Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

"Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles (21749 Views)

2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16
Lol

If you like no gree
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Nahunger(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16
Yugoslavia247:
The way gals dey pressure man eh.

I finally understood this

At 18 years a woman feels older.
At 25 a man feels younger.

At 18 she is willing to date a man at 25
At 25 a man prefers a gal above 18 but not up to 24.

At 25 a woman feels really older
At 30 a man feels he has time.

A woman at 28 is not good for a ma at 32.

Based on this logic.
Women sweeten faster and age faster too
Men sweeten slowly and age slowly too

Two erujeje and one goat head for you.
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by CHoccolaTE: 7:07pm On Jan 16
Look at how quickly the mods pushed this worthless topic to frontpage just to encourage misogynistic and woman hating posts, meanwhile they quickly delete any comment that shows any bias against males.
Let me just find out the proper channel to report Nairaland for encouraging sexism and woman hate, I will get as many females as possible to report this site and get it shut down

1 Like

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16
The man they want doesn’t exist or no reach 20%
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by AgbaDesigner(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16
For where? Where that one dey? No gree for anybody seh
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Anguldi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16
Franzinni:
For this economy... If you are single and emotionally and financially stable, think well before you gree for somebody o ... If somebody is not an asset, the somebody is a liability be that o.

Besides marriage don cast! It is a form of slavery... But make I no talk pass like this.

If tor say Dem tell my fly that year!... E for no fall inside palmwine.
Your mind dey there
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by jubrilELsudan: 7:36pm On Jan 16
I FOR LIKE GREE FOR HIM WIFE KUKUNASE

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by advanceDNA: 7:39pm On Jan 16
Malroux:
If they no gree for men this year then they will surely gree for Shiloh this year. No be curse na fact.

U are wicked... grin

1 Like

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by NohurryInLife: 7:46pm On Jan 16
Them no dey tell person
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by BigDawsNet: 7:47pm On Jan 16
Evynet:
What God cannot do does not exist

Our God is so faithful
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by DaddyRochie1642: 7:47pm On Jan 16
stunnert:
On crossover night My church pastor asked all the singles ladies looking to get married in 2024 to come out for special prayers. I counted 46 ladies

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16
This message is very important for all those Nairaland feminists. Gree for one mugu and settle down this year because una don dey old oooo

1 Like

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Menclothing: 8:02pm On Jan 16
Lolz 😆
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by chidiokay: 8:10pm On Jan 16
CHoccolaTE:
Look at how quickly the mods pushed this worthless topic to frontpage just to encourage misogynistic and woman hating posts, meanwhile they quickly delete any comment that shows any bias against males.
Let me just find out the proper channel to report Nairaland for encouraging sexism and woman hate, I will get as many females as possible to report this site and get it shut down

Una get serious problem, Nathaniel directed his statement towards "Singles" .. how is the topic hating on women, since when did "singles" apply to female only

How is " Gree for someone these year" an insult cheesy No gree for anybody nigbayen ! rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Jenniejenna: 8:13pm On Jan 16
Una dey take this to another level.
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Salubata(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16
Where's jennyclay
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by seunayantokun(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16
No gree for sin and Satan, they sink.
Gree for Jesus Christ, He saves.
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by chinonfelix2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16
No gree for anybody oo...
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by LivingLight(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16
They will surely gree for somebody this year.

Post aside,

If you need someone to do your data project, I am available.
I have working knowledge of Excel, SQL and Python for data analytics.

Do well to reach me on Whatsapp +2.3.4.8.1.0.1.2.7.7.2.6.3

Also I teach Data analytics if you are interested.
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Jman06(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16
That's how our ladies keep deceiving themselves and refuse to get married only to wake up when it's too late. That time they'll start looking for whom to vent their frustrations on.

The most annoying part is that they'll start blaming those guys they rejected for some playboys. Of course, the playboys are usually too hot for them to blame, so all the frustrations are directed at the innocent guys who professed genuine love to them but got rejected.

I have one of such 'hanties' on my case at the moment. All the years she was still young and fresh, she kept doing shakara for me. But now, na she dey form wife material for me. No wahala, I go follow am play the game. I go chop am well, but she no go ever see even my glorious 3rd leg. I go help am waist her time now just like the other guys did.

2 Likes

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Emdebby2: 11:10pm On Jan 16
Sure
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by ufuosman(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16
😂😂😂
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Raalsalghul: 11:25pm On Jan 16
Jman06:
That's how our ladies keep deceiving themselves and refuse to get married only to wake up when it's too late. That time they'll start looking for whom to vent their frustrations on.

The most annoying part is that they'll start blaming those guys they rejected for some playboys. Of course, the playboys are usually too hot for them to blame, so all the frustrations are directed at the innocent guys who professed genuine love to them but got rejected.

I have one of such 'hanties' on my case at the moment. All the years she was still young and fresh, she kept doing shakara for me. But now, na she dey form wife material for me. No wahala, I go follow am play the game. I go chop am well, but she no go ever see even my glorious 3rd leg. I go help am waist her time now just like the other guys did.

Rather than being vengeful, why don't you just ignore her?

4 Likes

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by JoeEeL(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16
EVERYBODY SHA DEY FIND WAYS TO TREND.
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Jman06(m): 12:54am On Jan 17
Raalsalghul:

Revenge is sweet bro

2 Likes

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Treasure17(m): 7:24am On Jan 17
Already experienced my first rejection this year. That won't deter us.

1 Like

Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by achimendy(m): 8:50am On Jan 17
matify83:
We will agree to disagree then!

Can you paraphrase your statement pls?
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17
Raalsalghul:

Person wey plan to get baby-mama no fit reason that aspect.
Re: "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles by romme2u: 11:35am On Jan 18
CHoccolaTE:

grin grin grin

You like trouble fa..................You still no wan gree for us this year kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? / Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.