean feet. As kids, we grew up on his evergreen music, and seeing him still going strong on stage at 77 years is very heartwarming.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Nemma(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17
Stale update. I was present at this event.
This particular ekimogun day was held two years ago (Dec 2022).
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Jagabanarmy: 10:28pm On Jan 17
APOPTOSIS:

You dey follow women mouth?...
That's the reason most fathers/husbands don't jump into conclusions on hearing from their wives.
They have experience in handling female affairs.
See how they just beheaded John The Baptist for nothing. That's how most of them reason.
See how they approached Solomon on the issue of the dead child with one asking him to divide the surviving Child...... that's how they are.
I pity those that act immediately on hearing them.
You will jail everybody on hearing from them.
Oga, tell them and I sincerely hope they will listen
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by Waffarianman(m): 11:34am On Jan 18
APOPTOSIS:

That's the reason most fathers/husbands don't jump into conclusions on hearing from their wives.
See how they just beheaded John The Baptist for nothing. That's how most of them reason.
See how they approached Solomon on the issue of the dead child with one asking him to divide the surviving Child...... that's how they are.

Same thing happening in a family right now senior sisters misleading senior boy in the family to neglect his brother's in same families. Womens, if you no use your brain for them they will send you to 6fit asap
Re: Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade by GCFR: 12:40pm On Jan 18
APOPTOSIS:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React / Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.