Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) (53848 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17
Like Ibadan like Ukraine.
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:37pm On Jan 17
Just like a war ravaging zone 😢
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Coolsperm: 2:37pm On Jan 17
So sorry
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17
Just can't begin to think of those whose properties are gone in the blast. Where to start from? Not even talking of those that lost their lives. May God take control .

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2023: 2:37pm On Jan 17
Gaza

Mogadishu

He ebadan

Make I leave am like this

Before I go chop ban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17
Israeli strike don reach Ibadan

RIP to the dead! may God save us from unfortunate circumstances
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17
Bobloco:
Op, is this Ibadan or Gaza

Igazan

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17
If Una Community Development Association is not active... resuscitate it!!!

It's important to have idea of who stays in your neighborhood and what they are into...

Security is everyone's responsibility...

Take charge of your neighborhood

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by BrodaBenad: 2:40pm On Jan 17
madscientist88:
looks terrible from aerial view
how can this be illegal mining in the centre of a city?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by planetx: 2:40pm On Jan 17
Could be a meteorite just like the one in Owo couple of years ago and the government lied that it was a truck explosion. Is there any massive crater in that vicinity?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by KanuSE: 2:41pm On Jan 17
Dreal1247:
More reasons why we need to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal Saviour. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. The Bible says, The earth goes away with the lusts thereof, but he that doeth the will of God aideth forever.

Please preach about the love of Christ and refrain from fearmongering ok. ✌️
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17
Na wa o... This is massive
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2023: 2:42pm On Jan 17
Bobloco:

Worst than

Gaza
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by chidiakwari: 2:42pm On Jan 17
Nigeria is indeed a hell hole

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by motionarena: 2:43pm On Jan 17
Third world country
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Crafteck1: 2:43pm On Jan 17
[quote author=BloomingDale post=127984219][/quote]

Except we dont have terrorists stupid enough to attack isreal... Except lai mohammed sha
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by KanuSE: 2:44pm On Jan 17
MrSundry:
This is so sad. I hope the real people behind the illegal mining are apprehended and made to compensate those affected. Afterwards, they should be thrown to Agodi Prison for 600years sad

Here is the aftermath video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3rE49z3f6k

It's important to show us pictures of this said mining site as well.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2023: 2:44pm On Jan 17
Jakumo:
Anywhere on this planet that illegal mining takes place, you can be sure the Chinese are involved. If this monstrous explosion occurred because some criminal entities stored dynamite in a residential area of Ibadan, then the Chinese financiers of that illegal mining operation would not be hard to find.

Not mining

Terrorist are around
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by chijiokecosmos: 2:44pm On Jan 17
Bobloco:
Gazq
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope all those hypocrites supporting isreali bombing of Gaza can see exactly what Palestinians are experiencing. This that happened in Ibadan is just a tip of the ice berg of the Palestine experience, yet you see wicked and insensitive people rejoicing over Isreal's brutality in Gaza. My condolences to the people of ibadan and especially the people of Palestine. We nigerian Christians stand with you and will continue to pray for Palestine. sad
This your madness of denying your religion never end till now? angry

10 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17
This is planned Terrorist attacks

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by tivity101: 2:46pm On Jan 17
No way dis this happened in Nigeria...

This must truly be GAZA

Bobloco:
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Stephench: 2:47pm On Jan 17
[quote author=BloomingDale post=127984219][/quote] wtf is wrong with Aljazeera? They should not involve us in their wahala. Our own is already choking us and nobody cares
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Babangidapikin: 2:48pm On Jan 17
Anyway this shows most of our buildings are not bomb proof .. and we no even get bunkers ...but e be like say no body go fight us ..because we sabi fight ourselves ..
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 2:49pm On Jan 17
MrSundry:
This is so sad. I hope the real people behind the illegal mining are apprehended and made to compensate those affected. Afterwards, they should be thrown to Agodi Prison for 600years sad
Here is the aftermath video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3rE49z3f6k

I agreed with you!
This like an Earthquake devastation areas!
May the Souls of the innocent ones,rest in Peace!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Bobloco: 2:49pm On Jan 17
AlabiKILLER2023:

Worst than

Gaza

It's pathetic
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by JagabanB: 2:49pm On Jan 17
EKONGKING:
Glory to God only 2 people have died in Nigeria ,if it is in USA and china atleast 20 people would have died and if it is third world country like india 100 people would have died .

Hey this is Nigeria ,where politicians said 2 people are killed , patriotic idiots will believe it and use it for further references,when similar incident happen all around the world .

The problem with Nigeria is we lie a lot and live in a make believe world both the government and the people included.
Give us a list of the people that dîèd then, since politicians are Iying.
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17
Upon all the banditry,kidnapping nd bad leaders that we are suffering in this country some ppl decided to add this to it.
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17
Bobloco:

I was to ask oh. Damme shocked
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by HopeNeverDies: 2:53pm On Jan 17
I currently live close to around where it happened...

I heard the loud sound yesterday
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Plus1234: 2:53pm On Jan 17
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope all those hypocrites supporting isreali bombing of Gaza can see exactly what Palestinians are experiencing. This that happened in Ibadan is just a tip of the ice berg of the Palestine experience, yet you see wicked and insensitive people rejoicing over Isreal's brutality in Gaza. My condolences to the people of ibadan and especially the people of Palestine. We nigerian Christians stand with you and will continue to pray for Palestine. sad
your post shows you are a shameless Muslim trying to use deception your prophet taught you to deceive Christians.Islam is a cancer,a menace to the world.it is a religion that breeds 97% of terrorists worldwide.Thank GOD for the Israelis iron dome,these Islamic evil people would have killed over 100,000 innocent people.They failed and now they are crying wolf.I trust Netanyahu,he will finish you people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:54pm On Jan 17
Dreal1247:
More reasons why we need to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal Saviour. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. The Bible says, The earth goes away with the lusts thereof, but he that doeth the will of God aideth forever.

Why do you people always choose to be foolish when critical matters are on the table?

You did not mention about a root-cause analysis, soil and atmospheric test, or preventive measures to avert such in the future, but so quick to start calling Jesus!

How will Jesus help in these matters!

God has given you brains to think and solve problems, but you keep calling his name about unnecessary things!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / UK Visa Exempts Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.