Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle (396 Views)

GHOST READER And RIDDERS (A Paranormal Anecdote) By Emperical Ink / TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by JessycaB(f): 1:38am On Jan 19
Annabel’s Pov.

''ANNABEL!! GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!'' Miss Agatha yelled, I always found her name funny and quite ridiculous. It beats me how a parent could name their child 'Agatha'. Like, what happened to all the good names, maybe it resonated with her very wicked personality.

'Yes Ma'am'

I answered, running as fast as my legs could go. I wasn't ready to be in her bad books twice in a day, that came with a whole lot of pain. As I ran, I tried to recall if I had done something wrong again, but nothing was coming to me. I had made sure to finish all my chores before I went in to attend to the feeding of the family’s pets, so why was she yelling my name this much? 

Normally she was always a stuck-up bitch who wouldn’t give me the time of day, always out for my life. But this tone of hers felt a lot different from how she normally would yell my name. Shivers ran down my spine as I wasn't ready for another dose of slaps, kicks, whips! Name them, I've had them all. My body hurt as hell from the kicks I received this morning and I was pretty sure my body would collapse if I had another set of beatings again.

I rushed to the kitchen to meet the perfect dish of chicken soup I prepared this morning down the drain, she looked at me with disdain in her eyes, grabbed my ears tightly, yelling about my uselessness and inability to get anything done right, she pushed me to the ground and I braced myself for the inevitable beatings that awaited me.

Rather than the usual kicks to the ribs which was her signature beating style, the demon in her had other painful plans for me. She hit me hard with the glass cup on the counter, making sure to hit it in a way that would leave marks on my head. The glass shattered on my already injured head and I screamed in pain but my screams of pain did nothing to deter her from pushing me to the ground and using her sharp end boots to stomp on every part of my body until I passed out.

I woke up later to see my dried blood and the shattered glass around me, she had successfully given me a fresh nasty wound on my head that would take ages to heal, my clothes were more torn than before, and I felt more worthless than I already was. I dragged my exhausted body to my sorry excuse for a room and prayed I had a little more time to rest before the maniac came yelling for me again.

As you already know, my name is Annabel. I am an orphan, grew up with my aunt who treated me like trash and was a greedy wrench. According to her, my parents died in a car accident when I was two and I was placed under her care as my legal guardian because she was the only relative my parents had. But being the greedy ass woman she was, she sold me off to the Wesley family to work as a maid whilst they paid her for my services.

I wouldn't say Mr. Wesley and his wife Victoria treated me horribly, it was more like I was invisible to them, and they ignored me most of the time, they hardly ever spoke to me and were always uncomfortable whenever I was around them like I was a disease. They never questioned the things Agatha did to me or the reason why I always looked tattered and unkempt. To them, I was just an abandoned maid whose family did not want to, so there was no use bothering about me.

They had the perfect-looking sons though; hot, sexy, and snobbish. Ben was the youngest and the cutest, he had a round baby-like face and perfectly wavy hair that always got him the attention he wanted from the ladies, Jeffrey was more of a handsome nerd who loved covering his perfect-looking body.

But Elijah? Now Elijah was a man! Tall and huge, sexy as hell, ripped with abs, almost a replica of one of the Greek gods! Because damn! He was fu*king gorgeous and handsome at the same time! He was one guy who knew he was sexy and flaunted his sexy body everywhere and anywhere he could, except on me though unfortunately.

If he wasn't such a total bastard to me, I'd have been thinking of crazy things I'd love for him to do to me with that body of his.

"Damn Anna, get your head out of the gutter, you know he'll never look at you that way, plus, he’s a total jerk." My mind yelled at me.

While Ben and Jeffrey totally ignored me and didn't give me much trouble, Elijah was totally different! He would find little or no reason to insult and make fun of me in front of his friends, he'd hit me for making the littlest of mistakes and was irritated by even the presence of my shadow.

Thank God he left for college two years ago because I was almost going insane from his bullying. I was always scared and shivery around him, but sometimes I can’t help but wonder if I shivered only from fear or from the lust I felt when he was close to me.

~

Lying on my bed, I can't help but feel sorry for myself, I let the tears roll uncontrollably down my face, the frustration, pain, and anger feels like its building in the gut of my throat with no way to come out. I want to scream out from the pain and sadness eating me up, I wish I died in that car crash with my parents, at least I wouldn't have to suffer this much.

