Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value (20706 Views)

Bawa: My Achievement As EFCC Chairman Is Increasing Naira Value Against Dollar / Despite Dwindling Resources, Governors Spend Billions On Private Jets / Buhari: We Borrow To Finance Budget Because Of Dwindling Revenues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Fmghewzy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18
Prigidypogodo:
revolt

Revolt?😱😯
Haha🙁

Is your brain functioning properly at all?

Or you don't know the meaning of revolution.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by GreaterFuture(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18
Lol come let's talk...

AliExpress checkout available, 1250/$
I don't think you can see it cheaper elsewhere...
ALIEXPRESS only. NO ALIBABA, AMAZON, EBAY etc.. ALIEXPRESS ONLY
Come and make all your orders and payments.

Good afternoon
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Belawy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18
Na today!
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by GreaterFuture(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
Thank God for our small 2 by 2 shops.

Buy at N10 sell at N100 naira grin

We go see who go first tire tongue
What are you talking about?
What exactly? What business?
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by koyeni(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18
Paraman:
1 USD = Lesotho Loti19.08 LSL

LSL means Lesotho Loti.

What's Lesotho exporting that makes their currency very strong against the dollar? Namibian dollar is also about 20/$, Whats Namibia also producing?

When i see people make comments here that we need to export more bla bla bla... it's very funny
How do u expect the Naira to have value when our leaders are always looting our commonwealth
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by mightyhaze: 1:43pm On Jan 18
NextUK:
So long Nigerian do not want Peter Obi as president we do not want, it matter little if you wail make your head off. Obi will not be president.

Even if Nigeria revolt n chase Tinubu away Peter obi will still not be president of Nigeria.

Exactly... We are on the same page.. We need to work closely together to frustrate that man..I'd suggest we teach him pol 101.. that's what Nigeria needs now to survive
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18
nairalanda1:

That's why in 2027, you should vote them out. Don't vote for PDP, APC, LP, NNPP. Vote them out.

You are singing to the birds at this point.

Nigerians won't do such a thing.

An average Nigerian is too clannish, dogmatic, moronic, and hatefully disunited to Join hands with his fellow citizens to toe this strange path.

Dampen your expectations...! Nigeria might truly be irredeemable.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by sukkot: 1:48pm On Jan 18
naira is gaining. try to change money today
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by purehustle101(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18
How do you expect naira to gain value if FG foreign borrowings and repayments are in dollars. Dey pray make it no reach 10k
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Paraman: 1:49pm On Jan 18
Nyouth:
chai I weep for people like this, people like u are the reason majority are suffering
Can you kindly explain what the people should do please?
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by flokii: 1:49pm On Jan 18
The current Management of CBN and Finance Ministry are of world class rating.. I expect the naira to appreciate before third quarter of this year.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Adewale1603(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18
SIXFEETUNDER:
E better make we know whether over population go reduce for naija

Revolution can never happen in Nigeria
is end SARS saga not similar to revolution?
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by 99thEnemy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18
Prigidypogodo:
Naira is almost 1360 in p2p market and everywhere including the media is silent.

no wahala.
we'll keep increasing our goods price till the poor masses do the needful.
I remember when we used to laugh at Zimbabwe. we are exponentially getting there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by 99thEnemy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
Thank God for our small 2 by 2 shops.

Buy at N10 sell at N100 naira grin

We go see who go first tire tongue
and you should also blame people who are the enablers. by the time you collectively boycott rubbish, sense will return to these traders.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Agunesinjaweola: 2:08pm On Jan 18
Anatolia:

Prof. Wole Soyinka has lost his sensibility to tribal bigotry and should not be listened to.
Se O fe dàgbà
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by 99thEnemy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18
YoungLionken:
As in ehn undecided..

Those of you that voted BAT along tribal/religious lines, hope you're sincerely happy undecided...
Remember that Economy is sometimes also alien to even a seasoned Economist.

it’s not plug and play. ask the U.S

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by DMerciful(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18
They can protest like other countries do!
jimmyvic:
What exactly should the poor masses do?
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Fuckyoumod: 2:16pm On Jan 18
NSNO:

You are talking like a child.
I asked important questions up there and you did not answer any.
This bravery you think you have is all because you are hiding behind a phone typing.
who is this street arab?
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Franking: 2:24pm On Jan 18
Imagine if Jonathan was president now. Meanwhile, fuel is north of 600 naira and everywhere is quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Ozommadu: 2:26pm On Jan 18
LARRYOBRAIN:
Do you have respect for your grandfather?
Seun need to ban you.
@seun

Why is your conscience pricking you
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18
Those of us holding mostly Dollar and crypto, we care, but not that much. Why? Market women no wan hear word.

