Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigerian Passport Renewal Enquiry - Change Of Data/renewal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport Renewal Enquiry - Change Of Data/renewal (760 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Nigerian Passport Renewal In The UK / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Passport Renewal Enquiry - Change Of Data/renewal by yomfun(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18
Good day Peeps.

I need urgent clarification on few issues about my passport renewal and change of data application.

1. My Passport expired in 2016, and I didn't renew immediately because I had change my name for other reasons and not Marriage.

2. I was discourage because I understood I had to change my data from Abuja.

3. I recently saw a publication that says one can do it online and I applied and paid successfully. I chose Ikoyi Office as my Appointment Center and I got an appointment date for this February 2024.

My inquiries:

1. Will I still have to travel to Abuja for the change/renewal?

2. Is Guarantor's form applicable to me. (Because I couldn't generate it.)

3. Is there any template for the Application Letter?

I have the following documents ready except No. 8 (Cause I don't know the format and who to address it to.)

1. Application Print Out
2. Payment receipt
3. Appointment slip
4. The Old Expired Passport
5. Copy of Data page of Old Expired Passport
6. 2 recent photograph passport
7. NIN Slip.

8. Application Letter. (Stll pending)

Please I need help to confirm if am good to go for the appointment.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Enquiry - Change Of Data/renewal by Naijaepic: 4:39pm On Jan 18
I am on this table, Paid via old immigration portal before the new portal release last week Monday.

I am yet to get access to approval page.

PS, adding one committed character and possibly add middle name.

Please, if you get updated.

I am interested.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Enquiry - Change Of Data/renewal by Ray360: 7:10pm On Jan 18
I went to the NIS office today with all my document's to get captured, only to be told that my payment has not been approved as indicated in my application printout. Something like "waiting approval"

The man said it is a general issue for all those that applied in January. I refused to believe that because a guy who applied last week and got captured today.

He said I should wait until it is approved. Is anyone having similar challenge?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Enquiry - Change Of Data/renewal by olabanji88(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22
Ray360:
I went to the NIS office today with all my document's to get captured, only to be told that my payment has not been approved as indicated in my application printout. Something like "waiting approval"

The man said it is a general issue for all those that applied in January. I refused to believe that because a guy who applied last week and got captured today.

He said I should wait until it is approved. Is anyone having similar challenge?
your payment is very recent how come you are capturing so soon was that your scheduled date
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Enquiry - Change Of Data/renewal by Ray360: 6:50pm On Jan 30
olabanji88:
your payment is very recent how come you are capturing so soon was that your scheduled date
yes, it was my scheduled date.
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Enquiry - Change Of Data/renewal by CloverRuth: 4:54pm On Mar 12
Please can you update me on how the capturing went? I have the same case at hand but some people are telling that we still have to go to Abuja to capture despite choosing to capture at Alausa. I haven't made payment yet as I need to be sure that one can capture in Lagos for correction of data.

Please your response is highly needed.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Re-issue Of Passport / Canadian Study Permit / South African Entry Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.