Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos (30444 Views)

Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba / Tinubu Relocates FAAN Headquarter To Lagos / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by fkj950ax(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18
Nemere2020:

The Minister of Aviation has directed that the Headquarters of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) should be relocated from Abuja to Lagos.

Consequent upon the above, you are requested to provide the implication of the relocation to the management.

Shouldn’t the implications of the relocation be considered BEFORE directing the relocation to happen?

What’s wrong with these people in government?
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by ogbe88(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18
anonymous1759:

I rather stay neutral than be an OBIDIENT the movement irritates me , single sincerity is not found in them .
This one is a lost soul.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18
pyyxxaro:
Na to relocate NDA to EPE remain

Sai Baba on your rusty testes we stand ✌️

It's obvious you are fatherless, those who picked you from the refuse dump made a huge mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by kettykin: 7:26pm On Jan 18
ElSudani:

Everything does not necessarily have to be in Abuja. None of the U.S Federal reserves Bank branches is even located in Washington D.C

The headquarters of the U.S Federal reserves Bank is in Washington DC

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by ElSudani: 7:28pm On Jan 18
kettykin:

The headquarters of the U.S Federal reserves Bank is in Washington DC

You are right, my bad.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Manlikebaro: 7:33pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
I think this is very necessary, Abuja have become too dangerous and a security threat to flyers, so we should move it to Lagos.

The whole county is looking at Tinubu to do the right things and correct IBB mistake.

We can fit the federal secretariat, and the entire ministry of interior in Ikorodu. This will decongest Abuja and make it less lucrative for criminals.

Another reason is that since Abuja residents never vote for apc, their population are better to stay in Lagos, where MC. Will be helping them to make the correct voting decisions grin

Common sense should tell you we have 36 states in Nigeria.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Alliswell248: 7:51pm On Jan 18
Umuinyioku:
Abeggi,let him relocate every ministry back to Lagos. Abuja is no longer safe.

Let Sheikh Gumi and northern irredentists manage Abuja with their sponsored Bandits.

Childish thinking.....grow up pls.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Emman08: 7:58pm On Jan 18
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu should just forget Northern votes in 2027

Like the Northerners didnt get their chance to ruin Nigeria for 8 years. Docile Tinubu is simply continuing the good work of Dumbass Buhari by taking Nepotism to another level
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by eteba(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18
I support Jagaban on this, with my full chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by jimoholuyemi3(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18
sylve11:

Why not Delta State? cool

Any of the 2 States is ok with me they've no business in Abuja
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by sylve11: 8:11pm On Jan 18
jimoholuyemi3:

Any of the 2 States is ok with me they've no business in Abuja

cool
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by tnerro1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18
AllTheWayUp:

Story, good boy yakubu will do his normal calculations and tinubu will win

2 Likes

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by porthouse7(f): 8:25pm On Jan 18
AllTheWayUp:
una too Dey rate the people, next u will still call them uneducated aboki
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by porthouse7(f): 8:25pm On Jan 18
rhymesnoni:
First is some Departments in CBN now its FAAN with no tangible reason (s) Next is relocating Defence Headquater to Abuja..

Baba Tinubu dey do ooo, we the Northerners know the game plan... we are solidly planning against 2027 already..
Igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by fayomim: 8:29pm On Jan 18
JAWBONE:
Tinubu is gradually moving the capital of Abuja back to Lagos. We know he is up to something and we are watching him.
First CBN, now FAAN with no valid explanation.

Oga its better that way...

some headquarters dont have any business in abuja

for example, NNPC.....it should be moved to south south where they get the bulk oil from

Ministry of Agriculture HQ should be moved to food basket of the nation

By doing so, Abuja will be decongested and other state will start growing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18
ogbe88:
This one is a lost soul.

I use my brains , I don’t follow headless mop. You’re the lost one without a mind of your own .
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by bizhop01: 8:48pm On Jan 18
He will soon relocate Asarock to Ikorodu, because it's Nigerian problem
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Kingrshd3: 8:50pm On Jan 18
Alexlalax1:
Which implies that we are confused as a people

Am telling u.

Truly birds of sane feathers flocks together

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by knowhowk: 8:52pm On Jan 18
JAWBONE:
Tinubu is gradually moving the capital of Abuja back to Lagos. We know he is up to something and we are watching him.
First CBN, now FAAN with no valid explanation.
. He owes you no Valid Explanations ..Sir..If You need one ..Go to Abuja...

Who and Who is Watching Him...
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Quebec91(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18
cheesy
Nonny95:
2027 will be very funny😂😂

I see the west and the north ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Madups(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18
clefstone:
Tinubu is bold sha. He isn't pandering to the North one bit. Tinubu will win the next election with the electoral map looking like ObJ's in 2003 and GEJ's in 2011. APC will break up into the CPC and ACN factions in less than 2 years while the SE and SS will align with Tinubu, the CPC faction will go back to their 12million votes for a new populist candidate of theirs, likely Mallam Nasir El-Rufai
you need para, I dey come..
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18
Nonny95:
2027 will be very funny😂😂

I see the west and the north ....
I dey tell you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Melagros(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18
AllTheWayUp:
That's what some analysts don't know
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Melagros(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18
Mare12345:
Even if the Minister of Education orders the relocation of University of Abuja to Lagos, e no go shock me.
Lolzz grin
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by flokii: 10:11pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
I think this is very necessary, Abuja have become too dangerous and a security threat to flyers, so we should move it to Lagos.

The whole county is looking at Tinubu to do the right things and correct IBB mistake.

We can fit the federal secretariat, and the entire ministry of interior in Ikorodu. This will decongest Abuja and make it less lucrative for criminals.

Another reason is that since Abuja residents never vote for apc, their population are better to stay in Lagos, where MC. Will be helping them to make the correct voting decisions grin

The capital is better and in fact perfect where it is in Abuja.. Lahos is too congested and can't stand the political 'madness' of capital city.

The way they are moving some of the headquarters back to Lagos is good, but not the entire government structure.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by commoditiesnig: 10:23pm On Jan 18
Nemere2020:
The Tinubu-led FG has relocated the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Headquarters from Abuja to Lagos.

Good move
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by onuman: 10:23pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

Central government institutions in UK, USA and Canada for examples, are located in all the regions or states of the countries.
All of Nigeria's federal government establishments must be located in all the states of Nigeria.
Fulani wanted to draw everyone to Abuja for its cherished unitary government system, and in the process, used Fulani-loyal northern military dictators to commit the fraud of locating all federal government establishments in Abuja.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Pinkybush: 10:44pm On Jan 18
And let all the companies that has their headquarters in Lagos also relocate to their state of operation.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Cokeristics247: 11:05pm On Jan 18
Patiently waiting for him to move ministry of Niger Delta to Rivers.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by khen10: 11:23pm On Jan 18
rhymesnoni:
First is some Departments in CBN now its FAAN with no tangible reason (s) Next is relocating Defence Headquater to Abuja..

Baba Tinubu dey do ooo, we the Northerners know the game plan... we are solidly planning against 2027 already..
The FAAN headquarters had always been in Lagos prior to 2020...reason being that Lagos is the aviation hub of Nigeria. So the new minister made it clear right from assumption of office, he would transfer back to Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by pyyxxaro: 11:58pm On Jan 18
Omoejigbahe:

It's obvious you are fatherless, those who picked you from the refuse dump made a huge mistake.

You when get Father when be mix breed of cripple and imbecileeè😀😀

My regards to your Father bros ✌️

Foooooooooolish fooool 😎

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attack On Jonathan: Oshiomhole Is A Villa Sycophant , Says Orubebe / Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle / Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.