Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan (30728 Views)

Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) / Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) / 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by LagosG: 10:04pm On Jan 16
Malroux:
Tinubu is a monumental failure.
Shut up joor. Na so una dey talk about Jonathan and Buhari on every thread of bad news. Una no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by toy2020(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16
Malroux:
Where is your common sense?

6 Likes

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by NameInUse(f): 10:06pm On Jan 16
What do we believe...heard it's bomb blast and happened around Bodija another says it's gas explosion happened around Sango.

God keep watching over us o🙏

1 Like

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by wahalawahala: 10:08pm On Jan 16
Ogonimilitant:
Keep deceiving yourselves. You are under terrosist attack and you are here downplaying the incidents.

May God protect his people in Ibadan.
your papa na the terrorist..mumu

3 Likes

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by spagettiluv: 10:08pm On Jan 16
Sabadon:
sad cry

Chai this is terrible, to think these people woke up and went about their daily activities oblivious of the fact that today ll be their last, life indeed is ephemeral, my condolence to the families of the deceased

Please my Ibadan people be safe.
seun,people like this shouldn’t be here

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by ufuosman(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16
So sad
Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by nyabinghi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16
Malroux:
weep more,obi lost

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by yesloaded: 10:09pm On Jan 16
spagettiluv:
seun,people like this shouldn’t be here

Wetin be his offence?

3 Likes

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by moststylish(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16
Helpfromabove1:
There a need to quickly regulate this gas retailing business that is rapidly expanding over

Lagos is even worse
Can you read at all?
Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by APCHaram: 10:10pm On Jan 16
AllahOfBlood:
angry

Before tomorrow the useless Nigeria and the state government will send in their condolences.

And the same "useless" Govt will not lift a finger to get any of your brethren freed from deathrow in prisons in Asia.

3 Likes

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16
looseweight:
I do ply Sango to UI road almost everyday. Not quite long ago, when this particular site was getting developed for a gas station, the residents rose up and challenged the government on how unsafe it is to site a gas station around residential buildings. They even went as far as making noise on radio stations but it all fell on deaf ears.

During the construction of the gas station, I normally sight minimum of three policemen stationed to prevent m protest and avoid break down of law and order. I felt like the government cheated the people living around this gas station by not listening to their cries. If the news is true, who will bear the brunt most, if not landlords around this place. What they feared most has finally come to pass.

Government shouldn’t allow people to just build gas station close to residential area.

If the report turns out true, see how their inaction have caused the death and injury to people.

2 Likes

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by firearcher: 10:11pm On Jan 16
This is fake news. No explosion took place in Sango.

1 Like

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by Omoapena(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16
Explosion due to illegal mining, this is the information from a resident in Ibadan but I don't want to believe it's illegal mining coz what could they be mining in Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by ChukwuObe: 10:14pm On Jan 16
4tomandchi:
When the wicked is power strange things are bound to happen.

It’s Black Tuesday in IB may the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God Rest In Peace.

You are right. That is why many bodies were dumped at Akwuzu river in Anambra when one wicked failure was their governor. Imagine if such becomes the president of Nigeria, many horrible things will be happening everywhere in Nigeria

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by AllahOfBlood: 10:14pm On Jan 16
APCHaram:

And the same "useless" Govt will not lift a finger to get any of your brethren freed from deathrow in prisons in Asia.
same way they couldn't do anything till hardship killed ur papa miserably
Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by Rhassidy360: 10:15pm On Jan 16
Malroux:
everything na tinubu Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by Truths9ja: 10:16pm On Jan 16
May the souls of the people that died rest in perfect Peace
Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by APCHaram: 10:17pm On Jan 16
AllahOfBlood:
same way they couldn't do anything till hardship killed ur papa miserably

No one send your brother to carry drugs enter country with death sentence .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by Skillsnigeria: 10:17pm On Jan 16
Hmmm
Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by APCHaram: 10:18pm On Jan 16
Uncletony:

Okoro in Igbo language signifies a MAN...when you hear names as; okoronkwo(a man born on nkwo market day) etc. I know you are a coward and the only way to feel among is through insults. You Yorubas are feeling like Supermen coz Tinubu is in power, remember the table will soon turn then we shall know your real strength.

Stop dreaming.
Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by muyico(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16
Cylinder with no expired date! Plz how can I check my cylinder expiring date?
Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by Oxtertee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16
looseweight:
I do ply Sango to UI road almost everyday. Not quite long ago, when this particular site was getting developed for a gas station, the residents rose up and challenged the government on how unsafe it is to site a gas station around residential buildings. They even went as far as making noise on radio stations but it all fell on deaf ears.

During the construction of the gas station, I normally sight minimum of three policemen stationed to prevent m protest and avoid break down of law and order. I felt like the government cheated the people living around this gas station by not listening to their cries. If the news is true, who will bear the brunt most, if not landlords around this place. What they feared most has finally come to pass.

Where exactly are you taking about, coz I am suspecting same
Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by victorDanladi: 10:21pm On Jan 16
Uncletony:

Okoro in Igbo language signifies a MAN...when you hear names as; okoronkwo(a man born on nkwo market day) etc. I know you are a coward and the only way to feel among is through insults. You Yorubas are feeling like Supermen coz Tinubu is in power, remember the table will soon turn then we shall know your real strength.

Na that deluded perception of "yorubas feeling like super man" that made you donated 90% votes to your miserable son of fear and jealousy

Yoruba wey no send you and anybody,even their son,na 55% dem give am and God still made him your PRESIDENT!

Yorubas hardly struggle for anything!...na GOD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by Elemosho478: 10:22pm On Jan 16
Fatbam005:
Those that died never expected it today. Let's leave right, give our lives to Jesus and know this earth is only temporary. Rip to the dead

Keep deceiving yourself bro

Re: Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan by victorDanladi: 10:22pm On Jan 16
Kalakulu:

Yaribaa terrorist monkey Igbos don't give a shitt about your cursed presidency, you saw how happy and successful Igbos were during the Christmas season when they trended all over social media for their exuberant display of development in Igboland.

Right now the South West is the epicenter of poverty, hunger, and now terrorism.

RIP to the unfortunate yaribaas who lost their lives to this terrible incident.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Fireworks Fire Destroys Buildings On Lagos Island. / Storey Building Collapses At Sabo Yaba (photos) / Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.