Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch (17966 Views)

Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Abusufian: 9:24pm On Jan 16
Even in da well
Lanre4uonly:
It is well.
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by themanderon: 9:27pm On Jan 16
All I can say is may your type never happen to Nigeria and humanity ever again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by gift2xl: 9:28pm On Jan 16
He should fuxk off, his a failure and remains a failure.
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by bigcasava1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16
The worse leader that have ever existed in the world both in the holy book
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Zidoh(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16
This is the reason why I always warned that in anything you're doing don't allow them them to kill you because they will apologize , repent and ask God forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Kpatakpata: 9:40pm On Jan 16
The worst thing that happened to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by fortunechy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16
Nigerian problem in one pic...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Gandrova: 9:42pm On Jan 16
Useless General with no single Sense of Governance
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16
angryUseless
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Wiseman2y(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16
Buhari has gone mad again oooooo. Oya take him shaperly to yaba left. Apology kills you there bloody monster. The souls of those you kill through your obnoxious policies await you in the underworld.!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by blaise26abj(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16
This man is still clueless after office . Worst democratic president Nigeria ever had . Useless to the core .
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by israelmao(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16
He should've apologized for his record-breaking failure and mammoth corruption and insecurity.
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by tivity101: 10:16pm On Jan 16
Make he gerrout abeg
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by tete7000(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16
This colossal failure again? Only God can judge Adesina for continuing to offer opportunity for this failure to insult people's sensibility.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by dikings(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16
Goansitdown
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Iceberg3: 10:43pm On Jan 16
But he still remains a hero to connies
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Emdebby2: 11:04pm On Jan 16
Apology not accepted. Medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by ViceGovernor: 11:07pm On Jan 16
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Doings04: 11:11pm On Jan 16
Buhari is the main town hall
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by ViceGovernor: 11:19pm On Jan 16
Lanky old cattle herder 😒 your sins will definitely catch up with you.
Single handedly you turned my family and many others into beggars and you are seeking forgiveness after keeping your children abroad.
Na God go damage you.

So me I go use my money go buy book about Buhari hehehe 😂😂😂.
God must surely punish devil, even them dash me I go use am as toilet roll 😠
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by pafun(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16
Hard decision kee you there. Very wicked animal person.
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by simplyOJ(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16
What's he apologising for? After wasting 8years meant for governance. I don't even want to hear that name.
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by crossbreedwears(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16
Buhari that i know is not a weak General. Go and ask who served with him during his time in army. They will tell you how brutal he was oga. Na old age really affected him and the slow judiciary system did not make him take a lot of decisions that would have helped nigeria
vanbonattel:
The weakling didn't take any hard decisions in his entire life. Even if a cleaner was servicing ayisha on top of the presidential desk and he catches them, the man would have smiled and gone to sob in the toilet.

The weakest former General to ever taste power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by History555: 11:40pm On Jan 16
What is this incompetent buffon apologising for? Is it for stupid decisions he took, wrecking Nigeria economy or insecurity on farms and highway. But I don't blame him, blame those who voted a man who in 2015 don't know the meaning of inflation, that West Germany no long exist, that the deutsch mark is no longer in use. What a failure
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by Mandate1: 11:42pm On Jan 16
Uyi168:
Buhari was both clueless and heartless..

He should easily go down as the worst president ever.
for now, he's a but better than the present. The hunger is too much.
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by being(m): 12:31am On Jan 17
What are these hard decisions btw-- is it the tacit support of Fulani herdsmen called bandits causing destruction everywhere or the rehabilitation of bokoharam vampires or govt inactions that led to cruse production reducing by half... What exactly was d hard decision ds Nigerien man or is it the dashing of N1bn govt vehicles to Niger?
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by being(m): 12:37am On Jan 17
Mandate1:
In case u don't know, he is d direct cause of the present distress!!!! And he managed to keep d damage caused by taking loans upon loans to fulfill obligations... Tinubu simply reduced a bit the loan taking but then we have to pay it back and Tinubu himself has not figured a way out of the economic destruction caused by buhari
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by BALLOSKI: 1:42am On Jan 17
Femi and Garba shehu are still writing for him and they just wrote another nonsense.

He's pretending not to know that the people he employed to work with him stole Nigeria blind?

What's Tinubu doing with Hadi Sirika and Malami?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by BALLOSKI: 1:43am On Jan 17
Mandate1:
How? Buhari caused whatever we're facing now.
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:50am On Jan 17
PortHarcourtcit:
The GBAJUE'S will forgive you... They now like BUHARI more... Am I lying princeofsarcasm?
Scammer !! Pretending to be from rivers desperately seeking alliance to derail threads. You have failed 😜🤣🤣😉😉
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:50am On Jan 17
PortHarcourtcit:
The GBAJUE'S will forgive you... They now like BUHARI more... Am I lying princeofsarcasm?
More and more it exposes It's self 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Yoruba man pretending to be from Rivers 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch by easzypeaszy(m): 4:03am On Jan 17
May u Adesina in particular not have peace till u go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? / Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo / Policeman Who Shot Bamidele At Ekiti APC Rally Dismissed - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.