Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC (10780 Views)

We Don't Meddle In Internal Affairs Of Other Parties - APC Replies Iyorchia Ayu / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger / Utomi Is A Failed Technocrat - Sam Chibueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Kushites: 7:28pm On Jan 16
NinjaMetahuman:
Who is gonna be the Presidential candidate and who is gonna be vice?

Atiku President

Utomi Vice President

Obi Ball Boy

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Bigmospa: 7:33pm On Jan 16
Nice idea but i dnt think that atiku will want to step down for obi,secondly,even if south africa niger cameroon etc join hands vote for obi,am afraid the useless ineck and supreme cult will spoil everything as usual.
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by stmezico(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16
This may not be possible because the three of them can't bow out or willing to be deputy... But Obi and Kwankwaso will be wonderful with Atiku their National Leader.
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Eriokanmi: 7:43pm On Jan 16
I remember the PDP making this joke in 2014 and today, the rest is history. I'd only support their merger with Obi as flagbearer. If atiku finds his way in, I won't
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Eriokanmi: 7:43pm On Jan 16
stmezico:
This may not be possible because the three of them can't bow out or willing to be deputy... But Obi and Kwankwaso will be wonderful with Atiku their National Leader.
I can't agree less
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Eriokanmi: 7:45pm On Jan 16
Besko:
If Baba Atiku had wanted to immortalize himself he'd have stepped down for obi/Kwa!
gbam
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by ogbonti: 7:46pm On Jan 16
Malroux:
I de tell you.

yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Bawalistic: 8:08pm On Jan 16
We Dey Watch
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Jan 16
lilytender:

We are running the government, and also playing the politics. We will not allow the opposition to play the politics alone the way they foolishly allowed us when they were in government. We are ruling, we are also politicking. We deserve some accolades

who are the "we" and what accolades are you talking about?

how does all you said negate the following:

APC is still behaving like they are in the opposition. Instead of telling nigerianswhat they done in improving the lives of nigerians, they are bothered about Pat Utomi

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by tabaralph: 8:12pm On Jan 16
fergie001:

https://independent.ng/utomi-serial-promoter-of-mega-party-cant-be-taken-seriously-apc/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Bfacebook%5D&fbclid=IwAR1o4f2cnMrEP4PhQgMtdPMly4nZgohNuEYnxifVHyK_U7nAWPdEc18kytM

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7969935/2027-
polls-atiku-obi-kwankwaso#127941937
dte

Dreamers… who will be the presidential candidate ojare, is it Obi that has tasted the euphoria of the LuuuP that will step down for Atiku and Kwankwaso?
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by frog12: 8:17pm On Jan 16
if OBI merge with ATIKU, i think he will lose many supporters
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by YourKarma: 8:23pm On Jan 16
Jonjam269:
Dubia landlord is a serial loser and Obi a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years and also a serial party defector is learning how to be a serial loser from Dubia landlord. Gathering of losers. Nothing new.

Say this without crying

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by YourKarma: 8:27pm On Jan 16
Eriokanmi:
I remember the PDP making this joke in 2014 and today, the rest is history. I'd only support their merger with Obi as flagbearer. If atiku finds his way in, I won't
This'll work
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by searchlight: 8:28pm On Jan 16
lilytender:
Interesting.

As the so called merger is being formulated, let me assure all political followers that the the so called merger will want to put forward a coordinator whom they think will be neutral to all the constituent parties, that is where one one Tinubu's unknown wonder boy will come in and be named the head of the merger.

We shall destroy the merger from within

We once used Alli Modu Sheriff to destroy PDP some years back, just recently we used the same Pat Utomi who is now talking nonsense to trick Peter Agulu Obi from PDP into Labourers Party.

Just watch as we teach you another political lesson.
How did all these ypur achievements help in reducing the price of rice?
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by onuman: 8:33pm On Jan 16
Even PDP or Labour Party would win APC in presidential election since 2019 if not that APC appointed INEC Chairman and favourable judges.
Only a most primitive religious bigot would vote APC which reduced Nigeria to become the official poverty capital of the world as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

INEC Chairman. Mahmood Yakubu, should have been removed after the 2019 denial of the existence of INEC SERVER by INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu.

