Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Web Hosting Service Provider Would You Advice Me To Start Off With? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Web Hosting Service Provider Would You Advice Me To Start Off With? (121 Views)

Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me / There Is No Money In Web Designs Anymore, See What Web Managers Make In A Month / Premium Web Hosting Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Web Hosting Service Provider Would You Advice Me To Start Off With? by jjparagon(m): 11:32am On Jan 19
Hello everyone. I'm new to world of Web development but I'm actively learning and researching as well. I'm ready to start working on my project and would love to know which Web hosting service the pros would advice me to start off with considering the facts that it's gonna be mostly a buying and selling site, (Please help me outline your reasons👍) . I already saw a thread somewhere that adviced strongly against naija web hosting service providers.
Re: What Web Hosting Service Provider Would You Advice Me To Start Off With? by Yemlat: 11:25pm On Jan 19
You can use bjkhost.com

They are very good with almost zero downtime.

1 Like

Re: What Web Hosting Service Provider Would You Advice Me To Start Off With? by SConnect: 11:31pm On Jan 19
jjparagon:
Hello everyone. I'm new to world of Web development but I'm actively learning and researching as well. I'm ready to start working on my project and would love to know which Web hosting service the pros would advice me to start off with considering the facts that it's gonna be mostly a buying and selling site, (Please help me outline your reasons👍) . I already saw a thread somewhere that adviced strongly against naija web hosting service providers.

Hello,

Just incase you are still in need of a reliable web hosting service for your website, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: What Web Hosting Service Provider Would You Advice Me To Start Off With? by scholar27: 7:48am On Jan 22
7 more votes for Usijali Hosting here. If you care about premium hosting that is quite affordable, I'd recommend them for you. Their least plan is about #510 for three months and #200 monthly. It's a good way to test out their service. Just how I started out with them.

I don't need to mention that their dot COM domain is about #9,500 - the lowest I could find or their customer support and how helpful they've been, so it doesn't sound like flattering. But they are good, really.

You need check them out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Common Reasons Why Your Live Website Might Keep Showing Errors / Top 10 Web Design Agencies In Nigeria / The Distinctions Between Devops Engineers, System Administrators, And Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.