Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri (1113 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16
1.Not even the dry season can take away it's beauty
2. Apart from FCT, owerri is the only city in Nigeria that's EXPANSIVELY BEAUTIFUL on ground
3. The only city it's aerial view matches that of the ground

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16
Dry season

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16
No rain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16
Expansively beautiful!

Take note of the above...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16
Who's your daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by MrProlific95: 4:09pm On Jan 16
Image laundering, Govs Ohakim, Hope,& Rochas are scams

2 Likes

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by cadmanspize: 4:12pm On Jan 16
Gad av-mesi apauhz!
Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16
MrProlific95:
Image laundering, Govs Ohakim, Hope,& Rochas are scams

Learn to stick to topics.
What concerns scammers with ordinary people that take care of their environment? grin

1 Like

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16
Dry season isn't normally fair to my grasses

3 Likes

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Chukwuka319(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16
Lol! Beautiful indeed.Owerri is the capital of Ila Otu in Igboland.The volume of bleeping in that city is such that if it can generate electricity,it would power Nigeria and six other African countries.
In Owerri,there are more hotels and nightclubs than in the whole of Lagos state, and right now as I am writing,new hotels are being constructed somewhere in Owerri.
This is because the volume of bleeping in the city is excessively high, that the existing ones can't comfortably carry it.

1 Like

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by dreamwords: 4:39pm On Jan 16
Broveens42:
1.Not even the dry season can take away it's beauty
2. Apart from FCT, owerri is the only city in Nigeria that's EXPANSIVELY BEAUTIFUL on ground
3. The only city it's aerial view matches that of the ground
Have they put drainage in Douglas road? Because those days if it rains na ocean be that o

1 Like

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by 007kjb: 4:47pm On Jan 16
OWERRI FINE NO BE SMALL

4 Likes

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Demigod22: 4:50pm On Jan 16
I have been in Owerri in 2022, I kinda like the place and their girls are something else. You can use their body to eat fufu without soup.

5 Likes

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by SmartPolician: 4:51pm On Jan 16
Very poor picture quality.

Get a better phone or tell Hope Uzodinma to buy you a better smartphone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by RenaissanceGuy: 4:59pm On Jan 16
Beautiful buildings, but as usual with Nigeria, poooooor building alignment. See jaga jaga arrangement. Everybody just buys land and build to face any direction he/she wants; no guideline or enforcement from the government.

2 Likes

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16
RenaissanceGuy:
Beautiful buildings, but as usual with Nigeria, poooooor building alignment. See jaga jaga arrangement. Everybody just buys land and build to face any direction he/she wants; no guideline or enforcement from the government.

Nothing like poor building alignment for an
irregular shaped land area I just showed you.
The buildings are properly aligned at areas of same square meter measurement
Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16
SmartPolician:

I can remember those days nairalanders gloat about edited pictures, but owerri humbled a lot of them with natural ground pics from many location.
Below is the type of pictures you guys

#Sam mbakwe Airport road

4 Likes

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16
SmartPolician:

I can remember those days nairalanders gloat about edited pictures, but owerri humbled a lot of them with natural ground pics from many location.
Below is the type of pictures you guys like

#Sam mbakwe Airport, Ngoor okpala

1 Like

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16
007kjb:
OWERRI FINE NO BE SMALL

The only city that appears beautiful when it's being captured in the news, and for other reasons.

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16
#Dry season
#Expansively beautiful
# ground reflection of aerial view
# Beautiful city of owerri

1 Like

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16
dreamwords:

Have they put drainage in Douglas road? Because those days if it rains na ocean be that o

Lol. See the type of world class market you would find in Douglas today and you are talking about drainage.
Douglas is more organized under Hope than any former imo governor asides mbakwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by dreamwords: 10:36pm On Jan 16
Broveens42:

Lol. See the type of world class market you would find in Douglas today and you are talking about drainage.
Douglas is more organized under Hope than any former imo governor asides mbakwe
I'm not talking of shop, I mean drainage system
Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17
dreamwords:

I'm not talking of shop, I mean drainage system

Why not come during the Rains and find out for yourself
Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by sammirano: 7:02pm On Jan 17
lolzz this is fine to ibos.
Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by dreamwords: 1:04am On Jan 18
Broveens42:

Why not come during the Rains and find out for yourself
Simple question that deserves yes or no you are beating around the bush
Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by OVB123: 1:00pm On Jan 18
007kjb:
OWERRI FINE NO BE SMALL
It's a beautiful city but has no jobs.
Re: Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri by Broveens42(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18
sammirano:
lolzz this is fine to ibos.

Be humble for once and admit the obvious grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Our Home Forever / Check Am Out, hav a laff / withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.