Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,120 members, 7,852,796 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

What's Your DREAM JOB. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Your DREAM JOB. (122 Views)

How I Got My Dream Job In Just Two Weeks – My Story And Lessons Learned / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Advice, Tips & Strategies To Help You Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your DREAM JOB. by FinnOne(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17
I'll keep it short and simple my dream JOB was to become an engineer.

And infact I became an engineer but I was unhappy, I knew there was something more I was supposed to do, more to achieve and accomplish, a fire to be quenched in my spirit.

So I quite my job some few weeks back (I made a post about it kindly refer to it for more understanding) but that was actually the best decision of my life because that was when I went into entrepreneurship which has opened my eyes to great deal of opportunities and connections so far.

But I'm not perfect I'm just a man who's very silly and I know you can also succeed in what ever you find your self. This is a motivation for you to brace up take the bull by the horns do what's necessary, learn what you need to learn because at last it doesn't matter how many hours you work or who you work for, what matters is that you have this money with you.

Finally not to brag I made $500 (450,000) yesterday which I'm not saying is the max but trust me you can make even more than that when you learn, work hard and never quite. I'm still trying to gather my thoughts together because up to this time I'm still shocked on that amount I made. But one think I remember is that I've worked hard for years, failed millions of times at making money at the comfort of my house, I've been abused for leaving my engineering job for entrepreneurship, I've had sleepless nights thinking and calculating to make sure I didn't make the wrong decision. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE AS I'VE FOUND WHAT WORKS AND I CAN SCALE MY BUSINESS HIGHER.
Re: What's Your DREAM JOB. by Powerbando(f): 1:58pm On Jan 17
But one think I remember is that I've worked hard for years, failed millions of times at making money at the comfort of my house

keyword
Re: What's Your DREAM JOB. by FinnOne(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17
From where?
Powerbando:

But one think I remember is that I've worked hard for years, failed millions of times at making money at the comfort of my house

keyword

(1) (Reply)

POS Attendant Needed / Reach Truck Operator / Female Resturant Assistant Wanted @ Alagbado/matogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.