Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Will Scrape Any Data For You - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Will Scrape Any Data For You (768 Views)

How I Scrape Emails Using Only Google / Hacker Needed To Scrape Emails From Top Crypto Exchange Platform / Any Data Scientists In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 9:16pm On Jan 18
Hello Guys,

I am looking for web scraping/automation tasks I will do to enhance my knowledge in this field. So feel free to comment on this thread if you have any site to scrape leads from or drop your contact.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by Ntwrk: 2:30pm On Jan 19
VinCheckr:
Hello Guys,

I am looking for web scraping/automation tasks I will do to enhance my knowledge in this field. So feel free to comment on this thread if you have any site to scrape leads from or drop your contact.
WhatsApp me 070301SixOne207
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by DataMina: 7:05pm On Jan 19
Ntwrk:

WhatsApp me 070301SixOne207
If you can scrap people search site, it then means there is not site on earth you would find difficult to scrape
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by DataMina: 7:06pm On Jan 19
If you can scrape people search sites, there is no site you would find difficult to scrape
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 8:56pm On Jan 19
DataMina:
If you can scrape people search sites, there is no site you would find difficult to scrape
What do you mean by people search sites? Please give an example.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by mundi111: 7:49am On Jan 20
Ok try scrap googlenews
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 11:05am On Jan 20
mundi111:
Ok try scrap googlenews
That is easy, what to do with the news.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by mundi111: 6:57pm On Jan 20
VinCheckr:

That is easy, what to do with the news.
Visit the top 10 news links and get the news content into like a text file for each news also name each file after the news heading
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by DataMina: 8:02am On Jan 22
VinCheckr:

What do you mean by people search sites? Please give an example.
They are US site you have to use VPN to access. You can access people's private phone numbers and emails from there. Sites such as that always throws recapchta issues
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 9:32am On Jan 23
mundi111:

Visit the top 10 news links and get the news content into like a text file for each news also name each file after the news heading
Done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhrbcxxfQTM

2 Likes

Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 9:34am On Jan 23
DataMina:

They are US site you have to use VPN to access. You can access people's private phone numbers and emails from there. Sites such as that always throws recapchta issues
There are 3rd party solutions that solves recaptchta, I can try my luck if you can give an example.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 4:34am On Jan 24
I need more tasks to do.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by DataMina: 9:50am On Jan 24
VinCheckr:

There are 3rd party solutions that solves recaptchta, I can try my luck if you can give an example.
Truepeople search.com . Also ensure you use clientgatevpn because it seems that's the only type of vpn that works
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by Robertwillson65: 10:30am On Jan 24
[b]Build a web crawler: [/b] Create a script that automatically crawls through websites, following links and extracting data from various pages. This is a great way to explore large websites and discover hidden information.
Automate data cleaning and processing: Develop scripts that can automatically clean and format scraped data, making it ready for analysis or visualization.
Build a real-time data dashboard: Combine your scraping skills with data visualization tools to create a dashboard that updates with the latest data in real-time. This could be anything from a live news feed to a stock market tracker.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 11:05am On Jan 24
Robertwillson65:
[b]Build a web crawler: [/b] Create a script that automatically crawls through websites, following links and extracting data from various pages. This is a great way to explore large websites and discover hidden information.
Automate data cleaning and processing: Develop scripts that can automatically clean and format scraped data, making it ready for analysis or visualization.
Build a real-time data dashboard: Combine your scraping skills with data visualization tools to create a dashboard that updates with the latest data in real-time. This could be anything from a live news feed to a stock market tracker.

I asked for a task not a project.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 11:15am On Jan 24
DataMina:

Truepeople search.com . Also ensure you use clientgatevpn because it seems that's the only type of vpn that works

Nice one.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by Beautifulday: 10:15pm On Jan 24
VinCheckr:
Hello Guys,

Scrap m.forebet.com for me on US basketball. Lastest first three months.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 8:39am On Jan 25
Beautifulday:

Scrap m.forebet.com for me on US basketball. Lastest first three months.

Be more specific, can't find US basketball on that site. What specific info you want to be scraped?
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by Beautifulday: 8:46am On Jan 25
VinCheckr:

Be more specific, can't find US basketball on that site. What specific info you want to be scraped?

NCAA is college basketball division in USA.

The name of the teams, prediction percentage, prediction scores for at least 3 months. Any other relevant info you may get.

Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 8:48am On Jan 25
DataMina:

I was able to access the truepeoplesearch website with a proxy now, kind of old user interface and very easy to scrape. In my opinion the data in this site is incorrect more of auto generated junk.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by Beautifulday: 11:50am On Jan 26
VinCheckr:

I was able to access the truepeoplesearch website with a proxy now, kind of old user interface and very easy to scrape. In my opinion the data in this site is incorrect more of auto generated junk.

Were you able to access the one I sent you?
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 12:08pm On Jan 26
Beautifulday:

Were you able to access the one I sent you?
Really I tried but I didn't understand the site's navigation, not used to betting sites.

2 Likes

Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by Beautifulday: 1:13pm On Jan 26
VinCheckr:

Really I tried but I didn't understand the site's navigation, not used to betting sites.

Ok
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by mundi111: 6:08am On Jan 28
VinCheckr:

Done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhrbcxxfQTM
Just remembered one site I tried once can you scrap statarea.com extract the team names home/ away then the percentage of and 2.5 goals put into an excel file or csv
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 11:23am On Jan 28
mundi111:

Just remembered one site I tried once can you scrap statarea.com extract the team names home/ away then the percentage of and 2.5 goals put into an excel file or csv

I am not into betting, I don't understand where the teams are and all those stuffs you wrote above.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by mundi111: 3:11pm On Jan 28
VinCheckr:

I am not into betting, I don't understand where the teams are and all those stuffs you wrote above.
it not a betting site it a data site but built a little bit complicated it just a table
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 3:37pm On Jan 30
mundi111:
it not a betting site it a data site but built a little bit complicated it just a table
It is a very simple website, nothing much just that I dont understand the info you want. I did something, check if it is what you want.

Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by mundi111: 9:27pm On Jan 30
VinCheckr:

It is a very simple website, nothing much just that I dont understand the info you want. I did something, check if it is what you want.
You did exactly what I was talking about only missing the BTS field have you thought about implementing the automation aspect of you are in chat me up on WhatsApp because I sometimes miss this update here o7o666o5222
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 9:55pm On Jan 30
More tasks needed
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:20pm On Jan 31
Are you on telegram??
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by VinCheckr: 12:26pm On Jan 31
CHRISTFUCKER:
Are you on telegram??

Yes I am on TG, you can drop your id but it will be nice to give a hint on the task here so that I know if I can do it.
Re: Will Scrape Any Data For You by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:49pm On Jan 31
VinCheckr:

Yes I am on TG, you can drop your id but it will be nice to give a hint on the task here so that I know if I can do it.

Tochi2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Information Security Software! / Any Network Guru Arround? / How Do I Jar A Java File.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.