Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. (1187 Views)

Spend Less On Petrol, Diesel , Kerosene And Cooking Gas By Using Our Product / Nigeria Ranked 8th Cheapest Place To Buy Petrol In The World / Sharp Fiat Ambulance 2003 Toks (petrol Engine) With AC #2.95M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17
Greetings people.

I am collecting real time statistical data on average petrol use on private and commercial vehicles monthly.

Kindly share your petrol expenditure daily , weekly or monthly.

Highly appreciated.

Gazzuzz

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Sellfish(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17
grin

My comment seems to have woken someone up cheesy

It's good you take corrections
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17
Sellfish:
grin

My comment seems to have woken someone up cheesy

It's good you take corrections

Quite the contrary . This is just to pull unbiased information from a larger audience.

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Sellfish(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17
GAZZUZZ:

Quite the contrary . This is just to pull unbiased information from a larger audience.

grin

Happy pulling

As per the topic, I have no answer because my daily or weekly fuel consumption depends on where I need to go...could range from 0-even 60k daily ...but as per normal normal, I dey burn like 4k fuel daily for home-work-Cynthia's house-home/miscellaneous like Chicken Republic/Cinema/Soccer lounge

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by RoadMozart(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17
15-20k weekly. Both city and long distant trips. 2010 corolla
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by AchrafHakimi: 2:30pm On Jan 17
Gazzuzz your CNG generator technology just exploded in Agbor, Delta state. What is your statement on that?
https:///GistReel/status/1747220234233172215?s=20

You neva solve dat one na filling station you wan open now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by internationalman(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17
I don't have a car but I spent more than some car owners to power my generator everyday until I went solar few days ago.

Now I only have to buy like 2k fuel once in a month mainly for the purpose of borehole
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Onyeka90210(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17
About N200 for a bag of pure water per week used to power my LEGxus, very economical.
Na mumu dey buy fuel.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by zed7: 4:31pm On Jan 17
Average, 32k a week. Accord 2015. Island to mainland. Some weeks, 0 naira.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Vocals: 4:35pm On Jan 17
120k every 5days, 2014 tundra
My boss uses the ride.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by iyke4dbi: 4:54pm On Jan 17
40-45k monthly from my house around mcc/uratta to my workplace ( four times a week). But if I travel to port harcourt Na 15-20k going and coming. I drive 4 cylinder Passat fsi 2006.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by vexing(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17
Toyota Highlander, 15k a week. Use it to take children to school and back on week days and church on Sundays. I don't take it to work cos if I try it, voom 5k oti lo.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by mustykay: 4:59pm On Jan 17
Btw 80k to 85k monthly from home to office vise versa
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 6:05pm On Jan 17
Over a million naira. I spend in the least of 35k daily on fuel. Mind you not in Nigeria tho
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Appliedmaths(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17
25k weekly/ 5-6 days on the road mainland to island... Volvo XC90 5 plugs.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Ffolksy: 6:33pm On Jan 17
7k weekly average. Twice mainland to Island work stuff, and Saturday & Sunday family movements.

Camry Hybrid '10
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by MOBBDEEP: 7:32pm On Jan 17
2004 BMW 320i 2.2L I6.
33K per month for average daily commute of 20km mostly freeway because my commute axis in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom has good road.
There is no day I don't drive.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by pointblank247(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17
15 litters a week. That's about 10k.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by dru23(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17
2005 Honda Civic. I bought it myself excellent perfect condition. My daily car from Monday to Friday and I drive all over Lagos with full A/c 5k Naira a week on fuel amounts to 20k monthly......

Than my 2018 Gle 350... That is my weekend car Saturday and Sunday. I drive on special occasions or to flex around.. 30k Naira monthly on fuel
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by sowunmisho: 11:03pm On Jan 17
Ffolksy:
7k weekly average. Twice mainland to Island work stuff, and Saturday & Sunday family movements.

Camry Hybrid '10

Tor, I used to preach this Hybrid story soo much, even before Tinubu subsidy removal Era. It's a rather stable technology, which the whites have conquered; and moved beyond long ago.

It should definitely be Toyota, but I think I prefer/recommend proper prius, or a more recent camry hybrid, like those 2013 generations.

But it still stands that it's a big gamble in Nigeria. The technical know-how of mechanics is low, and the mechanics are even few. And also getting good replacement batteries(spares) is a tad' difficult. The mega importers/scrappers/breakers, should begin to focus on spare Hybrid batteries, so that we can have more around, and the adoption/adsorption rate of (toyota)hybrids is a lot more. It will help us all!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Nomerci: 5:00am On Jan 18
Then it used to be 8k a day.4k in the morning...4k at night .every 2days.but since sapa came.na loan apps come dey save me.car is gathering dust at home.tyres are flat.im looking for a gas scooter to buy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8TWWrW-A28
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Ffolksy: 6:35am On Jan 18
sowunmisho:

Tor, I used to preach this Hybrid story soo much, even before Tinubu subsidy removal Era. It's a rather stable technology, which the whites have conquered; and moved beyond long ago.

It should definitely be Toyota, but I think I prefer/recommend proper prius, or a more recent camry hybrid, like those 2013 generations.

But it still stands that it's a big gamble in Nigeria. The technical know-how of mechanics is low, and the mechanics are even few. And also getting good replacement batteries(spares) is a tad' difficult. The mega importers/scrappers/breakers, should begin to focus on spare Hybrid batteries, so that we can have more around, and the adoption/adsorption rate of (toyota)hybrids is a lot more. It will help us all!

I think the trick to using hybrid is being great at maintenance and address little concerns before they become an issue.

Approaching third year now and I haven't had any major fixes. I even have the scanner, so I know what to fix and who to do it.

Altogether, the experience driving the car can't be compared with driving the regular equivalent.

With the battery, the entire pack doesn't just park up. If a cell or
two are bad, the user should be quick in replacing the damaged cells before it affects the entire pack. I did this once and the cost was 20k. It's over 8 months now and my battery is still excellent from my last scan
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Impulse80(m): 7:20am On Jan 18
I use a 2017 Mitsubishi L200 for my supply business. I average about 53 litres per week which is roughly 140k per month on just fuel. Tinubu don finish my profits.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Macmilla(m): 10:00am On Jan 18
GAZZUZZ:
Greetings people.

I am collecting real time statistical data on average petrol use on private and commercial vehicles monthly.

Kindly share your petrol expenditure daily , weekly or monthly.

Highly appreciated.

Gazzuzz
My 2005 Honda Accord 4cyl takes roughly a full tank per month (#45,000). Only goes to work and back. Work is not that far, but some days I go to work twice.
Car is smoking a bit, so I'm preparing for an engine rebuild.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by verygudbadguy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18

toyota highlander 2015
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Abdoullwahab: 12:49pm On Feb 11
hello boss, i recently came across a post from 2014 where you discussed closed-loop faults in cars. I'm experiencing a similar issue with my car and would appreciate any recommendations you might have for diagnosing and addressing the problem. thank you for your help. best regards
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Dumas32(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04
2008 Camry 4l. Mainland to Island 32k a week.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Petrol In 1 Month. by Greystone: 7:15pm On Mar 04
About 25k/week
100k+ every month

(1) (Reply)

SOLD....Tokunbo 2014 Toyota Camry @ 8.7m / Sweet 2010 HONDA Crosstour Nigerian Used Toks Standard / 1999 Toyota Camry, Can It Be Allowed Into Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.