Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany (28324 Views)

British Tanks Arrive In Estonia As Nato Bolsters Eastern Flank Amid Putin Threat / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Psammmy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16
Daily mail the most propaganda mouthpiece from the UK, take anything from this newspaper with a grim of salt.. They real name for be daily linus... Anything you read from them, belive the opposite n funny thing Na dem shout pass say rt n other Russian newspaper Na propaganda tool..

OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Yousuph007(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16
We need peace 🙏🕊️
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:44pm On Jan 16
Prophetically, world war 3 will be sparked off by Israeli's destruction of Al aqsa mosque when UN officially recognizes the state of Palestine that will have east Jerusalem as capital. The world is heading towards that and it will be after Gaza war because after Gaza war, Israel will not give up the security control of Gaza and this indirectly implies annexation and will force UN and the world to create the state of Palestine that will have east Jerusalem as capital, to permanently resolve this bible day long crisis. This will backfire and spark off a war that will take over 2 billion lives globally and that's the war that is known as the 3rd world war. The doom's day is here but it won't be caused by China or Russia but Israel.
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by justtoodark: 12:44pm On Jan 16
sorry for people that think nigeria is the worst....

when you see madness you will want to get back to nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by saasala(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16
BrodaBenad:

Dark web weapon market uses bitcoins

The more demand the higher the price of bitcoin

Gotcha!!!
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by justtoodark: 12:47pm On Jan 16
are you nigerians even ready to experience real war sef....??

small brouhahas in libya and sudan una already start cryin to be evacuated....

buhuhu....
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Franzinni: 12:47pm On Jan 16
I can't wait !!! This world need a rebooth .... Greed and corruption had led humanity astray , but 300 moabs and just 30 foabs will be enough to send us back to the ice ages.
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by igbosarejews(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16
nairalee:
Na lie. No world war loading. Dem no born NATO well to attack China.

Infact THEM NO BORN NATO WELL TO ATTACK CHINA
Na with their Chinko products them want take fight USA
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by justtoodark: 12:50pm On Jan 16
igbosarejews:

you ibos sha....soo gullible with little understandin.... undecided undecided
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by joorme: 12:57pm On Jan 16
Righteousness2:
Every corner of the globe is about to desend in complete chaos, Setting up the stage for the antichrist to bring 'Order Out Of Chaos' after the Rapture!

The Word of GOD, the Holy Bible is being Fulfilled raw , clear and Fast before our Eyes.

Get Ready!
Live Ready!
Be Ready!
The KING OF kings is about to show up in the sky.
you're 100% Correct sir

1 Like

Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by igbosarejews(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16
justtoodark:

you ibos sha....soo gullible with little understandin.... undecided undecided
We're not gullible, we're always ahead of you rèal gullible one's.
What an Igbo man will still down and see even if you climb the longest tree in your village, you will not see it.
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Aemmyjah(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16
Delicious propaganda
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by justtoodark: 1:00pm On Jan 16
igbosarejews:

We're not gullible, we're always ahead of you rèal gullible one's.
What an Igbo man will still down and see even if you climb the longest tree in your village, you will not see it.

spare us your blabla....

people judge you after how you behave and not what you say....
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by luckingto50: 1:01pm On Jan 16
bodeyX:
Is Russia accepting foreign fighters abeg
Yes
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Westerhoffe(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16
World War 3 is inevitable… but I don't want it to be now.
I still have a lot to do.
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by justtoodark: 1:02pm On Jan 16
Westerhoffe:
World War 3 is inevitable… but I don't want it to be now.
I still have a lot to do.

this world is a mess....better let go....
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by kalemy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16
Make Dem no try am o.

China wey I dey import goods from take dey survive dis hard and harsh Nigeria Dem wan go start war with, una go first start the war with me first. Nonsense.
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Westerhoffe(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16
igbosarejews:

China manufactures and uses original products in their country. It is importers that brings in bad quality products from there to Nigeria. So don't sag that again.

And for the record, China's sixth generation fighter jet shot down the US F35 Lightning fighter jet without the F35 detecting it. It fired laser at the F35.
What does that tell you?
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Westerhoffe(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16
justtoodark:

this world is a mess....better let go....

