Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked. (99 Views)

Why Should Obasanjo Be Envious Of Tinubu? (picture) / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked. by Goodmarlian: 8:02am On Jan 17
its really crazy.where i work the level of hate,envy,jelousy and evil is just something else,i wanted to leave the place but it seems to be the same everywhere you go.a black man can never be happy seeing his fellow black man succeed.they wouldnt see you when you were suffering but they would start hating when you start growing they wish you downfall ,they just cant control that emotion they show it they act on it i believe the black race is the most wicked race on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Dean Of Supervisors In Mkpat Enin Exonerates Council Boss Amidst Allegations / Tinubu’s Quest For Guinness World Records “misplaced Venture / N3bn To Verify Register Of Poor Can Only Happen In Nigeria -peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.