Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School (19736 Views)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect / "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by nairalandkachy1: 6:15pm On Jan 16
15th January 2024

PRESS RELEASE:

GOV ADELEKE SHOULD OPEN A DANCE SCHOOL – MURIC

An Islamic human rights organization, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), has advised Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State to open a dance school. The group said such an institution will be the governor’s legacy in the state.

The advice was given in a statement issued on Monday, 15th January, 2024 by the group’s Executive Director, Professor Ishaq Akintola.

He said:

“The governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke, has become popular with his dancing skill. He shows off his skill at every given opportunity, at public functions and official sittings. It is one thing that he takes great joy in doing.

“We admit that even his opponents admire his skill while his supporters are thrilled by his dancing. One can never have a dull moment with Governor Adeleke around. He does it with passion and takes great pride in it. Such skill should not be allowed to waste away.

“It is for this reason we will like to suggest to the governor to bequeath his skill to the youth of Osun State by opening a dance school. In the alternative, the governor can inject powerful doses of government investment in the arts department of the Osun State University with special bias for dancing.

“Such investment may catapult the state’s tourism and entertainment to the highest pedestal among other states of the federation. It will also increase its internally generated revenue (IGR). This is one way Osun can make the best of the present situation. Adeleke has a potential legacy already.”

#Adeleke

#OpenDanceSchool

https://www.muricnigeria.com/gov-adeleke-should-open-a-dance-school-muric/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by Anigreat: 6:15pm On Jan 16
shocked

Says a bitter pained frustrated clueless illiterate religious bigot.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by Melagros(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16
So muric is not concerned about the rising cases of insecurity in the west and Nigeria at large?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by nairalanda1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16
Erm...what?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by vastolord4(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16
Shots fired! I hope they'll chest his reply if he doesn't find this statement funny.. this music people are still dancing to the tune of Muslim tickets. I remember vividly what was said during the Christian/Muslim ticket about insecurity.. now suddenly, they're blinded by the insecurity and developed an advisory department..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by richard870(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by Mitsurugi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16
Why does Prof. Ishaq Akintola always talk as if he's high on meth? angry

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by lilytender: 6:32pm On Jan 16
This one shock me. This truth is too bitter.

Ademola Adeleke a.k.a. Ade de Dancer, a.k.a. F9 Parallel

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by bigdammyj: 6:32pm On Jan 16
Laughable.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by lilytender: 6:32pm On Jan 16
Anigreat:
shocked

Why you come carry another person matter for head like this?

Head of MUMURIC is a Professor, while Ade de Dancer got F9 Parallel in WAEC and was prosecuted for getting Machinery to write WAEC for him.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by merits(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16
Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by Judolisco(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16
Lol..make dem free dancing governor abeg

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by AllenSpencer: 6:32pm On Jan 16
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by ImoleNaija: 6:33pm On Jan 16
This MUMU_RIC might have taken offense at the gov's dancing skill.

To him now, na haram.

I know he would still say what would cause some religious burns in the SW... I just hope he doesn't survive to tell the tale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by Biggaboi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16
Sounds like sarcasm to me

7 Likes

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by Agbadocassava: 6:33pm On Jan 16
MURIC is now jobless

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by lilytender: 6:34pm On Jan 16
Mitsurugi:
Why does Prof. Ishaq Akintola always talk as if he's high on meth? angry

He is.

He is from Ife.

His father and Femi Fani Kayode's fathers are long time friends, so he and Femi Fani Kayode have been friends from young. It seems they both ate sacrifices meant for the gods when they were young, so the gods have been playing Ludo with their brains

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by sreamsense: 6:34pm On Jan 16
And when he opens dancing school now and many Muslim women begin to dance with hijab; you will still come out to say they are disgracing Islam. If those hijab women begin to dance to davido and start to dance and hold male counterparts to win compitition, you will still come to call for sharia purnishement. Be careful and be warned, Muric

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16
Anigreat:
shocked

Where did you disappear to?
Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by Mitsurugi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16
lilytender:

He is

I swear. And of the adulterated kind.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by ClearFlair: 6:34pm On Jan 16
Never sensible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by nstore: 6:36pm On Jan 16

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by atobs4real(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16
Dancing na him packaging.
Leave him alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16
He does it with passion and takes great pride in it. Such skill should not be allowed to waste away.
Nothing but the truth.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by atobs4real(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16
Dancing na him packaging.
Leave him alone.
Must u talk on every thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by CHIOMAEZEH: 6:37pm On Jan 16
Though we know the MURIC guy intends to mock Mr Adeleke.....he is a really saying the truth .... I also decided not to waste my talent and came up with a troupe .....I haven't regretted my decision ......here is a sample of what we do ....believe me, it pays more than many 9 to 5 jobs ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uiH-yKe7JY?si=vKzjDOeg-z4jPSTI

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School by broadman20: 6:38pm On Jan 16
lilytender:

Why you come carry another person matter for head like this?

Head of MUMURIC is a Professor, while Ade de Dancer got F9 Parallel in WAEC and was prosecuted for getting Machinery to write WAEC for him.

When a professor start behaving like a market woman living in face me I face you apartment, you now wonder what has become the lot of the professor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm / OPC Launches Online Radio, Magazine / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.