Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja (12817 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by ABC101FF: 2:05pm On Jan 19
Brendaniel:
Wike is not the commander in chief of the armed forces, though I know he has his own bad habits but please direct your blame to the person in charge.

When Boko haram was attacking Abuja during Jonathan's time, nobody called Bala Mohammed, it was Jonathan everybody blamed, e reach Tinubu some people are diverting the blame to others
See as your brain small? The Minister of the FCT peradventure is equivalent to the Governor of any other state in Nigeria which automatically makes him the Chief Security Officer of the FCT. Even una and una supreme court interpret am to be so. Now I will leave you to google the duties of Chief Security Officers of any state and their accompanying powers.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Crowntop94: 2:08pm On Jan 19
Josepholome:
– asks the minister to concentrate on his job as cabinet minister –

-Blames demolition of shanties and poor people’s home for raising insecurity in the FCT.

-Says when the poor no longer have what to eat, they will eat the rich.”

Comrade Deji Adeyanju
https://leaders.ng/2024/01/19/adeyanju-berates-nyesome-wike-over-rising-insecurity-in-abuja/

Deji Adeyanju doesn't have any sense at all, what are the council chairman doing? Why is he not mentioning their name. Maybe he should also come back home from ivory Coast and become a security man in Abuja.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Olurondo: 2:13pm On Jan 19
Deji Adeyanju is very right on this one.Wike is solely responsible for the insecurity and kidnappings going on in Abuja right now.Displacing people from their homes without providing alternatives.To make matters worse,instead of accepting responsibility, Wike wants to blame the council chiefs.He didn't blame anybody for the 2 billion naira monthly he has been collecting from Rivers State Government fraudulently,he has not blamed anybody for all the money he has stolen as FCT Minister.This is a case of incompetence and irresponsibility on the part of Wike!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by criuze(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19
Do Nigeria have people in the first place

So where is the idea of people coming from
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19
SharingIsLife:
The lopsided way most Nigerians judge issues gives me goose pimples! Why are you guys failing to recognize the obvious truth in what Deji said here?

What you'd say is that he didn't say the whole truth by failing to recognize the failure of Tinubu too. But, tell me how Wike shouldn't be held accountable for the recent rise in the insecurity levels in the FCT.

Is this not happening at the same time that Wike left his duty post to focus his toxic energy on Rivers? Should Wike have done that? And, is it fair for Wike to lay blames on the council chairmen for allegedly committing the exact same crime that Wike has been committing before our eyes?

As a matter of fact, if the council chairmen actually neglected their duties, Wike should have taken responsibility for them knowing it's his work as the FCT minister to help in coordinating the council chairmen. Why do we easily support evil in this country once it suits our warped and chauvinistic narratives?

Tinubu is responsible for the entire country. But when it comes to the FCT, Wike is largely responsible. But you all are failing to acknowledge this simple clear truth. Na wire oh!

I am not defending Wike, and I don't care about the idiot!

My issue is the silence of Mr. President and the sluggishness of the security chiefs.

Did Wike appoint himself??! Is he not under the President?!! Is he directly answerable to you?!!

In a Centralized system of leadership, the buck stops at the feet of the Commander-In-Chief.

Do you think Joe Biden would dare sleep or blink if Washington DC were under such a security threat??! Do you know how swiftly he would have declared a state of emergency and dealt with the situation within 48 hours??!

Let's say the truth! Nigeria is being poorly governed from the very top!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by ddippset(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19
Brendaniel:
Wike is not the commander in chief of the armed forces, though I know he has his own bad habits but please direct your blame to the person in charge.

When Boko haram was attacking Abuja during Jonathan's time, nobody called Bala Mohammed, it was Jonathan everybody blamed, e reach Tinubu some people are diverting the blame to others
lol

But when he was sworn in, he came with initial gra gra and started recruiting vigilante in Abuja.

