Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi (15476 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn / Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos. / Marie Wiseborn Biography, UNTOLD STORY, Age, Country, Moses Bliss Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi by mayortunes(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19
Love is in the air, and this time it's resonating with the soulful melodies of Nigerian gospel singer and songwriter, Moses Bliss. In a heartwarming revelation that has set social media abuzz, Moses Bliss has officially announced his engagement to the lovely Marie Wiseborn in the enchanting city of London.

Moses Bliss chose the grandeur of London as the backdrop for this romantic chapter of his life. The surprise proposal unfolded in front of a captivating orchestra and an intimate gathering of close friends. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation, and the air was filled with the promise of a magical moment.

What's a proposal without a touch of musical magic? Moses Bliss, known for his soul-stirring gospel tunes, serenaded Marie with a beautiful song that echoed through the hearts of everyone present. The orchestral symphony provided the perfect accompaniment to a moment that will undoubtedly be etched in their memories forever.

Watch full video below 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvYHiEGnXk

1 Like

Re: Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi by EreluRoz: 5:32pm On Jan 19
Hmm marrying all these church boys is difficult, no time for fun and any other thing.

All your life activities will be programmed by the church
Re: Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi by mayortunes(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19
Haaaaaa fear God
Re: Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi by Anguldi(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
Hmm marrying all these church boys is difficult, no time for fun and any other thing.

All your life activities will be programmed by the church

No olosho work

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi by DeclutterMarsh: 8:04pm On Jan 19
She’s so beautiful, a natural one at that! Wishing them marital bliss…

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi by Successdude(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19
DeclutterMarsh:
She’s so beautiful, a natural one at that! Wishing them marital bliss…

Yeah she's cute. But there is this thing (I don't know if it's only me) : so far you didn't get to end up with your "childhood love/teenhood love " beauty doesn't really move you that much.

That's why some people still cheat on their beautiful wives still.

E get one chick I see yesterday - she fine like half caste - after admiring, i just overlooked her beauty and felt like I didn't see anything ..... And it's been happening time after time.

Don't know if it's adulthood or what.... Don't know if it's only me.
Re: Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi by ThaFirstLady: 10:57pm On Jan 19
Successdude:

Yeah she's cute. But there is this thing (I don't know if it's only me) : so far you didn't get to end up with your "childhood love/teenhood love " beauty doesn't really move you that much.

E get one chick I see yesterday - she fine like half caste - after admiring, i just overlooked her beauty and felt like I didn't see anything ..... And it's been happening time after time.

Wetin come bring cheating for the matter? Y'all must spoil beautiful things with your warped mindset? no go do make dem untie you where dem tie you.mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi by Usmanovic95(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19
Successdude:

I guess it's only you o.Na only you understand wetin you write o.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kenya's Bootylicious Corazon Kwamboka Gave Male Fans Lap Dance / Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men / Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.