Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) (35644 Views)

Japa: Navy Arrested 75 Nigerian Stowaways Hidden Under Rudder Of Cargo Ships / Stowaways Spotted Under A Ship Going To Unknown Destination (Photos) / Nigeria Issues New Travel Protocol For China, US, Europe-bound Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by spiSeyi: 12:40pm On Jan 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You must be a real niggar
If possible they will be employed here in Nigeria and be earning 20 t0 30k a month way nor fit buy 10 bottles of Heineken
Why have you not been kidnapped or paid 20k to 30k as you claimed undecided . And what made you know that their kidneys or heart won't be harvested by black market organ dealers in Europe? Nowhere is safe, they can be shot or thrown in to the sell or have their vital organs sold
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by onuman: 12:42pm On Jan 22
lordm:
Playing with death

To escape from Nigeria.

White people get head a million times more than most black Africans.
Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, Europeans have dissolved nearly all the multi cultural, muti ethnic and multi religious countries that existed in Europe. Because Europeans got to understand that such countries don't thrive.
But Nigerians keep one dysfunctional country, Nigeria, because of cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22
shogotermies:
Why do I feel like some people at the Nigerian sea ports are responsible for this acts.
Because
1. How do you decide which ship will reach Europe?
2. How do you get to access the ship rudder without falling into the waters?
3. How do you bypass the securities and get to the ship?
No average human, will walk into the ports, go near a random ship, and not come prepare.
I feel someone is being paid to get people on board.
you dont know anything about port... Most of the ports around the world are unwatch... I have worked in Dubai port DMC , also in Taiwan port ... I knw all the short cut cameras are not watching

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Kennydoc(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22
Tallesty1:
If they stay back, they can get kidnapped, get killed by a stray bullet from police, get shot by a drunk police, get arrested and locked away for a crime they didn't commit etc.

They must have weighed their options before making the move.

Weighed which options? Do people realise what they are getting into before they embark on such journeys? Are you aware Europe is in winter now? Did you see any of them wearing winter jacket? The cold will definitely finish them before any help arrives.
What food and water will sustain them for as long as 14 days or more which that journey might take?
What about sea waves? If the sea becomes 'angry' (I mean if a tumultuous wave develops, they will all be washed in.
This is a very stupid decision. I doubt any of them will make it into Europe alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Obierika(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22
Very foolish thing to do
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by blueAgent(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22
Nteogwuija:

Why not run over your corrupt leaders first. It's not Europe that has been voting for u since u gained independence.

Heck, it's over 60 years and u're still crying over colonial leaders. It's just like a 65 year old man blaming his failure on a misfit father. That's irresponsibility and slowness taken too far.

You dey mind Fool?

Taking over Europe is not the problem, but what would they do with it, turn it to another Africa, 3rd world country.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22
Kidnappers are too ambitious to target jobless youth like these young men. The Nigerian Police on the other operates on the principle of "no fvcks given". They have no ethical boundaries

Tallesty1:
If they stay back, they can get kidnapped, get killed by a stray bullet from police, get shot by a drunk police, get arrested and locked away for a crime they didn't commit etc.

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by winner37(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22
Every way nah way so keep knocking
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by planetx: 1:12pm On Jan 22
There is no Eldorado in Europe for a bunch of Africans illegals like this guys, they will found out the hard way even if they succeed with this suicidal journey.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Okeoghenerobert: 1:22pm On Jan 22
Wishing you guys all the best though it's risky.Death self dey woah for una.No be lie
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by freemanq(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22
Cold fit kill them before they get to Europe
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by oilyngbati(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22
Creamypie:
I just hope they get to Europe. Nigeria itself is worse than death
Spoken like a typical bitter obi.diat! Your biaf.raud is worse than hell, where cannibalism is the order of the day
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by ComeToJesus: 2:07pm On Jan 22
shogotermies:
Why do I feel like some people at the Nigerian sea ports are responsible for this acts.
Because
No average human, will walk into the ports, go near a random ship, and not come prepare.

Those boys are mostly good swimmers. They don't pass through the gate. They come with banana boats, what you call speed boats, at night, and plunge into the water from a distance, then quietly swim to the rudder.

Some are wharf rats who who inspite of fencing and baricades,na dem get the ports. They scale any fence and operate gallantly.

