Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law (3332 Views)

FG Proposes ₦‎26 Trillion As 2024 Budget — Targets Dec 31 For Submission At NASS / Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects / NNPC Remits N1.26 Trillion To Federation Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by Lanrelagboi: 8:36am On Jan 16
Today, I signed the N2.267 trillion 2024 Appropriation Bill of Lagos State into law, marking the start of a new expenditure cycle.

This Budget of Renewal prioritizes infrastructure, environment, education, and technology, with increased allocation for security and public safety.

Of the total budget, 58% goes to capital expenditure, while 42% is for recurrent spending. The additional allocation of N21.74 billion, approved by the Assembly, aims to complete key infrastructure and address priority areas.

The successful implementation of this budget is crucial for the citizens' wellbeing and aligns with our THEMES+ agenda, aiming to transform lives and businesses.

I assure you all that transparency and accountability will be our watchword in the implementation of this budget and I thank the Lagos State House of Assembly for their dedication to the people of Lagos during the budget review.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by tollyboy5(m): 8:53am On Jan 16
Lagos and corruption are 5 & 6 . Sanwo-olu and his predecessors just disburse huge amount to criminals always
The legislooters and the local government are the biggest criminals in the state, they always pretend to work while they keep doing you chop i chop everywhere clear grin .

As a lagosian and as a native i just shake my head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by christejames(m): 9:10am On Jan 16
Let's just hope the amount 'padded' won't affect the budget implementation undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by heykims(m): 10:03am On Jan 16
Lagos leads, others follow.
However some disgruntled individuals will never be happy with it, they see fraud in everything outside their region. They will never be happy.
See their comments already.

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by PussyKing(m): 10:04am On Jan 16
Big time final cash outfir the Governor grin grin
Wow

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by kingcjay(m): 10:04am On Jan 16
Share the money
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by BluntCrazeMan: 10:04am On Jan 16
Ok naa
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by Jennyclay(f): 10:04am On Jan 16
I hope they don’t embezzle the money undecided

Nonsense governor!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by dadavivo: 10:05am On Jan 16
And they will steal half of it to buy houses in New York and continue to plunge the state to highest debt in Nigeria.

Lagos is a small state in landmass, with all that money there should be no potholes in lagos state. even Cape town or Jbough shouldnt come close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by fredoooooo: 10:05am On Jan 16
Lagos and lagosians Budget, how e take be ya headache i still don't know . Go to your state and hold ya state governors responsible for their Budgets if you're not satisfy.
Eko o ni baje o, awon oloriburuku to fe baje o ni ko ere oko Dele...

ÀṢẸ WÁ

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by Tywo2018: 10:07am On Jan 16
If the they explain Nigeria to you and you understand, probably the person didn't explain well to you.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by LagosSuperStar: 10:08am On Jan 16
LAGOS IS NOT A "NO MANS LAND"
open your eyes o

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by ATEAMS: 10:10am On Jan 16
Mega buck
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by AzaHub(f): 10:16am On Jan 16
See money ooo

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by money121(m): 10:18am On Jan 16
Oga oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by Nahunger(m): 10:19am On Jan 16
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by opalu: 10:31am On Jan 16
Just ₦1 Trillion is enough to transform a Country as big as Ghana.
But here in Nigeria you won't even see what they did with ₦2 Trillions in 12 months!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by pocom16: 10:32am On Jan 16
Lagos for show
2.2 trillion is really a lot...
Although there are alot of ongoing projects
👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW9FP5AkSk0
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by Nilx: 10:35am On Jan 16
Ain't y'all tired of these big figure being churn out to y'all year in year out?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by maxiuc(m): 10:51am On Jan 16
cheesy

Je wun soke
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by victorDanladi: 10:58am On Jan 16
opalu:
Just ₦1 Trillion is enough to transform a Country as big as Ghana.
But here in Nigeria you won't even see what they did with ₦2 Trillions in 12 months!

So Ghana is transformed?😆

Obi slaves self 😆

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by victorDanladi: 11:00am On Jan 16
tollyboy5:
Lagos and corruption are 5 & 6 . Sanwo-olu and his predecessors just disburse huge amount to criminals always
The legislooters and the local government are the biggest criminals in the state, they always pretend to work while they keep doing you chop i chop everywhere clear grin .

As a lagosian and as a native i just shake my head

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by tollyboy5(m): 11:02am On Jan 16
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by Omola2ulv: 11:05am On Jan 16
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by Yousuph007(m): 11:16am On Jan 16
Nice one blmy governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by goody234: 11:22am On Jan 16
Dem don pad that budget with goodies for everybody
Re: Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law by BrodaBenad: 12:13pm On Jan 16
See them all oyo and kwara degenerates don dey claim lagosians online cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Stops Probe Of Fashola / Yaradua's Son's Love For Ak-47 / Jonathan, Tambuwal Congratulates Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.