Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Made My First $500 Today I'm So Happy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Made My First $500 Today I'm So Happy (299 Views)

How I Made My First $500 / How To Make Your First $500 In 30 Days Writing Words That Sells / Read This: How An Undergraduate Made His First $500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made My First $500 Today I'm So Happy by FinnOne(m): 1:16am On Jan 17
I finally made my first $500 sent to me after months and months of working. It's feels so satisfying to know that hardwork really pays off.

If you're out there still struggling, I'm sharing this for your inspiration so keep on grinding and learning and you will see the money coming in. Nothing is too late to start..

Im posting my wins and losses as I pursue my entrepreneurship journey so more W'S on the way I hope?

Re: I Made My First $500 Today I'm So Happy by Breadistaken(m): 6:26am On Jan 17
What is the way ?
Re: I Made My First $500 Today I'm So Happy by FinnOne(m): 7:59am On Jan 17
This is supposed to be a motivation for you but if you really want to learn how I learnt to make money the link to the program is in my signature, right down below. NOTE:I'm not saying you have to go through the same route I used to make money but just take a risk to learn a skill. Anyways love your comment.
Breadistaken:
What is the way ?

(1) (Reply)

The Proactive Job Seeker Competition | Winner's List Released / Handshakes!!!!!!! / Please, Help With My It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.