I hate when I feel sorry for myself, and that’s why I never let the Wesley brothers or Agatha see me beg or cry in front of them. But this night I just feel tired of it all, I can't wait to get to eighteen and run away from everything! I covered my mouth to muffle the sounds of my sobs, all I feel now is an overwhelming feeling of sadness and loneliness and I just want all of it to go away.

I suddenly feel like someone is watching and I adjust my eyes to the darkness to see who's there but I can't see a thing because of how dark the room is. My once cold skin suddenly feels warm and I automatically stop crying and embrace this new feeling of comfort which feels very foreign to me. It's refreshing, comforting, and delicious and it somehow feels like mine…I can’t explain it though, but I clutch hard on it and drift slowly to sleep.

Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by ZaraIhua(f): 1:26pm On Jan 19
My bby girl has dropped.... More ink

1 Like

Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by JessycaB(f): 10:43am On Jan 20
Please don't copy any part of my book lovelies.
(P:S, I didn't know that I have to reply my own post in order for the story to be in accordance. Forgive me!)

Chapter 2: The Reborn mate, A paranormal love Triangle.

Hunter's Pov.

“Mate! Mate is close!! Mate is hurt! Find Mate!!”

Seiko kept barking the same words in my head as we got closer to the area where the sweet smell was emitting from. He was pacing and panting so much that I was about to go crazy. I didn’t even know what was happening at the moment, I couldn’t even think. The sweet caramel mixed with sandalwood smell added with Seiko’s craziness was making me act like a madman. I just needed to know where and from whom it was coming from, else, I’d lose my mind.

This is the second time I am getting this smell since I entered the country. The first time was faint, unrecognisable, and contaminated so I didn’t think much of it plus I was just too busy so it slipped my mind. But now that I am getting it again, the smell is so much different from the last time… it is much stronger, closer, and Mine!

I am sure of it, I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life as I am sure of this. But why is this smell important to me? Why is my heart restless and panting and why is Seiko so concerned about us meeting whomever this fated mate is? He knows the routine already, even though he has always cursed me for doing it, but still, he was already accustomed to our routine so why was he bothering so much about it and why am I also indulging him?

My legs seemed to have suddenly gotten a mind of its own as it was now revolting against my head. The more I tried to turn back from this very unwanted journey, the more I ran full speed in the direction the smell was strongest. This was not supposed to happen, especially not now that I am making arrangements to mate with Alpha Tristan’s daughter to strengthen and increase the wealth of my Pack.

Ever since my mate, Anna died while using herself as a shield to save me in that bloody war, I promised myself never to love another, never to want another… I would be ruthless, unforgiving, deadly, and wealthy. I would bring terror and tears to the hearts of anyone who dared to plot against me, my Pack, and my family.

I promised myself never to be vulnerable again, never to be in any kind of relationship either on a partnership basis or to accept a fated mate. To me, the mate bond was just a tool the Moon Goddess used to tie people down so as to destroy them. We all were probably just a game of chess to her, she gives us fated mates and takes them back when she pleases to keep us weak and under her control.

I finally got to the area where the smell was strongest and I was baffled by what I saw. “Did I make a mistake? Is my mate really living in this shit hole or is my eyes deceiving me??” I thought to myself as I stared at the area for minutes. Even though the Moon Goddess hated me as much as I hated her, she went too far pairing me with a Human who lived in such abode!

Has no one told her she abuses her powers?!

I pushed the tiny window open and squeezed in. It was cold, dark, and shabby, it was definitely no place for a person of my caliber but my legs still pushed me in. Even though it was dark and dead silent, I could clearly see a small frame curled up in the excuse of a bed. She was covered in bruises and was clothed in what a lunatic in my Pack would not even agree to put on.

Because of the way she curled her tiny self on the even tinier bed, I could not see her face, but I could see the fresh wound dripping blood from her head. There were all kinds of marks on her body from whips to slashes to smashes, she had them all and I know this because I order them to be done to people who cross me.

Her breathing was ragged and bated, I could tell by how it sounded and by how her tiny body heaved with each deep breath she took, it was clear that she was struggling to breathe. She looked weak but strong, broken yet alive. Something about her felt familiar, was it her smell, that awfully resembled my late mate, or was it the way she curled to sleep, that was exactly how my Anna slept.

