Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,996 members, 7,849,005 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Secure That Your Business Name Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secure That Your Business Name Today (56 Views)

Let Help You Build That Dream Venture , Secure That Future Withgood Investmen / Easy Steps For Business Name Registration In Nigeria / Register Your Companies, file your annual returns &Ngo And Business Name! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure That Your Business Name Today by OgidanDeborah10(f): 12:31pm On Jan 18
Did you know that your business name is never truly yours until you've legally secured it for yourself?

Listen Mr.David, I see you printing banners, and fliers.
I see you paying for Ads and I think that's great.
I even heard that you recorded a jingle and I like the moves that you're making, but all of this cannot secure your business name for you.

See when it comes to the corporate affairs commission, it is first come, first serve.
The first person to register the name is the legal owner of the business name.

Now, imagine spending a huge amount of money printing banners and running Ads only to find out that the business name on it has been registered by someone else?

That is not a nice thing to imagine right?

Listen Mr. David, the best way to secure your business name is not by printing banners or flyers. It is by registering it first.

Don't forget that if you don't register your business name, someone else will hijack it from you.

It's a beautiful Thursday morning here in the city of Ilorin and I'm available to help you secure your business name just
Call| Text| WhatsApp| 08179368138

(1) (Reply)

Clerical Supports And Office Assistance Services / Customer-centric Roofing: The Advantage / Key Elements For An Attractive E-commerce Web Development Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.