You won't understand.
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by justtoodark: 1:05pm On Jan 16
kalemy:
Make Dem no try am o.

China wey I dey import goods from take dey survive dis hard and harsh Nigeria Dem wan go start war with, una go first start the war with me first. Nonsense.

this whites dont understand blacks like asians....😂😂
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by cliqtips: 1:05pm On Jan 16
jkpbestseries:
no good economic plan, but alot of monies to prepare for war

Of course, there's money in war, terrorism and insurgency
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Felix6: 1:06pm On Jan 16
When I saw Shell selling off assets I knew something was cooking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by just4dem(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16
Righteousness2:
Every corner of the globe is about to desend in complete chaos, Setting up the stage for the antichrist to bring 'Order Out Of Chaos' after the Rapture!

The Word of GOD, the Holy Bible is being Fulfilled raw , clear and Fast before our Eyes.

Get Ready!
Live Ready!

i'd a dream about the Rapture. Glory be to God. I was outside around my area when i heard a very loud sound of a trumpet As soon as it sounded, my spirit immediately left this physical body and started going up into the sky. The spiritual body is grayish. I effortlessly moved up into the sky without wings. What a beautiful day! As soon as i got to our Lord Jesus, I stood by his feet. I saw the mark of nail on the two feet and on his hands. He was wearing a white robe but i couldn't look at his eyes . The rays of light coming from ihis eyes were blazing, None can look into his eyes. What an unforgettable dream....please, listen, Jesus is coming soon. Jesus is lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Westerhoffe(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16
Righteousness2:

Get Ready!
Live Ready!
Be Ready!

Before the Rapture, not after.
What Bible do you guys even read?
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by justmondris: 1:10pm On Jan 16
Fake news. China is too smart to go to war with Taiwan when they know that their economy is progressing at a very high pace and it's just a matter of time before they outperform the US economy. Once they have achieved this, Taiwan will crawl back to China. It's a Western propaganda. the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, dictated by Germany ended hostilities between Russia and Germany; it was signed on March 3, 1918. so there is no conflict between Russia and Germany unless say them one stupidly carry Ukraine matter for head. It's nothing more than a Western propaganda.
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Quebec91(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16
cheesy
Zonefree:
People in Nigeria are already witnessing WW3.

Which war brutal pass Tinubu and APC?
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by justtoodark: 1:14pm On Jan 16
justmondris:
Fake news. China is too smart to go to war with Taiwan when they know that their economy is progressing at a very high pace and it's just a matter of time before they outperform the US economy. Once they have achieved this, Taiwan will crawl back to China. It's a Western propaganda. the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, dictated by Germany ended hostilities between Russia and Germany; it was signed on March 3, 1918. so there is no conflict between Russia and Germany unless say them one stupidly carry Ukraine matter for head. It's nothing more than a Western propaganda.

china is not doing well....go update yourself....attackin taiwan would make no economical sense....

they will flex muscle and wait for taiwan people to get to their senses....
the same way we are waitin for ibos to get to their senses too.... wink wink

imo election was a surprise....
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by kaywhy09(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16
Such (leaked) document does not exist
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Jan 16
APOSTLECHUMA:
Prophetically, world war 3 will be sparked off by Israeli's destruction of Al aqsa mosque when UN officially recognizes the state of Palestine that will have east Jerusalem as capital. The world is heading towards that and it will be after Gaza war because after Gaza war, Israel will not give up the security control of Gaza and this indirectly implies annexation and will force UN and the world to create the state of Palestine that will have east Jerusalem as capital, to permanently resolve this bible day long crisis. This will backfire and spark off a war that will take over 2 billion lives globally and that's the war that is known as the 3rd world war. The doom's day is here but it won't be caused by China or Russia but Israel.

how do you know that WW3 will claim 2billion lives globally?
Re: Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany by Tonytonex(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16
socialmediaman:
These people are desperate to take Bitcoin to $250,000 by all means!
how much is it now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War / Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians / Donald Trump Embarks On First Visit To The UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.