Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions (494 Views)

Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People / Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / This Video Proves That Democrats Are Guity Of Everything They Accused Trump Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 9:22pm On Jan 18
Firstcitizen:

Oga copy and paste. Let me help add link to save you the agony of accusations of plagiarism.Thank me later grin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Europe
I understand you don't realize what you are doing. But since you are dying for my thanks and recognition, thank you my boy. I can see you are following. Good student. Honestly I appreciate what you are doing. The message is getting to many because of your hard work
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 9:24pm On Jan 18
sunboy:

Read my comment again. I didn’t mention chip act got anything to do with UN.
Good so my point remains,there are no fatal consequences for going against the UN. Israel is not the first.
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by sunboy(m): 12:00am On Jan 19
tctrills:

Good so my point remains,there are no fatal consequences for going against the UN. Israel is not the first.

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ No UN sanctions for China and Russia but there is economic sabotage going on against them by the Western allies. They are seeing getting some heat even though it’s not coming from UN.

You 4 other countries you listed are under direct UN sanctions cos they are not powerful enough to be on the security council table.

Again, tell me what other country side Isreal that has done stuff like that and no get some sort of hit?
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 12:10am On Jan 19
sunboy:

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ No UN sanctions for China and Russia but there is economic sabotage going on against them by the Western allies. They are seeing getting some heat even though it’s not coming from UN.

You 4 other countries you listed are under direct UN sanctions cos they are not powerful enough to be on the security council table.

Again, tell me what other country side Isreal that has done stuff like that and no get some sort of hit?
We both agreed that the economic sabotage on Russia and China have nothing to do with the resolution on Crimean or the south china sea so I don't get why you are bringing them up. Your first paragraph is irrelevant.
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by sunboy(m): 1:34am On Jan 19
tctrills:

We both agreed that the economic sabotage on Russia and China have nothing to do with the resolution on Crimean or the south china sea so I don't get why you are bringing them up. Your first paragraph is irrelevant.

I did not agree that with you lmao

1. South China Sea issue was the wake up call for American and western companies that are withdrawing from China. And also the Chip act lol

2. The US have started mounting pressure on allies to start withdrawing from funding Russian businesses since the Crimea too.

Because UN doesn’t have a sanction on them doesn’t mean the west allies wont mouth their own pressure. Either way, UN or not, still a strong enough pressure that’s affecting both economies now.

Ire o ✌🏾
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 6:27am On Jan 19
sunboy:

I did not agree that with you lmao

1. South China Sea issue was the wake up call for American and western companies that are withdrawing from China. And also the Chip act lol

2. The US have started mounting pressure on allies to start withdrawing from funding Russian businesses since the Crimea too.

Because UN doesn’t have a sanction on them doesn’t mean the west allies wont mouth their own pressure. Either way, UN or not, still a strong enough pressure that’s affecting both economies now.

Ire o ✌🏾
I believe you are bunching many things together. Would you like to show using dates and a timeline how the issue on the south china sea relate to the chip war?
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by Firstcitizen: 6:46am On Jan 19
tctrills:

I understand you don't realize what you are doing. But since you are dying for my thanks and recognition, thank you my boy. I can see you are following. Good student. Honestly I appreciate what you are doing. The message is getting to many because of your hard work

Copy copy. grin
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 8:33am On Jan 19
Firstcitizen:

Copy copy. grin
But at least you are learning. Unfortunately you have nothing to copy because your beliefs are drenched in hate and emotions not in facts.
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by Firstcitizen: 9:39am On Jan 19
tctrills:

But at least you are learning. Unfortunately you have nothing to copy because your beliefs are drenched in hate and emotions not in facts.

grin Dr Xerox
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 10:02am On Jan 19
Firstcitizen:

grin Dr Xerox
Prof Hamas grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by Firstcitizen: 11:03am On Jan 19
tctrills:

Prof Hamas grin grin grin grin grin

GO of Genocide Ministries grin grin grin grin
(The church that assures genocide unless your GDP is high)
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 11:28am On Jan 19
Firstcitizen:

GO of Genocide Ministries grin grin grin grin
(The church that assures genocide unless your GDP is high)
Loool. You know what you wrote does not make sense right? Please read the nonsense you wrote. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by Firstcitizen: 4:11pm On Jan 19
tctrills:

Loool. You know what you wrote does not make sense right? Please read the nonsense you wrote. grin grin grin grin grin

How e go make sense to copy copy, the Prophet of Genocide cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 4:17pm On Jan 19
Firstcitizen:

How e go make sense to copy copy, the Prophet of Genocide cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga, I really have to ask, are you gay? grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by Firstcitizen: 5:51pm On Jan 19
tctrills:

Oga, I really have to ask, are you gay? grin grin grin grin.

So all this rubbish wey u dey post since na say na man Nyansh wey u wan fvck you dey find since. Ye!!!. Lemme come and run oh! Chai!!!
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 6:00pm On Jan 19
Firstcitizen:

So all this rubbish wey u dey post since na say na man Nyansh wey u wan fvck you dey find since. Ye!!!. Lemme come and run oh! Chai!!!
Lool. No but you have all the symptoms of a gay person 5hats why I am asking.
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by Firstcitizen: 6:31pm On Jan 19
tctrills:

Lool. No but you have all the symptoms of a gay person 5hats why I am asking.

Talk true naa. I know you are looking for man yansh hole to insert your phallus. Who asks that kinda question if they ain't gonna be hitting some poo hole. I said it b4. You are disgusting. Ewwwwww. Bye bye
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 7:26pm On Jan 19
Firstcitizen:

Talk true naa. I know you are looking for man yansh hole to insert your phallus. Who asks that kinda question if they ain't gonna be hitting some poo hole. I said it b4. You are disgusting. Ewwwwww. Bye bye
It's clear you get a hard-on chatting with me.
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 9:25am On Jan 20
ehnukiny:

Whatever cruelty and brutality is happening in Palestine,
if your heart is not saddened by it, then mourn your situation.
When you look at bloodied children, dead children, how women,
old people suffer, how doctors die, and
fists clench, and tears well up in your eyes
Sur does your heart also morn for the cruelty and brutality in Nigeria? Did you know that the average Palestine lives more than 20 years longer than your average Nigerian? Do you know that Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world?
Re: Why Israel Is Guity Of Breaking UN Reolutions by tctrills: 3:55pm On Jan 21
Petrallen:

Apart from the fact that your statement about the evangelicals is misleading (there are various views among evangelicals about eschatology), your assertion that the US is being hypocrite, testifies to the fact that you're either an hypocrite or ignorant.
The Arab world are the hypocrites here. They are far more guilty of the crimes that they are accusing Israel of. In fact, they are trying to deflect their own terrible crimes by distracting us with the 'crimes' committed by Israel in Gaza. The UN is characteristically silent on what is going on in Sudan - or are the Sudanese subhumans? What about the Kurds? Let's even come back here to Nigeria.
That the UN is characteristically silent about all these while screaming 'Jews this, Jews that', speaks volume of the hypocrisy going on among their members.
Israel just want to be left alone - is that too much to ask? Or don't they have the right to exist?
I agree with you on the UN. It's all hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Warplanes Bomb Targets In Syria / If Obama Comes To Your Country Today, Would You Go Greet Him? / BREAKING: Oscar Pistorius Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.