Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Hon. Ayodele Joseph, ADEMILUYI Visitation To Aiyekire LG And Gbonyin LCDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ayodele Joseph, ADEMILUYI Visitation To Aiyekire LG And Gbonyin LCDA (134 Views)

Minister Of State, Youth Development, Hon. Ayodele Olawande Attends Official Op / Int'l Anti-corruption Day: Hon. Ayodele Thomas Says Abubakar Malami Is An... / DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Ayodele Joseph, ADEMILUYI Visitation To Aiyekire LG And Gbonyin LCDA by adebanji261: 10:36am On Jan 17
15th January, 2024.

I paid a visit to the chairmen of Aiyekire Local Government, Hon. Adeyemo Daves, and Gbonyin LCDA, Hon. Ajayi Damilare Benedict in my constituency to express my official congratulations on their recent elections and assumption of office.

During our meeting, I had the opportunity to have good discussions regarding various aspects of youth development in our communities. Both chairmen are big promoters of youth growth and development. The commitment they demonstrate to youth development is clear, and I am hopeful for significant developments in the coming days.

Hon. Ayodele Joseph, ADEMILUYI.
Member - Ekiti Youth Parliament.
Aiyekire / Gbonyin Constituency.

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Development Drive Warning To Nwanosike Is A Joke Taken Too Far. / Obaseki To Move Basic, Secondary Schools To Digital Learning Mode / Rice Prices Surge By 81% And Onions See A 123% Increase In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.