Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pls How Do U Use Iphone 15 Pro Max That’s Esim And Locked? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do U Use Iphone 15 Pro Max That’s Esim And Locked? (364 Views)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) / Apple Uses Lionel Messi Graphic During Iphone 15 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do U Use Iphone 15 Pro Max That’s Esim And Locked? by imaxx: 5:18pm On Jan 19
Pls house. How do I use iPhone 15 pro max that’s esim and locked? How do I use my SIM cuz it’s locked? Pls can u enlighten me or is there something that can be done
Re: Pls How Do U Use Iphone 15 Pro Max That’s Esim And Locked? by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:15pm On Jan 19
Okay ensure the phone is powered off . Take it and put it into the microwave set to 15 mins

After it's done it can work with your sim . Don't bother using Google to confirm my advise it is legit okay?
Re: Pls How Do U Use Iphone 15 Pro Max That’s Esim And Locked? by KingDash09(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19
Carry the phone nack for ground at least 5 times e go work
imaxx:
Pls house. How do I use iPhone 15 pro max that’s esim and locked? How do I use my SIM cuz it’s locked? Pls can u enlighten me or is there something that can be done
Re: Pls How Do U Use Iphone 15 Pro Max That’s Esim And Locked? by jksxxxx: 9:13pm On Jan 19
Message me on 09033365257 there is dual sim device you can pair to the locked fone and you can make and receive calls and even browse on 4g with the locked phone the device is very small it’s 155k very portable
Re: Pls How Do U Use Iphone 15 Pro Max That’s Esim And Locked? by Nicepoker(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19
Where did you steal that phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do U Use Iphone 15 Pro Max That’s Esim And Locked? by Bossman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20
You will need to get it unlocked. This should not be an issue if the device actually belongs to you.

imaxx:

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 4s For Sale Or Swap / Nigerian Mobile Phone Subscribers At 136 Miliiion / Free Blackberry Unlock!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.