What is the vigilante for?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by cyrusmillz: 2:18pm On Jan 19
LEARNPYTHON:
OPINION POLL ON DEJI ADEYANJU

LIKE if you think say Deji Adeyanju na CORRECT activist
SHARE if you feel say the guy na FAKE activist

Meanwhile 🐍 LEARN PYTHON before you Japa! 👇

How much for the 6 weeks course ? What medium is the training going to be ... I think you should create a thread with detailed explanation
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by depure(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19
Everything in Nigeria is politics
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by LEARNPYTHON(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19
cyrusmillz:

How much for the 6 weeks course ? What medium is the training going to be ... I think you should create a thread with detailed explanation

1. ₦15,000
2. Online, via Google Meet.
That's why I included my number for those who are interested to reach out to me for full details
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by successmatters(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19
lexy2014:
Is it adeyanju and his family that has been kidnapped?

So why is he crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Jan 19
successmatters:

So why is he crying more than the bereaved?

Why should he not cry? Is it until he becomes a victim that he should cry?

Is he not a citizen of Nigeria who has the right to call a government official to account?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Zeebuy: 2:41pm On Jan 19
Olurondo:
Deji Adeyanju is very right on this one.Wike is solely responsible for the insecurity and kidnappings going on in Abuja right now.Displacing people from their homes without providing alternatives.To make matters worse,instead of accepting responsibility, Wike wants to blame the council chiefs.He didn't blame anybody for the 2 billion naira monthly he has been collecting from Rivers State Government fraudulently,he has not blamed anybody for all the money he has stolen as FCT Minister.This is a case of incompetence and irresponsibility on the part of Wike!

Yes, let's blame Wike and exonerate the president but during Jonathan's tenure everything was Jonathan's fault.

Selective hypocrisy is a terrible thing
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Menclothing: 2:51pm On Jan 19
What is happin in Abuja is sponsored by pdp and north to derail Wike southern man governance in fct

8yrs Wike will be complete

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Jan 19
Olurondo:

Wike is not solely responsible for security of FCT. Constitutionally, he does not have those powers. It's the office of the president that has those powers. What I glean from what deji is saying is that Wike as FCT minister should show more concern with the situation of the FCT and that he is too engrossed with rivers state instead of FCT
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by BondRiv: 2:55pm On Jan 19
This Adeyanju plays politics with everything.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by zombieHUNTER: 3:04pm On Jan 19
Angelfrost:

Is the FCT Minister directly in charge of DSS, Police, and the Military??!

Let's start from there.

Does the FCT as well as other states have direct autonomy of Security infrastructure??!

If it offends me when people hang all the blames on Emefiele while excusing Buhari for the economic woes of Nigeria, wouldn't it be hypocritical to feel the exact opposite in this case?!!
You can hate Wike all you want... I despise the man too... However, leaving the entire blame for what's currently going on in Abuja at his feet makes no sense at all.

Just as a Governor is the Chief security officer of the State.. that's how FCT minister is to Abuja..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Brendaniel: 3:13pm On Jan 19
SharingIsLife:
The lopsided way most Nigerians judge issues gives me goose pimples! Why are you guys failing to recognize the obvious truth in what Deji said here?

What you'd say is that he didn't say the whole truth by failing to recognize the failure of Tinubu too. But, tell me how Wike shouldn't be held accountable for the recent rise in the insecurity levels in the FCT.

Is this not happening at the same time that Wike left his duty post to focus his toxic energy on Rivers? Should Wike have done that? And, is it fair for Wike to lay blames on the council chairmen for allegedly committing the exact same crime that Wike has been committing before our eyes?

As a matter of fact, if the council chairmen actually neglected their duties, Wike should have taken responsibility for them knowing it's his work as the FCT minister to help in coordinating the council chairmen. Why do we easily support evil in this country once it suits our warped and chauvinistic narratives?

Tinubu is responsible for the entire country. But when it comes to the FCT, Wike is largely responsible. But you all are failing to acknowledge this simple clear truth. Na wire oh!

Can Wike Summon the service chiefs?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Brendaniel: 3:14pm On Jan 19
ABC101FF:
See as your brain small? The Minister of the FCT peradventure is equivalent to the Governor of any other state in Nigeria which automatically makes him the Chief Security Officer of the FCT. Even una and una supreme court interpret am to be so. Now I will leave you to google the duties of Chief Security Officers of any state and their accompanying powers.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Isobug: 3:20pm On Jan 19
successmatters:
Adeyanju, come and drink whisky cheesy

Wike was not selected because he knows anything about security, he was selected to pepper some people, and adeyanju is chopping a lot of pepper now.
And you are supposedly a youth. Tomorrow's future my foot
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by SharingIsLife(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19
Brendaniel:

Since he cannot summon the service chiefs and that's all it takes to be responsible for security in the FCT, why do we need to have an FCT minister?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Brendaniel: 4:09pm On Jan 19
SharingIsLife:

Since he cannot summon the service chiefs and that's all it takes to be responsible for security in the FCT, why do we need to have an FCT minister?