Even if you reduce the price of petrol, they won't reduce the price of their products. They love the fact that everything is high.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Franking: 2:28pm On Jan 18
Adewale1603:
is end SARS saga not similar to revolution?

Which was ultimately reduced to a tribal shenanigan and achieved little or nothing. We allow the north and SW to decide when we say yes or no.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18
Even Ghana cedis, Kenya shilling, Togo CFA, Cameron fcfa, SA rands, Gabon CFA have high value compared to naira. Giant of Africa indeed. When APC is done with this country some people go wise if at all they will ever be.

Today 1000 cedis is Abt #71,000. About 9 yrs ago #1000 was around 4,000 cedis.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18
Prigidypogodo:
Naira is almost 1360 in p2p market and everywhere including the media is silent.

no wahala.
I secretly like the suffering we Nigerians are facing.

Why? I want stupid poor men who have never been rich in life before but have more than 4 children feel the impact of the mistake they've made. You never make am, but you done go born pass 4. Na only you sabi knack?

With this suffering, other poor men will amend their plans of having more than 4 children.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Timoleon(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18
Jackyboy:
Even earning in hard currency self get as e be.....as inflation on goods and services are something else .......
It's well.

If you earn in dollars, the inflation does not affect you.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Timoleon(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18
DREAMHOMES6970:
Even Ghana cedis, Kenya shilling, Togo CFA, Cameron fcfa, SA rands, Gabon CFA have high value compared to naira. Giant of Africa indeed. When APC is done with this country some people go wise if at all they will ever be.

Today 1000 cedis is Abt #71,000. About 9 yrs ago #1000 was around 4,000 cedis.

1000 cedi to Korean won is how much?

A country can be thriving with poor exchange rate. (Nigeria is not thriving). It's not because of our exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18
Prigidypogodo:

no wahala.
The reason why they are not complaining is because it is favouring them. If you vote for APC it will favour you and your family. wink
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:

1000 cedi to Korean won is how much?

A country can be thriving with poor exchange rate. (Nigeria is not thriving). It's not because of our exchange rate.
Did you read what I wrote. About nine yrs ago naira had more value cedis but today reverse is the case 1000 cedis to 71,000 naira, with a very huge margin. The Korean won you mentioned. Cedis still has far value to both won and naira.

I000 Korean won is about 9 cedi, while 1000 Korean won to naira is 640 naira

Modified:

I get ur point now. But is South Korea really thriving?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Judybash93(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18
Today the Chinese yuan is going for about ₦197 in the black market.. Ọmọ! I wish y'all the best óò! "It's his brain that we need not his body "
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Emotionss: 2:53pm On Jan 18
[color=#006600][/color]
Prigidypogodo:

no wahala.

The people currently in power today controls 90% of the media houses in Nigeria so don't expect much from them.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by africandollar: 2:54pm On Jan 18
NSNO:

What exactly will a revolution solve?
Do you think it is easy to start, sustain or experience a revolution?
Has revolution solved the major problems of any nation?
Is a revolution going to immediately increase food production?

Seems you have hurriedly forgotten about the Egyptian revolution and how it had advanced Egypt economically as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value by Timoleon(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18
DREAMHOMES6970:
Did you read what I wrote. About nine yrs ago naira had more value cedis but today reverse is the case 1000 cedis to 71,000 naira, with a very huge margin. The Korean won you mentioned. Cedis still has far value to both won and naira.

I000 Korean won is about 9 cedi, while 1000 Korean won to naira is 640 naira

Modified:

I get ur point now. But is South Korea really thriving?
yes, south Korea is thriving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / Miyetti Allah Seeks Inclusion Of Fulani In Amotekun: Afenifere, PANDEF Kick / Bayo Onanuga Deleted A Tweet About Land Allocated To Peter Obi In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.