“Claim her! Comfort her! Someone hurt mate! They have to pay for it!!” Seiko kept ringing the words in my head, but I ignored him.

“She can never be my Mate, Seiko! Why would I want to accept a battered, poor, and weak Human as a Mate huh? After so many years of rejecting better people, you think I will settle for someone who has nothing to offer me and the Pack? Look at her, she looks like someone who will die from just a single touch of my hand. The responsibilities that come with being a Luna of a Pack such as Silver-Dawn will break her more than she already is. We will reject her and mate with Alpha Tristan’s daughter, and that is final.”

He wailed, barked, and howled sadly but my mind was made up. Mating with this fragile girl was the last thing I would ever consider doing, and it wasn’t only because she lacked the characteristics a Luna should have, it was also because she was capable of evoking strong emotions from me.

None of the other fated mates I had rejected had a quarter of the impact she has had on me in the last ten minutes of being here, and even though I was trying to keep my emotions in check so as not to encourage Seiko’s waywardness, seeing her battered so badly angered me more than any other thing has. I wanted to tear the people who did this to her slowly and fiercely, till they were only just a bunch of bones.  

I reached out to touch the wound on her head and my heart ached against my wish when she flinched from the pain but I didn’t remove my hands, I rather applied a little pressure on the injury and it healed.  

With great effort, I finally managed to tear my eyes away from her body and I turned around to leave, but not without first making a mental note in my mind to find her within the week, reject her, and throw some money in her face so she can at least take care of her miserable life.

Finding her wouldn’t be a problem because from the corner of my eyes, I could see a tiny uniform which I suspect is hers. I quietly walked towards where it was hanging and checked the name of the school.

‘Crest-vile Academy.’ I said to myself, rolling the name multiple times in my tongue to remember where I had first heard the name from.

“Jeremy, what do you know of Crest-vile Academy?” I asked my Beta through the mind-link.

“Crest-vile Academy? I believe it is among the schools under our corporation, Alpha. And it is also the school Felicia attends.” My Beta, Jeremy replied with a hint of surprise in his voice.

“And who the hell is this…Felicia??” I asked, completely oblivious of who the bearer of the name was.

“Typical you, only you will forget the name of the person you are about to get mated to,” I could hear the sarcasm dripping off his words but I chose to ignore it. “Felicia is your future mate Alpha! You should have at least tried to memorise her name, it was written in the journal I dropped on your table! But anyway, why are you asking about that all of a sudden, and where the hell are you??”

“Nowhere you should be bothered about mum.”  

“Alpha, please be serious. Alpha Tristan has been blowing my phone up! And he is threatening to call off the engagement if you do not pick up his calls!”

I scoffed and laughed boisterously when I heard the threats, it was evident that Alpha Tristan had begun to exaggerate his importance to me. Just because I wanted to mate with his daughter so I could strengthen my territory, does not mean that I cannot wipe off his Pack from the face of the earth if he angers me, He must have probably forgotten with that small brain of his that I make the threats, not the other way around.

“Tell him to do whatever he wants, but while at it, he should kiss the Innovatech Ventures goodbye! But before doing that, I want you to set up a meeting with the Managing Director of the Academy and tell him I will be visiting for a quick and short meeting.”

“What date would you like for me to tell them, Hunter?”

“Any day within this week will be fine, Just find a day and set it, I said before turning around to stare at my little mate. She was no longer curled up like a ball and was now breathing normally but her face was still facing the opposite direction.

Seeing her looking much better brought a smile to my face and made me involuntarily want to comfort her but I held back when the remembrance of my late mate hit me, the way she died, and how she confessed her undying love to me even in her dying breath.

“I guess we will be seeing each other soon, Mate.”

I'd appreciate if you like and comment

3 Likes

Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by JessycaB(f): 10:50am On Jan 20
Chapter 3: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-Triangle

Hunter’s Pov.

Exhausted from drowning myself in work, I angrily dropped the iPad in my hands and got up to stare out the window, but as always, my thoughts were clouded with her. Her smell… pale skin… the tiny and almost invisible red mark on her ear,… the way her tiny body heaved with every breath she took. Bleep! I am losing my mind!

It’s been three days since I last saw her and it is safe to say that these three days have been nothing short of hell for me! It’s been the toughest days of my life and with every passing day, it gets tougher and tougher to concentrate and to get back to being myself.

