Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Healing Is A Mechanism In Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Is A Mechanism In Man (66 Views)

Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion / Healing Is God's Will March 13 / Divine Healing Is The Portion Of All That Is Sick. I Curse Every Sickness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healing Is A Mechanism In Man by seiyefajohn(m): 8:40am On Jan 17
HEALING IS A MECHANISM IN MAN

About a week ago, i got involved in a domestic accident at home. A piece of flesh on my right hand (palm) got chopped off. The area looked deep, wide and open. What a wound in 2024 i said to myself.

To cut long story short, i took meds and applied the usual Africa healing method; meaning i used hot water, disinfectant, dry clean clothe and balm to dress the wound on the said left palm of mine.

As i take my drugs and attend to the physical wound daily, i see the deep and empty hole been filled gradually. The flesh is growing to fill up the chopped off space to match with other areas of my palm.

As i take note of this daily, i couldn't help but throw myself to imagination. After a moment of deep thoughts, i said to myself, 'i will love to see God's plan, the plan where he drew the structure of human being and labelled every part and pre orchestrate the human healing process.

From time immemorial our creator knew that, men will get hurt both mentally, emotionally and physically, and he forearm constituted mechanisms to enable flesh healing, blood regeneration and so many wonders of the human anatomy.

Take for instance the female monthly circle, i mean menstural flow. I believe that after God took a rib from Adam and went to draw the diagram of Eve on his mental sheet of paper, he must have labelled a part in the drawing, where he indicated that women will experience menstural flows and cramps.

He is indeed the all knowing God, the meaning of this is, 'he has all Knowledge.' No wonder professional of every field and practice have an amazing name for him. Surgeons call him 'the Chief surgeon.' He is worthy to be accorded all glory and honor because where mortal intellect ends that is where God's divine wiseness gets into activation.

My name na Seiyefa John✍️🎬 i no too know book o, na just God de inspire me to bring you these writings. If na only me, na serious olodo i be. But in Christ, my intelligence is far beyond mortal comprehension.

Do have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

Dreams Of New Things. / Solution Encounters / Prophetic Prayer For Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.