Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Cheap Food For Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cheap Food For Dogs (271 Views)

CBD Oil For Dogs: 10 Things You Didn’t Know / Chifarms Chicken Parts For Dogs. Selling Fast!!! / Best Chemical For Dogs Ticks Infestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Food For Dogs by Osiris12: 3:23pm On Jan 18
Since the administration of bulaba, agbado and cassava, it’s not news anymore about the rising cost of things in the market.
The processed and unprocessed foods of our darling pets are not exempted from this forex madness either.
I have 3 dogs . I’m planning of letting one go( don’t know which yet) cos of the rising cost of feeding.

How are nairalanders with pets coping or are there cheap alternatives to their food.
Re: Cheap Food For Dogs by Richb44: 2:48pm On Jan 20
You can't feed yourself and you have three local dogs lol misplaced priority, don't ask how people are feeding theirs they are capable and already made plans for all that, you sef wan answer breeder lol.

Osiris12:
Since the administration of bulaba, agbado and cassava, it’s not news anymore about the rising cost of things in the market.
The processed and unprocessed foods of our darling pets are not exempted from this forex madness either.
I have 3 dogs . I’m planning of letting one go( don’t know which yet) cos of the rising cost of feeding.

How are nairalanders with pets coping or are there cheap alternatives to their food.

Re: Cheap Food For Dogs by Osiris12: 4:26pm On Jan 20
Richb44:
You can't feed yourself and you have three local dogs lol misplaced priority, don't ask how people are feeding theirs they are capable and already made plans for all that, you sef wan answer breeder lol.

election is over.
Una don win. Stop campaigning and work on fixing the economy

All these agbado and cassava people funny sha
Re: Cheap Food For Dogs by Junelux(f): 6:28pm On Jan 24
If you can’t buy the canned dog food or dog food in general.
You can feed them pap and milk. Dog loves pap
Eba and soup (make the soup for them with okra, ugwu, stock fish or dried fish, palm oil and crayfish)
Indomie and egg
Pap, soya beans and milk
Get chicken…then mix it with rice and feed them

(1) (Reply)

The Great Gray Owl And Her Owlets / Appfun - Rewards & Gift Cards / Please I Need A Rabbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.