I keep wondering what she is up to and how she is fairing, if she is still getting hurt and how badly it is, my mind keeps hoping and praying she can bear it for a little while longer till I am prepared to crumble the Wesley household for causing her pain. I also can’t stop myself from wondering if she felt my presence that night and if she somehow missed me.

I have tried to get over these silly feelings but the more I try to forget about her, the more I get sucked in… I get excerpts of her from doing the most random things like talking to Directors in a Zoom meeting! And when that happens, I completely lose my focus and call off the meeting so as not to embarrass myself!

This girl was doing me more harm than good and that is why this has to end immediately! I can’t let that little girl crumble me, not after I have worked my ass out to see that I remain wealthy and ruthless.

I am Hunter, Hunter Garfield. Alpha and controller of the Silver Dawn Pack, the most powerful and feared Pack in all of California! I do not have the time to give in to these silly feelings coursing through me. I have to be fierce, ruthless, and always alert to make sure I do not let what happened fifteen years ago repeat itself.

~

I am still trying to shake the thoughts of my little mate out of my mind when the door of my office suddenly bursts open and my Beta enters like he was the one running the company and not the other way around.

“You should just get rid of the door Jeremy, since we have no use for it,” I said sarcastically but he chuckled and did a pretend knock.

“Forgive my manners Alpha, but with the urgency in your voice when you asked for the meeting with that school’s Managing Director to be shifted forward to today, I didn’t think you would care for something as trivia as a knock on the door, except…”

“Except nothing Jeremy. Now, has everything been set? You know I hate mistakes?” I asked immediately to change the subject, the last thing I wanted to do was to encourage and entertain his craziness this eventful afternoon.

“Yes Alpha, we can head out.”

“Good,” I answered before saying the usual little prayer in my heart to my late mate to guide my footsteps in making the right choices before I stepped out of my office and into the car.

On the way to the school, I couldn’t stop wondering how things had changed from how it used to be before. It would have been considered a taboo for humans and werewolves to be in the same vicinity talk more of attending the same school, eating from the same bowl, or loving each other. But now, all those damn things are happening and it keeps getting worse.

And even if the Humans have no idea that they are living amongst werewolves because of the strict policy the schools place on their werewolf students, it still does not sit well with me! Because, if things hadn’t changed so much then I wouldn’t have gotten a weak human as a mate.

“We are here, Sir.” My Beta Jeremy announced before opening the car door for me. Now we had gotten to the school, we had to be cautious with how we interacted and addressed ourselves so as not to raise suspicions and blow our cover in front of the humans.

I took deep breaths before getting down from my Maybach Exelero, but as soon as my legs touched the ground I felt an uncontrollable urge to search for her. I could smell her, although it was faint because of how far she was but even her faint smell was about to drive me crazy.

My wolf, Seiko, was howling restlessly in my head but I managed to comport myself so my discomfort would not be noticeable to the directors who were all lined up to greet me with fake smiles on their faces.

“Right this way, Sir.” The managing Director said while pointing to his office but that was the last place I wanted to be now, knowing she was so close to my reach was making my wolf spiral like a mad dog. I had to find her and end this nonsense before it would be too late for me.

“I believe the students would be at the cafeteria right now, am I right?”

They looked at each other for a while in confusion while my patience kept getting thinner and thinner.

“Yes Sir, but I would not recommend you go there because of how rowdy it usually is.” I stared at the Director for some seconds, it was evident from the way he and the other directors were subtly shaking that they were hiding something that could make them lose their jobs.

“I don’t mind. Now, do not waste any more of my precious time, and just head over in that direction.” I said with a sharp glint of warning in my eyes as I stared at each of them menacingly.

“O…kay, Sir. Right this way…” He managed to say as beads of sweat had almost drenched the shirt he had on. The closer we got to the cafeteria hall the harder it was getting to control Seiko, we were literally dragging who got control of my body and I was on the verge of handing him the control.

Her intoxicating scent was driving the both of us crazy because of how noticeable it was now that I had entered the cafeteria but it was fading which only meant she was stepping out of the hall, and there was a different manly smell I was getting from her which also means she was stepping out with another man.

