Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK (1268 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by Loveyourself: 10:53pm On Jan 16
This is story about lady that followed the husband to UK last year, while they got married in 2021. The guy has threw the lady out the house in the UK please, what can she do to redeem herself because she's a dependent to the guy in England and has no where to go in the UK, she's been crying and I just read her post and post it here.. here is the ladies story on https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe6pmK8o/

Please, share for her to be safe...

That's why to Japan ehn

Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by Jamie248: 12:23am On Jan 17
Nigerians, why are we so wicked and heartless towards each other? why?!

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by muller101(m): 7:58am On Jan 17
Start trekking back home.
Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by Kobojunkie: 8:20am On Jan 17
Loveyourself:
■ This is story about lady that followed the husband to UK last year, while they got married in 2021. The guy has threw the lady out the house in the UK please, what can she do to redeem herself because she's a dependent to the guy in England and has no where to go in the UK, she's been crying and I just read her post and post it here.. here is the ladies story on https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe6pmK8o/

Please, share for her to be safe...
That's why to Japan ehn
She be dependent for UK? She should maybe look for organizations that can house her while she searches for work. She needs to get herself employed so she can begin carrying her own weight asap, otherwise chances are she will be forgotten in no time. As for her marriage, we'll, she could file for divorce but that is about it. undecided
Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by WombBreaker: 8:35am On Jan 17
I can save her but is she willing to help me achieve my dreams??
Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by socialmediaman: 8:59am On Jan 17
If they’re married, he can’t kick her out unless there’s a court order. Illegal eviction is a criminal offense

If he has divorced her, she should address him as ex-husband for clarity

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by Mimicle101: 11:14am On Jan 17
the story get as e be! Infact na lie, is not complete. she is thrown out, and she is expectedly stranded and all she could do is to rush to make a video for the social media. lol,

We need the full story please.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by JovialJune(f): 11:35am On Jan 17
How true is this?
Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by GboyegaD(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17
She needs give more details on what transpired. In the meantime, she should find a place to keep her head while also working on her own pathway to independent stay. Lastly, I'm not sure but I feel she should be able to take legal actions against the man.
Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by DAramis: 2:02pm On Jan 17
From people's experiences, one of the strongest reason why a man would do this is, will be the said wife cheating on him.

Not cooking, running her mouth or other minor stuff is forgivable, and can't lead to this

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by CheedyJ(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17
Make she come stay with me, I dey west Midlands but wetin she do her husband for him to throw her out? Hope it's not what I'm thinking
Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by Mindlog: 2:28pm On Jan 17
Kobojunkie:
She be dependent for UK? She should maybe look for organizations that can house her while she searches for work. She needs to get herself employed so she can begin carrying her own weight asap, otherwise chances are she will be forgotten in no time. As for her marriage, we'll, she could file for divorce but that is about it. undecided

Dependent in the sense that her visa is tied to her husband's visa.
Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Jan 17
Mindlog:
■ Dependent in the sense that her visa is tied to her husband's visa.
Oh! I read that a different way. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by Orinechi: 2:51pm On Jan 17
Which marriage? Oluwole marriage they engage in just to go to the UK. Na olosho work she find go there now she in the street to start the work, she is crying. And who be this aproko simp that is interested in this case. The girl phone u when she was going to the UK?
Re: Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK by We4all: 4:10pm On Jan 17
If one of the closest relatives to you can't treat you right, then how will strangers treat you? She should break the door and get back into the house. No gree for anybody this year.

(1) (Reply)

Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? / Ex Husband Ask Me To MOVE BACK?? / ''I Caught My Husband Hiding Behind The Door Of Our Neighbour’s Bedroom Sweating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.