Go and ask the constitution that did not give them such powers but only on the president....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by SharingIsLife(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19
Brendaniel:

Go and ask the constitution that did not give them such powers but only on the president....
And, who should you ask your own question that you asked mentioning me. You used to be reasonable. I don't know how you just became this very unthinking person you are now. How can you tell me that the fct minister does not have any responsibility for security in Abuja just because he cannot recommend service chiefs. Now when I ask you why we should have an fct minister you said I should go and ask constitution but you ask me your own question.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Brendaniel: 4:32pm On Jan 19
SharingIsLife:

And, who should you ask your own question that you asked mentioning me. You used to be reasonable. I don't know how you just became this very unthinking person you are now. How can you tell me that the fct minister does not have any responsibility for security in Abuja just because he cannot recommend service chiefs. Now when I ask you why we should have an fct minister you said I should go and ask constitution but you ask me your own question.

Your talk is like telling a security guard who is not licensed to carry gun to go and battle with gun wielding armed robbers, the fact that his duty is to secure the premises of a place does not mean he is capable of challenging armed robbers without a gun with him, he can only advise either the owner of the premises or assist with info to those who are capable of fighting such, but the day he is given an AK47 then it is expected of him to challenge the armed robbers, people will even blame him if he does not.

So how can you blame a man who has no constitutional backing to order a single soldier to shoot, till the law changes, these are some of the constitutional errors I feel need amendment, I don't like Wike but let's call a spade a spade...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by successmatters(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19
lexy2014:

Why should he not cry? Is it until he becomes a victim that he should cry?

Is he not a citizen of Nigeria who has the right to call a government official to account?

If I send this picture you will cry blood.

Hypocrite.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Jan 19
successmatters:

If I send this picture you will cry blood.

Hypocrite.

ok...so what is the relationship between the picture and the discussion?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Mozegee: 6:13pm On Jan 19
Brendaniel:

. That is to show you who they are.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by katordidi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19
Angelfrost:

Is the FCT Minister directly in charge of DSS, Police, and the Military??!

Let's start from there.

Does the FCT as well as other states have direct autonomy of Security infrastructure??!

If it offends me when people hang all the blames on Emefiele while excusing Buhari for the economic woes of Nigeria, wouldn't it be hypocritical to feel the exact opposite in this case?!!

You can hate Wike all you want... I despise the man too... However, leaving the entire blame for what's currently going on in Abuja at his feet makes no sense at all.

There's non kinetic measures to ensuring security without the use of force ( DSS, Police, & the military) Wike shouldn't shoulder the entire blame but Deji's point here like it or not is that the minister escalated the security situation with his indiscriminate demolition of homes of the poor and downtrodden without adequate compensation and resettlement. I actually heard one of the displaced persons call into a radio program this morning and it was disheartening to hear. So I think Mr Deji has a point here. Abuja should be able to accommodate the rich as well as the poor adequately if not it becomes a dog eat dog situation which is what is playing out
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by jimmyvic(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19
The idiot is busy mapping locations for demolition in FCT not minding the rising cases of insecurity
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by Cjrane2: 8:40pm On Jan 19
Josepholome:
– asks the minister to concentrate on his job as cabinet minister –

-Blames demolition of shanties and poor people’s home for raising insecurity in the FCT.

-Says when the poor no longer have what to eat, they will eat the rich.”

Comrade Deji Adeyanju
https://leaders.ng/2024/01/19/adeyanju-berates-nyesome-wike-over-rising-insecurity-in-abuja/

Are you saying that Wike is responsible for kidnapping in Abuja?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja by okanlanwon44879: 9:48am On Jan 20
Wike will be here to shout and brag as usual. Just noise and nothing to show for it.Wike will be here to shout and brag as usual. Just noise and nothing to show for it....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years / Fifteen Achievements Of General Buhari - To Doyin Okupe / Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.