Unfathomable rage filled me at the thought that another man was even as little as holding her hand, the urge to catch up with them and tear him apart was so strong that I did not know when my eyes had turned pitch black. It was only when my Beta called my attention to it through the mind-link that I realized how frightening I looked.

“If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen, I have to check up on something but don’t worry, my assistant here will take over from me,” I said before immediately leaving so I wouldn’t answer any of their questions.

I passed through the packed cafeteria, ignoring the subtle whispers of adoration from the teenage girls, and the catcalls of some of the female teachers. The craziness going on in my head made it impossible for me to pay attention to them anyway, I just kept moving in the direction her smell was coming from till I got to the football court.

The door was closed but from the scent emitting from inside, I knew she was in there but she wasn’t alone there were over twenty persons inside and I could hear their whispers and waves of laughter ring out as I approached the door.

I tried to listen to if I could hear her voice and know if she was in any kind of pain or if she was being bullied but I heard nothing. The vibe coming from inside the closed door did not seem antagonistic in any way, it was rather filled with excited anxiety and teenage frivolity.

I pushed the door open when I heard her giggling and scanned the faces of everyone present. My eyes were bloodshot and feral as jealousy ran through my veins. Hearing her laugh so sweetly and knowing a man was with her made me want to explode in anger. No one had the right to make her so happy other than her mate and I wanted nothing more than to rip the head of the man that dared to touch what was mine.

Everyone's, but two lovey-dovey eyes turned towards my direction when I opened the door and stepped into the court. The students made way for me till I got to the centre of the hall and that was when I saw them. My throat tightened painfully and my heart knotted tightly when I saw my mate smiling gleefully with some rose flowers in her hand.

And even though her back was towards me, as her mate, I could feel the excitement rushing through her. She seemed so in love, so stupid but still mine! Which meant that the charade was over. I would never let her be with another till I was ready to reject her, and no one had any right to touch any part of her body because it still belonged to me!

“Will you please be my girlfriend, Anna?” My elongated nails dug into my flesh when I heard the boy’s words. He was holding onto her hand and they were both smiling at their selves sheepishly.

I tried to calm my wolf down and get my eyes back to normal so I wouldn’t do something I would regret but when I saw her pull him for a kiss, I lost all rational thoughts and marched off angrily to where they were at.

I dragged the boy backward by his collar and slammed him at a nearby table and it broke. But I didn’t stop there, my eyes found a strong rod and I carried it along to finish what I had started. I was about to smash it on his face when a small hand fearfully tugged hard on my shirt.

smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by JessycaB(f): 12:24pm On Jan 21
ZaraIhua:
My bby girl has dropped.... More ink

Thanks babygirl, I'm learning from you o

1 Like

Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by JessycaB(f): 5:13pm On Jan 23
Hey guys! I am truly sorry for taking too long to update.

Chapter 4 grin :The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-Triangle

Annabel’s Pov.

“Please… don’t hurt him, please,” I begged while tugging on the sleeves of the scary huge man with bloodshot eyes just when he was about to smash Elijah’s face with a rod.

He turned around sharply to stare at me and our eyes held each other for some minutes. I could not tear my eyes away from him no matter how hard I tried because of how beautiful, manly, and perfect the man was. With just a single stare from him, my body was already acting different, and I was feeling things I had never felt before.  

His bloodshot eyes had given way to an icy pair of beautiful green eyes that were just too gorgeous to look away from. I could see the longing and hunger in his mesmerizing green orbs, and it felt like they were calling for me… like they had been waiting for me.

I had never seen this man in my life but it felt like I knew him more than my own name, my body felt weirdly on fire around him but for some reason, I knew within me that he was the only person that could put the fire off. I had an overwhelming urge to grab a handful of his jet-black before gently tracing his perfect face with the back of my hand.

I felt like covering his entire body from the gaze of other females and taking him to a place where only I would be privileged to see him. I couldn’t explain why my body was suddenly yearning so badly for him when he had just hurt the only boy I had ever had a crush on! But it was, and as much as I wanted to deny it, the truth is that, with the few minutes of this hot man being here, he had gotten me wrapped around his fingers...

“Let him go,” I said authoritatively, and he immediately dropped Elijah on the ground like a sack of grains. I rushed to the injured boy, cursing at myself for acting like a two-timer and a LovePeddler. Here I was fantasizing about a random guy who attacked an innocent person unprovoked like a madman.

