Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

"I Will Work With The Edo State Social Media Force" Says Dr Asue Ighodalo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Work With The Edo State Social Media Force" Says Dr Asue Ighodalo (73 Views)

Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo / President Buhari Launches State Social Intervention Programme In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Work With The Edo State Social Media Force" Says Dr Asue Ighodalo by Radioesannews: 10:13am On Jan 19
"I WILL WORK WITH THE EDO STATE SOCIAL MEDIA FORCE" SAYS DR ASUE IGHODALO

.....as Edo State Social Media Force Host Dr. Asue Ighodalo

...there are lots we need to do together before primary election and the campaign proper, we will work as team to achieve success

The frontline PDP governorship aspirants in Edo 2024 governorship election Dr Asue Ighodalo met the leadership and members of the Edo State Social Media Force team, the approved social media tacticians of the party yesterday at the state secretariat in Benin.

The team leader Comrade Bayode Choice appreciated the frontline aspirant for his great and wonderful vision for the growth and development of the people of Edo State. He explained that the media team has been regular in publicising the dreams and plans of the aspirant long ago. "The Edo State Social Media Force is fully with you on this race and we have been working seriously to ensure that the good people of Edo embrace your plans and support your candidacy through our daily publication on our website www.edodecidemedia.co, Edo Decide TV on Facebook, Edo Decide on YouTube and 21 Facebook pages covering the 192 Wards and 18 local government council areas with coordinators maintaining the various pages", he asserted.

Dr Asue Ighodalo in his response thanked the team leader Comrade Bayode Choice for his consistency and hard work. "I like something about you. You are very consistent in what you are doing, and it is a great advantage for you, keep it up" he maintained.

He said further that "my desire to ensure that Edo State is one of the best in the country. I want to replica what we enjoy outside the country in our state".

"I want to change that spiritual attitude that doesn't allow politicians to work for the people that voted for them while in the office. Such a spirit is breakable and we collectively must break it in our state . I want to use my last resources and all the connections I have to see that Edo State enjoys good life in terms of good roads, good hospitals, and other infrastructure. People usually say Edo State is a civil service state but it is already challenging to industrial hub, I will add more value to what our governor has lay down for us", he asserted.

The team leader, Comrade Bayode Choice thanked Dr Asue Ighodalo for the opportunity and promised to work with all other team members of the Asue Ighodalo campaign team.

Source: © Edo State Social Media Force

1 Like

Re: "I Will Work With The Edo State Social Media Force" Says Dr Asue Ighodalo by Oyes2023(m): 10:37am On Jan 19
That's the incoming governor of the Edo nation,Dr Asue Ighodalo is a goal

(1) (Reply)

Stop Akpabio, Abbas From NASS Budget Hike: SERAP, Others To Court / Prominent Businessman, Bamidele Atoyebi, Takes Legal Action Against FIJ And Duki / Edo 2024: Ighodalo To Leverage Experience, Expertise To Drive Devt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.