Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Have Changed Since I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Changed Since I Got A Job (20189 Views)

If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by CJStarz: 8:14pm On Jan 18
Pere Judah
U try shaa
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by SSpeter(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18
Blitzking:
. That's true but it's collected back in various ways..govt can't provide job..ppl just need enabling environment..power supply that is stable and affordable...good transport network ...security to move from place to place and a stable monetary system...all these support job creation without the govt being directly involved in job creation. If govt begins creation of manufacturing plants it would become cumbersome to manage and won't help in the long run..ordinary refinery they cannot manage...nigeria air way ls ruined etc
It is the responsibility of Government to figure out all these. All the citizens want is a job and a means to feed themselves. It is the function of a responsible government to make it happen. That is why you fire a manager when a team is not performing and not the players. The manager brings in the strategy and the players do their job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by MrCaesar: 11:11pm On Jan 18
Congratulations, but if all of us that are broke should steal, who will be left for us to steal from? I refuse to accept the excuse that people should engage in crime because they're broke.

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by AbarisFather(m): 5:08am On Jan 19
Once a thief is always a thief
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by PowerOfLove: 7:54am On Jan 19
Gentlesoul2021:

All the best...
Thanks
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Obierika(m): 8:22am On Jan 19
Congratulations on your new job
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by IamOrei(m): 8:23am On Jan 19
ANYTHING can be done by any human who wants to SURVIVE
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by misscjkeyz(f): 10:07am On Jan 19
There's actually no justification for your pilfering nature...you think with this new job you'd stop stealing? You only graduated into a higher level of stealing, it's already in your blood...thief na thief.
Unless you genuinely ask the Holyspirit to change you.
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Yashita: 10:08am On Jan 19
PowerOfLove:

Online teaching job

Do you teach a language online?
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by pizapato(m): 8:22am On Jan 20
customstreet

Boss can you please hit us whenever your are privy to UCAP will be giving as dividend and also if bonus will be issued at the end of this financial year.

If I had acted on the information you gave about their 150k dividend last year, I would have exited at ₦15 before the price took a tumble after official declaration.

Sorry for quoting you on a different site outside NSEMPA, just felt you it might be better as it does not put in the spotlight as regards inside info

Thanks for all your tips 🙏
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Donbizzle2: 3:50pm On Jan 20
Study in China and earn monthly N383,000 for Msc. and N486,000 for Phd. programme.
Application Deadline - 15th Feb. 2024
Watch application process video at the end
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/jM6Acrs1xqmidLk8/?mibextid=O563ZM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Graduate's Painful Experience With Truerebel Fashion Company / Standard Chartered Bank Customer Service Recruitment 2017 / SABmiller PLC Massive Recruitment (36 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.