And of all the people he could have decided to showcase his taekwondo styles on, why did it have to be Elijah? Just when I was happy that Elijah had been touched by an angel in college to finally begin to give me peace now that he was back for the holidays.

If there was one thing Mr. Wesley and his wife Victoria did not joke about was their precious sons as they were the apple of their eyes, but now that this has happened and I am in the center of it, I guess I can brace myself to continuously receive the worst kind of experience till I turn 18.

“Are you okay? Come on, I’ll take you to the nurse.” I said to Elijah while trying to help him get up but he pushed my hands away and got up on his own.

He spat out the blood in his mouth and curled his hand into a fist before staring threateningly at the hot man. “And who do you fucking think you are? Huh? You think you are so tough right.” he said walking briskly to the hot man who was just staring weirdly at me like I had suddenly grown more than one head.

“Elijah, don’t do this…please, just let it go. We’ll report him to the school authorities.” I pleaded with Elijah when I saw the determination in his eyes to get back at the other guy. I had never seen Elijah this mad before and it seemed like this would be the fight of the season.  

“Shut up and let go of me,” Elijah yelled at me before forcefully removing the grip I had on his hands. He walked to where the hot man was and tried to drag him the same way he was dragged earlier but immediately his hand had reached his collar, it got bent and twisted around, he kept applying pressure in the twists till Elijah was begging to be freed.

But it was only when the school’s Director and some scary-looking men came into the court that Elijah’s hand was finally freed and he was carried to the clinic while cursing and threatening the hot man to be certain of his return.

“Everyone! Get back to class and await your punishments.” The director yelled angrily. I quickly put the roses in my bag and tried to mix with the small crowd of students desperate to run into their various classrooms but before I could get out, a hand drew me back, and it felt like I had been thrown into a hard rock but when I looked up, I realized it was actually a hard chest.

My eyes came in contact with the familiar green orbs that looked like they were glowing now. “Anna? Is this… you?” The gorgeous man asked while looking at me in awe like we had known each other in the past.

Shocked by the way he called my name and the intensity of his stares, I subconsciously took a step back, and I can swear I heard him growl like a wolf before he took two steps forward and wrapped his hands around my waist.

“Never step away from me again! You are mine forever!” He growled loudly in my face shocking the life out of me.

I am still trying to understand what is going on and why the school director was just watching our interaction without doing anything, when all of a sudden all the men that came with the director just turned around and started to leave, leaving only both of us at the court.

“Hey! Let go of me!” I yelled, while desperately trying to free myself from his tight grip, but the more I yelled to be free the more he squeezed my tiny body harder into him, like he was trying to get into my skin. "Who are you? And why are you shortening my name? Only my close friends call me Anna and the last time I checked, you are a stranger.” I said while still struggling to free myself.

“I am your mate, Anna Garfield! And I will never let you go again!” He said authoritatively before pushing his lips to mine and sucking hard on them like he had been waiting for ages to do it.

1 Like

Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by JessycaB(f): 8:30am On Jan 25
🔥🔥🔥Update.

Sadly,
The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love Triangle, will have to come to an end because of the low engagements it's been getting...
I guess it's because I didn't probably introduce myself to you guys, I just forced myself on y'all that's why everyone is finding it difficult to like and comment...
But not to worry, my next story will be properly introduced to everyone and hopefully then, my ghost readers will properly engage with the story.

I still love and appreciate my readers though
😘😘😘
Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by JessycaB(f): 2:22am On Feb 01
Hi lovelies!
For all those still very much interested in following Hunter's and Anna's story to know if she ended up with hot-headed Hunter or repentant Elijah.
follow the story here! I promise that it is being updated daily with lots of chapters already published!
https://www.goodnovel.com/book/The-Reborn-Mate-A-Paranormal-Love-Triangle_31000654323
Hopefully, Annabel and Hunter don't kill each other before y'all arrive grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by ZaraIhua(f): 8:05am On Feb 01
Pls they should not kill each other till we arrive ooh
Re: The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle by JessycaB(f): 10:34pm On Feb 02
ZaraIhua:
Pls they should not kill eachother till we arrive ooh

Hopefully o, because the way the both of them are going....
There will be enough drama😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grey Hairs / Could Anyone Share With Us How He Or She Found Happiness? / DREAM BIG, Believe In Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.