Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

“This Year I Am Bringing The Grammy”-Rema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “This Year I Am Bringing The Grammy”-Rema (149 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' / Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“This Year I Am Bringing The Grammy”-Rema by BrownEnvelop(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17
Nigerian music star Rema confidently declared his plans to bring home a Grammy award, despite not being nominated for the 2024 ceremony. This statement came during a recent visit to billionaire businessman Tony Elumelu’s Lagos mansion, captured in a video clip shared on Elumelu’s Instagram story.

The “Calm Down” singer, known for his energetic stage presence and genre-bending sound, expressed his gratitude to Elumelu for his ongoing support of the Nigerian music industry. He presented the billionaire with an exclusive copy of his album and his “Air Rema” merchandise as a token of appreciation.

“Thank you for what you have done and the support you have for the music industry. I am grateful, it means a lot to me,” Rema stated in the video. He then confidently added, “This year I am bringing the Grammy.”

While Rema’s statement generated excitement among his fans, it’s important to note that the next Grammy award ceremony will actually take place in 2025, not this year.

https://nigerianstreet.com/2024/01/17/this-year-i-am-bringing-the-grammy-rema/

Re: “This Year I Am Bringing The Grammy”-Rema by Cruise777: 5:33pm On Jan 17
His style is international

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Networth: Early Life, Cars, Marriage / US Pastor Who Pocketed Investors’ $1.3M Says God Told Him To Do It / Earning Money On Fixed Deposit - Piggyvest Vs Nigerian Banks; Which Is More Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.