Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others (591 Views)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Policeman, Six Others Killed As Bandits Attack Villages In Katsina / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by reportquarters: 5:21pm On Jan 19
Some of the villages attacked include: Abugbe, Okokolo, Ugboju, Odugbeho and Olegobidu.

Some residents told our correspondent that the attack had started for a few days until it became worse when the armed herdsmen moved to Okokolo and attacked the people.

Read More Β» https://www.ventapost.com/2024/01/fulani-herdsmen-attack-villages-in.html?m=1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by Visocrate(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19
When will all these stop πŸ›‘
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by mbos: 5:30pm On Jan 19
Visocrate:
When will all these stop πŸ›‘

WHEN OIL STOPS MIXING WITH WATER

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by Ofodirinwa: 5:32pm On Jan 19
Middle belters should appeal to ESN. They're are undefeated against Fulani.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by Chimarto: 5:34pm On Jan 19
Ofodirinwa:
Middle belters should appeal to ESN. They're are undefeated against Fulani.
The whole thing in Benue just weak me.... The system have failed you and yet you're relaying on the system.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by Kafirbigot: 6:01pm On Jan 19
This is their modus operandi.

They bombed IBADAN
They kidnapped in ONDO

They kill constantly in Benue.

God Bless Nnamdi KANU
God Bless ESN
God Bless lovers of truth and justice

God Punish useless Idiots

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by Administration1: 6:35pm On Jan 19
Political elites of the Northern extraction, need to understand that the none condemnation of the illegal atrocities of their herdsmen is a subtle support of their nefarious activities

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by EmekaA125(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19
This present Benue Governor is as clueless as the former one. How can they be killing your people and you won't do anything about it. So sad and annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by EmekaA125(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19
These fools should know their limit and not bring this nonsense near SE especially Enugu and Ebonyi that have land boundary with Benue. Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19
Why can't Benue people with all their citizens in military and paramilitary forces unite and wage war against these Fulani bastards once and for all.

What's the essence of being a Military, Police, Civil Defence officer yet your people are dying daily in the hands of brutal Fulani herdsmen

This is so annoying. Curse be upon me if I'm a member of military and I can't protect or fight for my people. Dey no born una well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19
Benue youths no get level at all. Bunch of females in male body. Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19
The more you are lenient and soft hearted on Fulani herders, the more they arm themselves with sophisticated weapons and finish you up. But attack them unawares and they'll pick up their pieces and run and never to attack children or rape women in the locality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by Curious345: 7:39pm On Jan 19
the gods will continue to curse buhari

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by udede(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19
All those that condemned MNK and ESN must be thinking twice now. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by aljharem(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19
EmekaA125:
Why can't Benue people with all their citizens in military and paramilitary forces unite and wage war against these Fulani bastards once and for all.

What's the essence of being a Military, Police, Civil Defence officer yet your people are dying daily in the hands of brutal Fulani herdsmen

This is so annoying. Curse be upon me if I'm a member of military and I can't protect or fight for my people. Dey no born una well.

You just don't wage a war like that. TBH I am disappointed in the northern elites. They don't care.

This country will split

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Villages In Benue, Kill 2 Soldiers, Many Others by favor914: 8:31pm On Jan 19
Kafirbigot:
This is their modus operandi.

They bombed IBADAN
They kidnapped in ONDO

They kill constantly in Benue.

God Bless Nnamdi KANU
God Bless ESN
God Bless lovers of truth and justice

God Punish useless Idiots
You have been looking πŸ‘€ at yourself for too long in the mirror.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Exodus From Nigeria Won’t Last, South African Billionaire Wiese Says / CBN Policies Won't Drive Economic Growth β€” Obaseki / Finally Iran Attacks Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.