They even robbed my barge and opened one of the containers while on motion and carted away consignments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 2:11pm On Jan 22
shogotermies:
Because
Simple !!
Go to the village first and you'll be equipped with the real ammunition to sustain you in the Sea ⛵
As to bypass the security, they will not even see you in day light walking around.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by brightleave(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22
Tallesty1:

The vessel is still light ship. Once she gets to the deep sea, she is going to take a lot of ballast water thereby making the whole of that ruder shaft and tank to be totally submerged shocked and of course, you know the rest. angry
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by brightleave(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22
shogotermies:
Because
The vessel is still light ship. Once she gets to the deep sea, she is going to take a lot of ballast water thereby making the whole of that ruder shaft and tank to be totally submerged shocked and of course, you know the rest.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Creamypie(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22
oilyngbati:
Spoken like a typical bitter obi.diat! Your biaf.raud is worse than hell, where cannibalism is the order of the day
who is this spoonfed idiot. All APC supporters are dependent on their parents or guardians for their bills, so u don't know the sorry state of the nation. So gtfo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by ufotunang: 2:52pm On Jan 22
Dynamicboss:
Wait.. when they arrive overseas, they expect a job waiting for them or what? Why go through the painful trauma, na wa o
...they will go there and do Yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by OkoEmm: 3:03pm On Jan 22
Adebaba1:
this is suicide
i pray they don't encounter any sea storm or any dangerous sea creature

These boys may not survive it. Assuming that ship is sailing from Lagos Port to UK which is about 4,500 nautical miles. If that ship is sailing at 20 knots per hour, it would spend at least 9 days on the sea to get to UK This is excluding the fact that the ship would most likely call at another port so they would be in for a long ride.

It can only be a miracle if they survive the weather on the high sea without proper food and clothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by OkoEmm: 3:03pm On Jan 22
These boys may not survive it. Assuming that ship is sailing from Lagos Port to UK which is about 4,500 nautical miles. If that ship is sailing at 20 knots per hour, it would spend at least 9 days on the sea to get to UK (This is excluding the fact that the ship may would most likely call at another port) so they would be in for a long ride.

It can only be a miracle if they survive the weather on the high sea without proper food and clothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Chochovini: 3:04pm On Jan 22
ruggedtimi:
Omo see risk
. The truth is, its even more risky, to remain calm under this druggie govt and do nothing.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by laluski(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22
chukskafor:
Hustle or die trying

Simple
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by OkoEmm: 3:05pm On Jan 22
Kennydoc:

Weighed which options? Do people realise what they are getting into before they embark on such journeys? Are you aware Europe is in winter now? Did you see any of them wearing winter jacket? The cold will definitely finish them before any help arrives.
What food and water will sustain them for as long as 14 days or more which that journey might take?
What about sea waves? If the sea becomes 'angry' (I mean if a tumultuous wave develops, they will all be washed in.
This is a very stupid decision. I doubt any of them will make it into Europe alive.

These boys may not survive it. Assuming that ship is sailing from Lagos Port to UK which is about 4,500 nautical miles. If that ship is sailing at 20 knots per hour, it would spend at least 9 days on the sea to get to UK (This is excluding the fact that the ship may would most likely call at another port) so they should be in for a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by OkoEmm: 3:07pm On Jan 22
freemanq:
Cold fit kill them before they get to Europe

These boys may not survive it. Assuming that ship is sailing from Lagos Port to UK which is about 4,500 nautical miles. If that ship is sailing at 20 knots per hour, it would spend at least 9 days on the sea to get to UK (This is excluding the fact that the ship may would most likely call at another port) so they should be in for a long ride.

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by AkinPhysicist: 3:08pm On Jan 22
Tallesty1:

They are MORE likely to be killed in the US than in Nigeria.

But your brain is too watery to see that.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Obainomilano: 3:13pm On Jan 22
Barrywilly:
Very dangerous. They can become sea sick, disoriented and invariably fall into the sea. What gives them the impression that the ship is Europe bound?
Worst will happen to them if they stay here
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by armyofone(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22
As how now?

AkinPhysicist:

They are MORE likely to be killed in the US than in Nigeria.

But your brain is too watery to see that.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22
officialwdhtv:
JAPA: Nigerian stowaways film themselves hiding in the rudder of a Europe-Bound ship on the high sea shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zt8rGVHsAs
i love their morals and motivation with they can be mentally motivated to get their safely
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Jeon(f): 3:46pm On Jan 22
Japagerians .

They are running away from the country they polluted.
👆
This is not the issue. The main issue is that they will still take their bad habits along with them to any country they're heading to.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by virginchaser(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22
Kaido:

Are you serious?

Some years back they literally helped sailors into town at night. They would take them to different klubs, got them choices of women, booked rooms for good time and hired transportation for the escapades. They are usually the spokesman due to language barrier. At the end of the day foreigners would settle them with foreign currencies but sometimes negotiations did went south.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) by Chasito(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22
This is very risk, any small mistake they fall into the water, me personally I can't even try I fit remember something grin funny then I will start laughing and loose my grip, before U know it I Don fall inside water. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Water Tanker Crushes Okada Rider's Head In Ibadan (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.