Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) (53975 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by akyus(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:
Which state did this happen?
I think it's Sokoto state.
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18
No place is safe in Nigeria
Only Aso rock
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Ladyshine6(f): 5:46pm On Jan 18
What a country
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by akyus(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18
SIXFEETUNDER:
Im not gay but why the guy get big yansh?? Sho mogbe !!!
Good observation, I noticed that too.
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by akyus(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18
Ladyshine6:
What a country
Na so we de see am used to read about things like this happening in other countries
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Ladyshine6(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18
Oh..okay

akyus:
Could be Somalia.
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by fintol: 5:59pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:
Which state did this happen?
Read it again
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by akyus(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18
Police and army says if you see something say something our brothers for the other side say if you say something you will see something.
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by one4GOD(f): 6:16pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

Is there any place Abuja was mentioned in the story? undecided
read!
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:17pm On Jan 18
Segxydube:

U be mumu

you be mumu squared. I am no mumu
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:17pm On Jan 18
Kingosytex:

The article clearly stated Abuja and you are still asking about the state cheesy

Edited article or the main one?
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by one4GOD(f): 6:17pm On Jan 18
Nursepepeye:
Lugbe is where?
leave am....
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:18pm On Jan 18
unclejb2:
Ewu.... Lugbe is a clan in your village. Mugu

Fool, must I know where your village is in Nigeria
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:19pm On Jan 18
bigcasava1:
go back and read naa! B4 you start acting like someone doesn't know road to his destination

For me to ask that question should tell you I read the article but you couldn't reason that?
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:20pm On Jan 18
Mrtaye:

You must be very dumb trying to spin propaganda

Lol! What is propaganda in what I wrote. It seems that is the latest grammar you just added to your vocabulary.

Congratulations
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:21pm On Jan 18
Mrtaye:

Are you blind

I am not but it seems you are. Was Abuja mentioned in the article?
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:22pm On Jan 18
mrgreen4real:

You read but did not comprehend. Remember your parents paid school fees

You are very foolish. If the headline wasn't edited would you know?

It seems this name is filled with children of assumptions.
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:23pm On Jan 18
ibechris:

Is lugbe not in Abuja? That is around the airport road.

How would I know that when I haven't been there before. Lugbe may be popular to you but not to me. Anything wrong in that?
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:25pm On Jan 18
ablejesus26:

How will you know when You comment before reading instead of reading before commenting.

If I comment before reading how did I not comment about something else?
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Beautifulday: 6:25pm On Jan 18
Nursepepeye:
Lugbe is where?

I just learnt it's in Abuja
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Bimpe29: 6:39pm On Jan 18
Subuana llahi! No safe place in FCT again. We take solace in Allah's protection.
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Franklyspeakin: 6:43pm On Jan 18
Abuja don cast
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by LordKushmann(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18
Bigkoko:
I can save Abuja and 100km around it from kidnappers, herdsmen and others for just $1M USD. I have close contact with a military contractor based in the West who secures the mines in DRC Congo....

If una govt no fit give una Security, make una crowd fund mobilize Bigkoko..... Within 1 week una go see results!

That my contact is one of the reasons why the mines keep running in DRC Congo!

Technology + Stealth = 24/7 Security!
We need to link up mate... Got a team.
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by Machinegun91(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

Lugbe is Abuja
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by ABC101FF: 7:19pm On Jan 18
crossfm:
Just imagine ,and Wike the man who love 100years gin is busy making threats in Abuja.

These guys should stop the propaganda and start working. All we are asking is for the protection of lives and property of Nigerians.
Unfortunately the whole security apparatus of the FCT is all channeled towards guarding these clowns in government. The police stations surrounding the FCT are all littered with ragtag policemen clutching buttons and antiriot guns with sorry-looking sandals on their feets. We are in for a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18
Nawa ooh.
FCT minister, this is the time to rally security agencies and show why you are called the Lion.
This is the time to flush out this criminals from Abuja environs and leave FUBARA alone
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by AfDapone: 7:36pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

Where is Lugbe?
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by AfDapone: 7:42pm On Jan 18
Bigkoko:
I can save Abuja and 100km around it from kidnappers, herdsmen and others for just $1M USD. I have close contact with a military contractor based in the West who secures the mines in DRC Congo....

If una govt no fit give una Security, make una crowd fund mobilize Bigkoko..... Within 1 week una go see results!

That my contact is one of the reasons why the mines keep running in DRC Congo!

Technology + Stealth = 24/7 Security!

You mean you want to spoil businesses whose sponsors are likely in government?
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18
Iykopee:
Ok naa. Abuja is now a hotbed of criminality.
Until examples are made of some of these criminals, by putting them down and by arresting some, the rest won't flee. These sets of criminals are something else
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by hedonido: 8:04pm On Jan 18
atiku4President:

I have driven 4 minutes from Federal Housing Junction, Lugbe to NNPC tower without traffic

Hah. Your clock must have malfunctioned. I no gree.
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by vikstandon(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18
How Bum looks like that of a female.

Thank God you are safe bro, and telling the story! That's how we know the victorious... they live to tell their story!
Re: Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) by rachael628: 8:34pm On Jan 18
Since you can run. They made sure you will find it difficult to sit. Lol.Since you can run. They made sure you will find it difficult to sit. Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana / "Fela" Dies In Owerri After Mob Action - Graphic Pics / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.