Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs (239 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Supremos: 8:04am On Jan 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUrKA709Iig

Give me your January salary, it is for my welfare’ – Pastor tells church members

Published on January 18, 2024By Francis Ugwu

Pastor John Anosike of the New World Faith Ministry has told his members to surrender their January salary, or ‘first fruit of the year’, to him.

According to the pastor, his church members’ first earnings of the year belongs to him.

In a video, which was recorded during one of the church’s programs, Anosike told members of his church that they will testify before the middle of the year if they give him their first fruit.

“Your first-month salary is your first fruit of the year. It is for me and not for the church. I want to challenge you by the spirit of God, I fear nobody and I fear no criticism.

“If you call me your spiritual father, or mentor, this first month’s salary, which is your first fruit of the year, is for me and not for the church.

“It is for this altar. It is for this oracle, which is me. Are you hearing me? It is for this vessel. It is meant for my welfare.

“If you honor me with the first fruit of your first year, in the middle of this year, if you don’t testify, come back, I will give it back to you. You will see wonders. Covenant with my spirit.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/18/give-me-your-january-salary-it-is-for-my-welfare-pastor-tells-church-members/

Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Supremos: 8:07am On Jan 19
Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina2 Fergie001

Dear Nairaland christians who are rooted and grounded in the knowledge of the word of God, is this what the Bible teaches?
Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Scentedgrance: 8:09am On Jan 19
Pulpit Bandit,this one came out boldly to instruct his sheepies.

Some would still surrender their January salaries to Daddy anosike.

2 Likes

Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Creamypie(m): 8:09am On Jan 19
Soyinka, in the book trials of brother jero, the pastor sometimes, when alone,mistakenly refers to his congregants as his customers, after which he immediately corrects his statement

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by LEARNPYTHON(m): 8:11am On Jan 19
grin
Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Supremos: 8:11am On Jan 19
Creamypie:
Soyinka, in the book trials of brother jero, the pastor sometimes, when alone,mistakenly refers to his congregants as his customers, after which he immediately corrects his statement
Buhahahaha 🤣😂😅😅

You are very funny

3 Likes

Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Supremos: 8:13am On Jan 19
A pastor told me that now what they are looking for is money and what to eat.

Make no mistakes, there are genuine men of God
Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Steep(m): 8:13am On Jan 19
Supremos:
Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina2 Fergie001

Dear Nairaland christians who are rooted and grounded in the knowledge of the word of God, is this what the Bible teaches?
obviously not what the Bible teaches. The man is a scam. One of the trait of a false apostle, false prophet is their desire for filthy lucre.

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Cassandraloius: 8:15am On Jan 19
This one na correct thief! grin

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by Supremos: 9:00am On Jan 19
Steep:
obviously not what the Bible teaches. The man is a scam. One of the trait of a false apostle, false prophet is their desire for filthy lucre.
Ok, kindly throw more light on what the Bible said in that regards

1 Like

Re: I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs by nlfpmod: 9:28am On Jan 19

(1)

Always Define A Relationship Before It Defines You As A Heart Breaker/broken / God Loves You / 10 Reasons To Be Thankful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.