Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

It's Ok For Americans To Fight In Libya? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It's Ok For Americans To Fight In Libya? (636 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Ok For Americans To Fight In Libya? by BlackLibya: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2011
Has anyone noticed the plethora of mostly French and British but also American citizens fighting in Libya? If you have been reading the articles, you probably noticed quite a few people who were originally from France or Britain being interviewed.

Here we have a video:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exv1bJWm9MU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="960" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>[/flash]

I dont understand why its wrong for Taureg people, who dont really have a country to fight for Ghaddafi, or even for a few South Africans to purportedly be in Saif's personal security detail, but yet its wonderful when Western citizens go and join the war for the rebels?
Re: It's Ok For Americans To Fight In Libya? by BootyOnMe: 1:01am On Nov 09, 2011
They already did.
What do you think NATO is? cheesy
Re: It's Ok For Americans To Fight In Libya? by BlackLibya: 3:37am On Nov 10, 2011
They already did.
What do you think NATO is? Cheesy

what r u doing in ur picture young man?
Re: It's Ok For Americans To Fight In Libya? by BootyOnMe: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2011
Cleansing my bowels of course! cool
A baby has got to do what a baby has to do!
Re: It's Ok For Americans To Fight In Libya? by BlackLibya: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
Cleansing my bowels of course! Cool
A baby has got to do what a baby has to do!

omg! I thought the picture was the other way around!
Re: It's Ok For Americans To Fight In Libya? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Speech / Trayvon Martin's Killer Walks Free / Revealed- Website To Buy Illegal Drugs With No Criminal Prosecution (SILKROAD)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.