Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Online Top-up Degree: University Of Portsmouth Or Teesside University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Top-up Degree: University Of Portsmouth Or Teesside University? (80 Views)

Teesside University / The Top-up (degree And HND Conversion)by Fuoye / 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Top-up Degree: University Of Portsmouth Or Teesside University? by Globallords(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17
Hello Nairalanders, top of the day to you all.

Your reviews and recommendations would go a long way as I have been trying to figure out which of these universities would be most suitable.
I studied Electrical and Electronic Engineering (HND) in one of the popular polytechnics here in Nigeria, and I have just decided to enrol for an online top-up degree in one of these universities highlighted above due to time constraints which halted me from consideration a physical class.

Teesside Univers[/b]ity offers Electrical and Electronic Engineering, while [b]University of Portsmouth only have Electronic Systems Engineering as the only available option. I have a lot of friends who had earlier enrolled with University of Portsmouth and completed the course, but I have got no connections with anyone who enrolled with Teesside University.

Kindly advise, give recommendations or connect me with someone in your circle.

Thanks đź‘Ť

(1) (Reply)

Personal Statement Help Dubai / How To Make Money Online At Home For Begineers / Online CIPD Writers Help-how It Has Changed Students’ Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.