Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,863 members, 7,866,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Tinubu Took My People For Granted| Buhari Explains Apc's Defeat In Katsina Durin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Took My People For Granted| Buhari Explains Apc's Defeat In Katsina Durin (196 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Took My People For Granted| Buhari Explains Apc's Defeat In Katsina Durin by IkyergaJoseph(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17
Buhari Explains APC's Defeat in Katsina during 2023 Elections

Muhammadu Buhari, the immediate past president of Nigeria, has disclosed the reason behind the defeat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, in Katsina during the 2023 general elections. In a memoir titled “Working with Buhari: Reflections of a Special Adviser, Media and Publicity (2015 – 2023)” by former Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Buhari explained that the APC may have underestimated the challenge, assuming an easy victory in his home state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR4n4FnOxak?si=OA3IXj5QIP8uQuHd

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: Offical Lineup For The Match / X-raying Kalu's Indelible Legacy Of Impact. / Portable Revealed The Cost Of His Outfit (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.