Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President (806 Views)

SE, SS Delegates Reject Northern Governors Plot For SW President, Prefer Yahaya / Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK / Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 8:15am On Jan 17
It seems presidents from the SW are more interested in strengthening our institutions and bringing in some kind of order and protocol in how things are done. Institutions are strengthened and people don’t just do anyhow. We noticed that under obasanjo and now under tinubu. However it seems when others take control the country descends into chaos and it becomes a free for all and a loot for all. Institutions become weakened and the country becomes an extensive crime scene. Why is this ? We noticed that under buhari and gej. Is it that it’s only the sw man who believes in the Nigerian project ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by SalamRushdie: 8:19am On Jan 17
Where is the sanity under Tinubu? The Naira is still the most unstable currency in Africa , food inflation at its highest ever and worsening daily , electricity supply has worsened by almost 70 percent ....Abeg where did you see your stability?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 8:21am On Jan 17
[color=#000099][/color]
SalamRushdie:
Where is the sanity under Tinubu? The Naira is still the most unstable currency in Africa , food inflation at its highest ever and worsening daily , electricity supply has worsened by almost 70 percent ....Abeg where did you see your stability?
you can see It all coming together. People been made accountable for their actions, institutions being strengthened

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by chichar1(f): 8:41am On Jan 17
sukkot:
It seems presidents from the SW are more interested in strengthening our institutions and bringing in some kind of order and protocol in how things are done. Institutions are strengthened and people don’t just do anyhow. We noticed that under obasanjo and now under tinubu. However it seems when others take control the country descends into chaos and it becomes a free for all and a loot for all. Institutions become weakened and the country becomes an extensive crime scene. Why is this ? We noticed that under buhari and gej. Is it that it’s only the sw man who believes in the Nigerian project ?
When last did you treated Malaria?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by SmartPolician: 8:43am On Jan 17
Had he not died few years into his administration, Umar Musa Yaradua would have become Nigeria's best president.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by Dafresh: 8:53am On Jan 17
sukkot:
Did you transfer your sense of reasoning to your cousin?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by JERRY1925(m): 8:55am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:
Had he not died few years into his administration, Umar Musa Yaradua would have become Nigeria's best president.
This is just assumption. Nothing is certain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by SmartPolician: 8:57am On Jan 17
JERRY1925:

This is just assumption. Nothing is certain.

It wasn't an assumption.... unless you were still a child when Yaradua was president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by JERRY1925(m): 9:00am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:

It wasn't an assumption.... unless you were still a child when Yaradua was president.

I believe I am older thn u, and i have seen the trend in nigeria. Let's assume buhari died, God forbid. Buhari first few month were kinda cool if u agree.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by Roger3D(m): 9:03am On Jan 17
JERRY1925:

I believe I am older thn u, and i have seen the trend in nigeria. Let's assume buhari died, God forbid. Buhari first few month were kinda cool if u agree.
Old man how many presidents have you lived through since you turned 18?
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by Coolestguy2023: 9:20am On Jan 17
JERRY1925:

You are still trying to lecture deaf and dumb people. You better stop wasting your time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by gidgiddy: 9:29am On Jan 17
sukkot:

There was no sanity under SW President or any Nigerian President for that matter. All Nigerian Presidents were worse than whoever they replied, that's why Nigeria is in the disastrous state it is

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by DMerciful(m): 10:24am On Jan 17
You're just a tribal praise-singer
sukkot:

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by DMerciful(m): 10:25am On Jan 17
You're the child. Yaradua that was called Baba go slow! He was sick but couldn't handover before going for extended medical treatment where he expired
SmartPolician:

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by BloomingDale(f): 11:57am On Jan 17
Frigga13:
Obasanjo the Yoruba man did well because igbos southerners middle belt and north supported him except Yoruba people .. and Yoruba hated PDP

Yardua did well with the few months in office and his reforms ..
Simply because those that supported Obasanjo supported his government .. is was totally devoid of both religious and tribal sentiments.. same with Obasanjo.. simply because PDP is a national party .. born out of unity of Nigeria .. not like Apc and Cpc Acn Apga ..

Gej did well .. and Nigeria prosper more .. based on same factors
All the above never had Yoruba support .. instead Yoruba people collectively attacked and played opposition of sentiments , bring em down .. all because of their follow follow .. the ambition of the drug lord ..

Yoruba abuse PDP .. brainwashed fellow countrimen to chase PDP .. they accuse governments of so many lies and propagate Yoruba propaganda against nigeria tribes ..
Yoruba brought Apc ... Yoruba brought Buhari.. all out of jealousy that Gej minister made a statement that igbos were pillars of his administration..
Yoruba too wanted to be in government.. not that they care about Nigeria ..

