Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Guy Offered Me 20 Million At A Concert And I Rejected It” Reality Star Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Guy Offered Me 20 Million At A Concert And I Rejected It” Reality Star Tacha (308 Views)

"Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke / Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Offered Me 20 Million At A Concert And I Rejected It” Reality Star Tacha by money121(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16
Reality TV stars Tacha and Phyna recently got a lot of netizens talking with their recent interview together. In a new development, Tacha revealed that she had rejected a whooping 20 million naira during an AY concert she had attended two years ago.

During their interview session, Tacha and Phyna talked about Phyna’s controversial 5 million Naira offer which had gotten so many commentaries from celebrities and netizens alike.

Phyna had revealed during the interview that 5 million Naira was chicken change to her. She disclosed that in her dollar account she had $5,000 sitting pretty in her account. She stated this as she addressed the statement by people who believed that she did not reject 5 million Naira which she had been offered by a guy when she went to an event.

Recall that comedian Deeone had even taken to social media after calling Phyna out, asking her to support the evidence that she had really rejected 5 million Naira. Phyna had also taken to blasting comedian Deeone even accusing his father of being a rapist.

Amidst all of this, Tacha revealed that she was completely in support of Phyna’s statement because two years ago she had been in a similar situation.
She revealed that she had gone for an event at an AY comedy show and she had been offered $20,000 by a man to just come and sit with him at the table.

She also revealed that she had rejected it. Phyna went on to state that even if she was a nobody who had no money in her account, she still would have rejected the offer.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/a-guy-offered-me-20-million-at-a-concert-and-i-rejected-it-reality-star-tacha/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

1 Share

Re: A Guy Offered Me 20 Million At A Concert And I Rejected It” Reality Star Tacha by money121(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16
DJ
YK grin grin
Re: A Guy Offered Me 20 Million At A Concert And I Rejected It” Reality Star Tacha by osmosis101(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16
Its a lie
Re: A Guy Offered Me 20 Million At A Concert And I Rejected It” Reality Star Tacha by Malroux: 2:13pm On Jan 16
Imagine the audacious lies from these leaches! Only a mad man will even offer them more than hundred K.
Re: A Guy Offered Me 20 Million At A Concert And I Rejected It” Reality Star Tacha by We4all: 5:25pm On Jan 16
She was 'offered', not 'given'. The difference is clear! I was once offered 'goat meat', but declined and accepted the chicken meat that was given to me.

Unfortunately, I realized that the goat meat was actually 'dog meat' and the chicken meat...well......

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel ‘twe Twe’ Best Dance Video (fans Go Crazy With This Dance Challenge) / Twomad Passed Away @23 / See What A Pastor Said After The Death Of Mr. Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.