Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire (619 Views)

World Bank Suspends Isah Kantigi And His Firm For Bribery / Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu, Rabiu In France For Business Summit (Photos) / Stanley Uzochukwu Joins Dangote, Elumelu To Receive U.S 8-Member Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by abc115: 9:19am On Jan 17
After Selling His Firm, 70-yr-Old Nigerian Joins Dangote, Adenuga, Others as Africa's Billionaire .
Nigerian banker and founder of Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), Adebayo Ogunlesi, pole-vaulted into the ranks of Africa's billionaires with an estimated net worth of $2.3 billion with the sale of his company to BlackRock Inc. at an estimated cost of $12.5 billion. A recent update by Bloomberg reveals that the surge in Ogunlesi's net worth, led by US Larry Fink, ended a historic agreement to acquire the infrastructure firm after the sale to BlackRock

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/money/1573433-after-selling-firm-70yr-nigerian-joins-dangote-adenuga-africas-billionaire/e/

2 Likes

Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by kayusely70(m): 9:31am On Jan 17
Impressive!
Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by Solofresh2: 9:46am On Jan 17
I will join them too.Na small small
Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by SocialJustice: 10:19am On Jan 17
Omo
Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by seunjungle1(m): 11:17am On Jan 17
The arithmetic here is what I'm confused about.
He sold his farm at above 12 billion dollars and his net worth is about 2.5 billion dollars.
Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by YorubaLord: 11:24am On Jan 17
Yoruba l'agba! cool
Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by PoloG: 11:29am On Jan 17
Obi cubana and innoson is richer than him tongue

1 Like

Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by abc115: 12:06pm On Jan 17
seunjungle1:
He sold his farm at above 12 billion dollars and his net worth is about 2.5 billion dollars.
Yes , because his interest has been diluted. I.e , although, he is founder, his ownership of the company reduced overtime due to equity investment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by Gboss247(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17
seunjungle1:
His networth is as a result of the percentage of shares he owned in the business that was sold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire by AlphaMogul: 9:20pm On Jan 21
abc115:
After Selling His Firm, 70-yr-Old Nigerian Joins Dangote, Adenuga, Others as Africa's Billionaire.

Nigerian banker and founder of Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), Adebayo Ogunlesi, pole-vaulted into the ranks of Africa's billionaires with an estimated net worth of $2.3 billion with the sale of his company to BlackRock Inc. at an estimated cost of $12.5 billion. A recent update by Bloomberg reveals that the surge in Ogunlesi's net worth, led by US Larry Fink, ended a historic agreement to acquire the infrastructure firm after the sale to BlackRock

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/money/1573433-after-selling-firm-70yr-nigerian-joins-dangote-adenuga-africas-billionaire/e/
The Nigerian-American, Adebayo Ogunlesi.

(1) (Reply)

This Seems To Be Fraudster. / Is Nairaland.com A Charity Organisation / Please House,how Can I Use Adword To Announce My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.