Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi (2013 Views)

Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19
THERE was a pandemonium when a Policeman rained several shots on a rapist who was raping a lady at 'knife point.'

The man was seen raping a lady along the public domain when the Policeman sighted him to offload his bullets on him until he was confirmed dead.

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS Wins Award Of Excellence

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-police-shot-man-several-times-to-rescue-woman-being-raped-in-public-watch-the-moment/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by nicho450(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19
Spits
Re: INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by Cassandraloius: 3:30pm On Jan 19
Tufiakwa!
Re: INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by Enemiesmasquera: 3:34pm On Jan 19
Welldone police man. He got what he deserved

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by ZekeYeager: 7:29pm On Jan 19
What kind of Demonic Satanic "konji" is this that it took several bullets and death before it could be exorcised from his body?

This one na real Sex Award Winner (SAW) My sympathy to his poor victim

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by powersalesGUY(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19
Mental illness, if not how hor.ny can one be to do this kind of stuff
Re: INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by 1Alex: 2:33am On Jan 20
I watched the video. My observations and my opinion:

1. The guy was not naked, neither was the girl.

2. Does rape take place in the street in the full glare of people?

3. Though the guy was seen in an encounter with the lady but nothing actually suggests it was a rape.

4. I am not being racist but the guy is black, the lady white and the police white. It might be one of those stereotypes. (I might be wrong)

3 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:49am On Jan 20
What if the woman was enjoying it and she was about to cum??
Re: INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi by henndukwe18: 10:54am On Jan 20
1Alex:
I watched the video. My observations and my opinion:

1. The guy was not naked, neither was the girl.

2. Does rape take place in the street in the full glare of people?

3. Though the guy was seen in an encounter with the lady but nothing actually suggests it was a rape.

4. I am not being racist but the guy is black, the lady white and the police white. It might be one of those stereotypes. (I might be wrong)
u might b right on no. 4, i hv seen many videos of blacks treated like ds

(1) (Reply)

Gay Lecturer Arrested For Harassing Male Student At Ahmadu Bello University / Woman Films As Her Maid Screams For Help Before Falling Down 7th Floor (video) / Gangland Bariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.