Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] (3242 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Blond Lowcut, Shows Off New Look (Photo) / Check Out Ini Edo New Look (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by WebOracle: 2:32am On Jan 19
May Edochie, the first wife of Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, recently showcased her new and stunning look in a video.

A mother of four was spotted during a photo shoot, and a video was created to showcase her beauty.

The recording showed her chest appearing bigger than usual, prompting fans to express their reactions in the comment sections.</ol>

May Edochie, a well-known entrepreneur and the first wife of controversial Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, has sparked responses from fans after showing off her new look.

The mother of four, who is now a mother of three after losing a son last year, went to a photo shoot and made a video before snapping.

She looked stunning in the video, dressed in a black jacket and skirt. Her hair was likewise wonderfully styled, flowing down her neck to her shoulder.

May Edochie gave her followers a sweet kiss as she seated magnificently to take her photos.

Many of her followers remarked that her chest appeared to be bigger than usual. prompting them to rush to her comment section to have a hot debate about her new look.

This happened a few weeks after her spouse turned to social media to express his disappointment that she had undergone physical augmentation without alerting him.

He added that she was sick at one point after the surgery and that was when he got a call from her.

See the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2M7SHPIXJ1

Reacting To the Video of May Edochie;

@cocos_essentialz wrote:

“Na dis bwezz cause problem last week?”

@iamgeoffreybiggeo wrote:

“But na true Dey husband talk na, dis Bobby no be real abeg.”

@cakes.by.debby:

“Make dem no use corset Abi waist trainer kee this woman ooo.”

@kokoma_bassey:

“Why I no go make eyanga *in Judy’s voice.”

@dynamic_business_mogul:

“I just knew everyone would be looking at her bwest. I did too make I no lie, she’s a beauty.”

@shoddysashas:

“This woman is beautiful.”

@badgalci04:

“If Yul see dis cleavage, he will start throwing tantrums again.”

@lafacebeautyhair:

“Na this bwess dey scatter oga head.

@mzolori:

“This is a confirmation that some men no get brain.’

@freda.ovi:

“@yuledochie is typing, he go soon cry out again.”

Source: https://hyperstv.com/may-edochie-flaunts-new-look-photo-goes-viral-and-causes-online-debate

CC: Seun, Mynd44

Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Mokason288(m): 4:36am On Jan 19
grin
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by FaceTanke: 5:15am On Jan 19
😋
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Nursepepeye(f): 5:59am On Jan 19
Beautiful woman. And her husband went for bag of shit

3 Likes

Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by kevwemike: 6:03am On Jan 19
Nursepepeye:
pls can u show us ur pictures?

7 Likes

Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by dawnomike(m): 6:05am On Jan 19
Happiness is a choice!!! I'm glad to see her coming out stronger and glowing.

To the br**st watchers associating of Nigeria (BWAN) - I salute una grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by munavi: 8:47am On Jan 19
Congratulations to her for flaunting new look wink
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:22am On Jan 19
Nursepepeye:
Na this woman with nose like market women umbrella you dey talk about or which one? grin
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Biglittlelois(f): 10:25am On Jan 19
GOATandYAMtheory:
Na this woman with nose like market women umbrella you dey talk about or which one? grin

Hammer head of horror, is that you?

grin

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by SureboiOG: 1:21pm On Jan 19
Na wa o
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by SureboiOG: 1:33pm On Jan 19
cheesy

Executive babes. Yul azzlicking Tinubu govt don dey pay small small. May Ajeh your face show, your shoe shine..
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by eepeepook: 1:50pm On Jan 19
Nothing here.
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Jewessgratitud3: 4:15pm On Jan 19
I feel may should stop trying to make her ex and his concubine feel justified for taking her out of the picture. Exposing her boobs is only giving the impression that she's trying to compete with Judy and show that she's got what made the husband go after Judy and we all know this is new cos she was never busty. This to me will only make her appear defeated.

Wear your normal look and rock it like they don't exist. Stop trying to gain their attention or make a statement cos he already left and its good riddance to bad rubbish.

Move on girl. You're loved just the way you are.
You look clean and more presentable than that bag of heat. 💩 💩 🦨.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Nicepoker(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19
She resemble AI generated imagery. grin
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19
WebOracle:
May Edochie, the first wife of Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, recently showcased her new and stunning look in a video.

A mother of four was spotted during a photo shoot, and a video was created to showcase her beauty.

The recording showed her chest appearing bigger than usual, prompting fans to express their reactions in the comment sections.</ol>

May Edochie, a well-known entrepreneur and the first wife of controversial Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, has sparked responses from fans after showing off her new look.

The mother of four, who is now a mother of three after losing a son last year, went to a photo shoot and made a video before snapping.

She looked stunning in the video, dressed in a black jacket and skirt. Her hair was likewise wonderfully styled, flowing down her neck to her shoulder.

May Edochie gave her followers a sweet kiss as she seated magnificently to take her photos.

Many of her followers remarked that her chest appeared to be bigger than usual. prompting them to rush to her comment section to have a hot debate about her new look.

This happened a few weeks after her spouse turned to social media to express his disappointment that she had undergone physical augmentation without alerting him.

He added that she was sick at one point after the surgery and that was when he got a call from her.

See the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2M7SHPIXJ1

Reacting To the Video of May Edochie;

Source: https://hyperstv.com/may-edochie-flaunts-new-look-photo-goes-viral-and-causes-online-debate

CC: Seun, Mynd44
is this the Bobby yul say she go enhance? na African cherry dey there before?
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Freshtruth(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19
Pls I can bear this anymore pls since morning I never shop na work I dey find since morning I swer somebody should help me with anything before I commit suicide pls.
GTbank

Oroh Kenneth
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Anguldi(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19
Jewessgratitud3:
I feel may should stop trying to make her ex and his concubine feel justified for taking her out of the picture. Exposing her boobs is only giving the impression that she's trying to compete with Judy and show that she's got what made the husband go after Judy and we all know this is new cos she was never busty. This to me will only make appear defeated.

Wear your normal look and rock it like they don't exist. Stop trying to gain their attention or make a statement cos he already left and its good riddance to bad rubbish.

Move on girl. You're loved just the way you are.
You look clean and more presentable than that bag of heat. 💩 💩 🦨.
What happened to sister supporting sisters

Hate because of prick wink
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by garriAndsugar: 6:57pm On Jan 19
She's in the market so she has to look good to be seen.
Every successful marketer always take care of their goods
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by Astra101: 7:35pm On Jan 19
I will be the last mam on earth to question Yul's decision regarding his marriage kiss
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:41pm On Jan 19
Nursepepeye:

When men say the same thing he is misogynistic grin see what is coming out of your mouth grin
Re: May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] by dinachi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19
Nursepepeye:
Who is a bag of shit? Your mother or you? Because Judy Austin Yul Edochie is one million times finer than that ritualist May Aligwe(formerly Edochie)! Even with her Breast enlargement and Tummy tuck Judy is still by far finer than her!

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z Don Spoil Rihanna Patapata / Ex-beauty Queen Celia Bissong Set To Wed Tnt Boss, Amechi Okoye / Genevieve Nnaji's 32nd Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.