They were ready to burn Nigeria .. they did it all

Today we’ve seen those Yoruba supported.. today same Yoruba we abusing Buhari up and Dan.. same Yoruba felt like Nigerians have forgotten yesterday..

They same Yoruba are cursing .. the good Nigerian has gone .. we’ve seen Yoruba in government and how it is ..
We’ve seen Yoruba Apc as a party and what they’ve brought to Nigerians

Things that were alien to Nigerians under PDP has become norms

Thank God in alll.. Yoruba no matter how they wan hail Lagos ..
Na still Yoruba Dey suffer am pass for the country.. and it’s just beginning..

How Yoruba wan change narratives with this thread is foolishness

Truer words have never been spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 12:05pm On Jan 17
chichar1:
When last did you treated Malaria?
lol
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 12:06pm On Jan 17
Dafresh:

Did you transfer your sense of reasoning to your cousin?
hehe
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 12:11pm On Jan 17
Frigga13:
Obasanjo the Yoruba man did well because igbos southerners middle belt and north supported him except Yoruba people .. and Yoruba hated PDP

Yardua did well with the few months in office and his reforms ..
Simply because those that supported Obasanjo supported his government .. is was totally devoid of both religious and tribal sentiments.. same with Obasanjo.. simply because PDP is a national party .. born out of unity of Nigeria .. not like Apc and Cpc Acn Apga ..

Gej did well .. and Nigeria prosper more .. based on same factors
All the above never had Yoruba support .. instead Yoruba people collectively attacked and played opposition of sentiments , bring em down .. all because of their follow follow .. the ambition of the drug lord ..

Yoruba abuse PDP .. brainwashed fellow countrimen to chase PDP .. they accuse governments of so many lies and propagate Yoruba propaganda against nigeria tribes ..
Yoruba brought Apc ... Yoruba brought Buhari.. all out of jealousy that Gej minister made a statement that igbos were pillars of his administration..
Yoruba too wanted to be in government.. not that they care about Nigeria ..

They were ready to burn Nigeria .. they did it all

Today we’ve seen those Yoruba supported.. today same Yoruba we abusing Buhari up and Dan.. same Yoruba felt like Nigerians have forgotten yesterday..

They same Yoruba are cursing .. the good Nigerian has gone .. we’ve seen Yoruba in government and how it is ..
We’ve seen Yoruba Apc as a party and what they’ve brought to Nigerians

Things that were alien to Nigerians under PDP has become norms

Thank God in alll.. Yoruba no matter how they wan hail Lagos ..
Na still Yoruba Dey suffer am pass for the country.. and it’s just beginning..

How Yoruba wan change narratives with this thread is foolishness
bia nwokem leave that Colorado alone. All this thing you have written is hogwash. A concoction from your own mind

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 12:12pm On Jan 17
DMerciful:
You're just a tribal praise-singer
not necessarily. I bring out objective observations. When aketi died and I made thread against him nobody said I was a tribal praise singer then

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 12:14pm On Jan 17
BloomingDale:

Truer words has never been spoken.
inukwa. What truer words ? That man’s post is full of lies

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by BloomingDale(f): 12:17pm On Jan 17
sukkot:
inukwa. What truer words ? That man’s post is full of lies

I see a grammatical error in my post, has instead of have. Thanks for quoting me thereby alerting me. May you be richly rewarded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 12:40pm On Jan 17
BloomingDale:

I see a grammatical error in my post, has instead of have. Thanks for quoting me thereby alerting me. May you be richly rewarded.
👀🙏
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by amanda2013(f): 12:53pm On Jan 17
Sukkot you are not serious.
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 1:21pm On Jan 17
amanda2013:
Sukkot you are not serious.
hehe amanda happy new year
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by danvon(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17
SmartPolician:

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villian"
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by successmatters(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17
sukkot:

The same people, hyping their failed leaders till full failure. This poster may not have eaten in 3 days due to unemployment and hardship, but he will gladly praise his brother for keeping him Hungry grin
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by sukkot: 2:28pm On Jan 17
successmatters:

The same people, hyping their failed leaders till full failure. This poster may not have eaten in 3 days due to unemployment and hardship, but he will gladly praise his brother for keeping him Hungry grin
hehe bro make I send aza ? Send me 50 Naira make I buy granut
Re: Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President by successmatters(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17
sukkot:
hehe bro make I send aza ? Send me 50 Naira make I buy granut

Na Peter Obi money o, you go chop? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done / IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE / Video: APC & PDP Attend Ward Meeting Together In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.