Apc has been made by INEC and APC-appointed judges to hang on to power.
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by zlnab: 8:41pm On Jan 16
jmoore:
This topic no concern APC sef. Why is this clown putting mouth for wetin no concern am?
Felix Morka should face his TINUBULATION party that has brought hardship on Nigerians.
it's for the fear of failure
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Femeto: 9:25pm On Jan 16
fergie001:

https://independent.ng/utomi-serial-promoter-of-mega-party-cant-be-taken-seriously-apc/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Bfacebook%5D&fbclid=IwAR1o4f2cnMrEP4PhQgMtdPMly4nZgohNuEYnxifVHyK_U7nAWPdEc18kytM

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7969935/2027-polls-atiku-obi-kwankwaso#127941937
Fools, you are part of the failure’s he built 😂🤣😂
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Kukutente23: 9:33pm On Jan 16
lilytender:

We are running the government, and also playing the politics. We will not allow the opposition to play the politics alone the way they foolishly allowed us when they were in government. We are ruling, we are also politicking. We deserve some accolades
Yeah. We can see how well you're doing with governance
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by bluecircle470: 9:35pm On Jan 16
greatness22:
Scared of what will hit them. grin

Imagine Obidients, Red Cap movement and the reasonable atikulators in one team.

OTILO for APC and Agbado Supporters.

Una don start to dey daydream again
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Bhella5(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16
Merger my ass!
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by wealth2u(m): 12:15am On Jan 17
At times i wonder if you Bigots of a Hopelessness Agbadorian possesses Brain at all.....I am certain 100% that what u Guys have upstairs is mud Sanda......
Dapson73:

Wake up from your slumber. Even Obi is looking for every opportunity to work for Asiwaju.

Kwankwaso on the other hand is assured of working for BAT.

2027 is already a walk over for Asiwaju.
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Brush1: 12:19am On Jan 17
Malroux:
This shows that the satanic APC is jittery already knowing that any alliance of the aforementioned parties will be their end.

You nailed it. This merger ends the demonic party APC
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by AlaskaTNT(m): 6:23am On Jan 17
APC = Disaster ⚡
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by greatness22(m): 7:44am On Jan 17
buhariguy:
who will be their presidential candidate.
you must be a kid,
most of you don't know politics,
you better go to romance section
Kid? Not at all, I am not your father.
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Timmi: 8:04am On Jan 17
Malroux:
This shows that the satanic APC is jittery already knowing that any alliance of the aforementioned parties will be their end.

No satanic gathering against APC will stand and these four fingers of leprosy will rotten away over time. Just watch it
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by bayplus: 9:00am On Jan 17
zoedew:
When strange bedfellows attempt to use the same bed the night is bound to be rough.
It is gonna be very very rough and noisy all through the night. I

ndeed merging the political parties is the easy part, agreeing on who will be their presidential and vice presidential candidates is the ultimate "Nuclear Bomb" that will shatter the merger again. The three parties mentioned, PDP, LP, NNPP,G5 are *Old PDP* anyway, the reason why they could not unite against Tinubu to dislodge APC in 2023 when they had their best chance ever will still be the same reason why the new merger party may not see the light of the day.

These politicians only see things from their selfish angle. It is *Me, Myself and I*

*Greed!!!

Nigerians seriously desire a better alternative to APC but these characters in these parties are too selfish to execute such a successful merger of their various battered and sinking parties.

Besides, Tinubu i know already have plans to turn Nigeria to a one party state.

He did it in lagos. He has the capacity and soft skills to turn those who matter in those parties into APC chieftain before 2027.

I can predict that Kwakwanso and Kano will join APC, Rivers, Wile and Fubara will both join APC, Bayelsa, Oyo, Bauchi and several other PDP governors will decamp.Edo may go back to APC. Alex Otti of Abia may also Join APC. Time will tell. My prediction is based on their comments and body languages

Politicians in nigeria are not principled and the unitary govt we practise is making the president too powerful and the states not favoured by federal govt will be inactive.

By 2026, the political landscape will change.

Many moles will be planted and funded by Tinubu to implode those parties.

I wish they could be wiser, unfortunately, they are too greedy to have sense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Winning123: 9:57am On Jan 17
Eriokanmi:

They are up against the master of the game! He is not President Jonathan.
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by hassanaazees8: 11:53am On Jan 17
If Baba Atiku had wanted to immortalize himself he'd have stepped down for obi/Kwa!If Baba Atiku had wanted to immortalize himself he'd have stepped down for obi/Kwa!...
Re: Atiku/Obi/Kwankwaso: Utomi Is A Serial Promoter Of failing Merger Parties - APC by Melagros(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17
buhariguy:
you and your fellow idio.tic pi.g
Next time you insult me again on any thread you will get banned, misspellings won't save you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"niger-delta" Does Not Exist? True Or False. / Fire At FHA, Lugbe Abuja And Prompt Response Of Fire Fighters (pics) / Meet The Largest Landlord In Lagos- Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.