Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tiwa Savage Robbed In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Robbed In London (34849 Views)

Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan / Leo Dasilva Robbed In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by bdon12: 6:04pm On Jan 19
Tank God its robbed n not fcked...that girl pants seems to be too frequently shifted lately
Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by superCleanworks(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19
GiZcorp:

When you say "our" I think you should be talking about you and your family members cos the last I remember is her showing the entire world the depth of her p. Sane people don't classify that as a nation treasure

After all this your plenty talk you remain a Nigerian. Same with your Mother and Father and every of your family members, you are all Nigerian and Tiwa Savage has a more valuable name and international fame than all of you. She is a Nigerian Icon and no amount of scandal can change it.
Even princess Diana was given full honours when she died disgracefully. I don't like Tiwa as a person but it will not change the fact that she is a NATIONAL ICON.
Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by wrongnumber: 7:46pm On Jan 19
Wealthoptulent:

na Home dem welcome too grin grin grin grin.. London na Lagos ProMax

how ignorant can You be, that its same London i LIVE in? .... shocked
u know what we face from theft & robberies especially early hours & late night on streets & underground tunnels? dey play... Lagos Promax i repeat...

Now you just confirmed you have no clue.

If indeed you live in London you will never write this cos you lied.

Where do you live in London?

What is your area code.

What bus route takes you from your place to burkingham palace?

Bunch of liars. London is a billion years ahead of Lagos.

Same way I thought South Africa is Lagos ProMax until I travelled there and realized how backward lagos is and even Nigeria compared to SA.
Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:02pm On Jan 19
CameroonPepper:
I thought Davido is now a star?
What's he planning to do with mere phone & purse?

Super funny. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19
Hope they didn't touch her smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by AffiliatesMoney: 8:52am On Jan 20
Insecurity Everywhere!

It is better to solve the Insecurity in Our Own Nation Primarily Caused By The POVERTY of Hunger And Starvation.

Meanwhile, This Year 2024 - No Go Gree For Epileptic Power Supply ooo. Make Sure To Utilize Our Buy Now-Pay Small Small Solar System Packages. Use Link on My Bio To Learn How To get Started.
Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by GiZcorp: 9:16pm On Jan 20
superCleanworks:

After all this your plenty talk you remain a Nigerian. Same with your Mother and Father and every of your family members, you are all Nigerian and Tiwa Savage has a more valuable name and international fame than all of you. She is a Nigerian Icon and no amount of scandal can change it.
Even princess Diana was given full honours when she died disgracefully. I don't like Tiwa as a person but it will not change the fact that she is a NATIONAL ICON.
We may not be famous yet but atleast we don't celebrate mediocrity like you and your family...
Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by superCleanworks(m): 4:37am On Jan 21
GiZcorp:

We may not be famous yet but atleast we don't celebrate mediocrity like you and your family...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Awotarigha And Wife, Felicia Cromnier In Adorable Photo / Timaya Apologises To Peter Okoye's Fans Over His Controversial Post / Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.